What's new

Don't invest until you know it can be a success

Well, investing at the beginning means you can make a much bigger profit because no one knows if that company is going to be successful or not. Of course thid is very risky because if the company fails then you lose all your money but if the company is a big success you could even become rich.

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass.

Before you invest in any business or company you need to do lot of physibility study of the company or business ask questions from people that have do it before. Look for expect to put you through all in the business or company. After doing your finding you can now decide if you can go ahead to invest in the business or company

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?

On investment, I work towards ensuring that there are social proof that will convince me to invest on it. When there is no proof for me to go on with such investments, I will be convinced to invest a dime. I love to invest in businesses or projects that others have invested in and made good returns.

Investing usually entails risk. You mustn't be 100% sure of something before choosing to invest in it.
As for me before I invest in anything I make sure that my certainty outweighs my doubt, that way I can be optimistic
When considering investing in a venture, make sure that you carry out some background research on it. You mustn't be 100% sure of receiving returns, this way you can avoid disappointment.

Some investment platforms has shutdown after spending years in the market so i won't say giving it time is a way to go. It doesn't matter if it's a year old or a five years old it's still would be considered a risk
Post automatically merged:

Some investment platforms has shutdown after spending years in the market so i won't say giving it time is a way to go. It doesn't matter if it's a year old or a five years old it's still would be considered a risk

I won't believe that before I invest I will watch the success story especially for high yield investment programs that I fully know they have life span, it is very possible that at a point you decide probably after seeing different payment proofs that the site will stop paying.

A good investor is a good risk taker, good investors are not afraid to take calculated risks, they understand the concept of taking risks in investments. They also know that the higher the risk,the higher the profit they will derive

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
We can save money through investment and we also have more profits, but before investing, it is also important to take care of where they are investing, are they good or not fraudulent, because today, in the era of poverty and poverty, people prefer to make money by cheating. Therefore, the best solution is to start your business and if you want to invest, then start a business by investing with a family member or friend...

There is no single successful person that didt go through failures and loses. To become successful, you should be a risk taker, though you have done many bcakground checking on the business or investment platform you want to go in, you will never know what will be the result, if it goes successful or fail. Invest what you can afford to lose. Try and fail, or, Fail to try.

Yes Ooo you are accurately right, don't invest in an investment that as no track record, which are much out there so it won't end in tears oo.....I already av the Ellison and I know what I pissed through before I overcome it.let be guided please

In every investment there is a risk factor. If you take risk you will achieve success. No one is sure that his investment will leads him to success. Every one hopes to get success but it's not come every time. But we have to take some calculated risks to get success in investment.

I don't usually wait because if i wait to see if the investment is legit there's a huge chance that when i invest it's already a scam because most investment projects are only paying for a short period of time. If you wait you might as well not invest anymore

Investment is all about taking risks. But the risks should be calculated. Investing in things and schemes that you think will not be profitable may be profitable in the longer run. It takes a real investor to smell opportunities from a distance. We should generally avoid investing too much in seemingly shady venture to avoid stories that touch.

I agree with you brother in investment you were like give your money on some stranger and promise to make a profit to it. but in investment always research about on that site. because not all investment were successful

Yes you should always invest when I really sure that I get profit and u believe on partner . Becuse in business u can not surely say that u get profit becuse it depend on your luck and your performance .

I don't usually wait because if i wait to see if the investment is legit there's a huge chance that when i invest it's already a scam because most investment projects are only paying for a short period of time. If you wait you might as well not invest anymore
It's good to take opportunity when you see it, buy jumping in fast sometimes certainly leads to loses, especially when it is HYIP'S.

But if you can catch them very quickly, they are a good way to make decent profit.

It's good to take opportunity when you see it, buy jumping in fast sometimes certainly leads to loses, especially when it is HYIP'S.

But if you can catch them very quickly, they are a good way to make decent profit.
Yes it's also very risky that's why i stopped investing on hyips already because we can't really always win and sometimes we loss more than gain it's hard to catch a paying hyip these days just when u thought it would pay. It wont.

That's true, you shouldn't walk into an investment blind, do your background study very well, seek advice from financial advisers and take your time to analyse every detail of the investment. Even even everyone is putting their money on it, it's sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck not to follow the crowd.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back