What's new

Don't invest until you know it can be a success

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
Is very important because it was a business and I will do the same for me y la ash's a good business and I will be in the office in so I suggest we meet up and have some people use different people and I also have a Sb and earn a business

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
No one knows the investment you are going to make a lot of profit from. So the best way I go about investing is to invest not much into it I guess the money won't affect me in anyway if lose that's all.

Everything about business is a risk because investments in itself is a risk. So you have to do all that is in your power to make sure it is worth it

When it comes to investment, it is not a sure thing to do all the time. We take risk to make profit, anyone who doesn't take risk can't achieve business or investment success. But we should invest wisely, to avoid losing all we have for life.

it is not very much possible to predict you business if it will fail or succeed as a business manager you invest with confidence in it success.

It's necessary that you make thorough investigation before you invest in any business or platform. This will help you validate the authenticity of the business

thanks for the information you have just shared to us but unfortunately I do not invest in any other form of investment except in cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency exist and the work of satoshi nakamoto is real, cryptocurrency is the future of the world.

You should not invest in something until or unless you are sure you will earn money or earn a good amount of income. Unfortunately, there are many people who do not know what they are doing and end up suffering a loss. You should not invest until or unless you are sure you will earn something. You should have a good strategy plan along with courage and the ability to suffer loss.

It is a very good advice that you made to this group. It is very important that we are very sure of these investment platforms out there before we put in our monies

You are very right. It is not advisable to go into an investment without good assurance that the investments will perform before we invest on it. Make sure you carry out a thorough investigation on the investments before you finally put your hard earned money on it.

Definitely you can't be 💯 percentage sure of things but being social can allow you to do and get more informations. I do carefully listen and learn from people past mistakes.

Sometimes i go with taking a risk and become a millionaire slogan and it works for me but after thorough research. You shouldn't invest in what you're not clear on.

It is a good financial advise that should be adhere to seriously. It is very important that before you invest into any business you must be very sure that the business will be a successful one or else you will loose your entire funds within months of investments.

It is a good financial advise that should be adhere to seriously. It is very important that before you invest into any business you must be very sure that the business will be a successful one or else you will loose your entire funds within months of investments.
I agree in investing on a successful business. However, the question is how would you know if the business is really successful? And what type of investment do you have in mind, is it the stocks or the direct investment to the company? That would take more research on your part and it is not easy to gather information.

most times when you want to go into investment you never know whether it can be a success but you believe that it will be a success because of your believe you can invest in such business.

It is not a lie that you have to have a validation point before you should invest in a business. But then you have to take risks to and this risks should be worthy risks.

Let s not forget that several projects even on kickstarter took the money of the investors and didn t create the specific item..
Vey true,it is not in all cases that you need to see how well the process will go before you can venture into it.it takes the bold and those who have the big heart to invest in new venture,that is why it is called a venture,filled with uncertainty,but the risk must be calculated.

Yeah I followed this same rule while investing in juicyfields , I researched a lot about the company and finally invested some bucks because I am sure now it will pay me.

All the investment that I go into well researched and investigated to ascertain if they are profitable or not and if I discover that they are not profitable I will definitely stop the investment plan.

I'm a careful one, and I've lost out so many times.

Last year, I had the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin, but I kept on analysing it's potential, and the risks.

I've now learnt to analyze but also to take the risk using an amount I can afford to lose.
Most businessmen and investors do this they do not invest in some business until they are sure that that business will be successful and you can only be able to know this by making investigation and verification about the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back