What's new

Don't invest until you know it can be a success

For everyone except for well-connected white men, the decent-paying labor markets were effectively closed. One notable exception: If you owned stocks and bonds of companies such as Coca-Cola or Pepsi, these investments had no idea if you were Black, white, male, female, young, elderly, educated, employed, attractive, short, tall, thin, fat—it didn't matter.

These social realities meant that women, in particular, were regarded by society as helpless without a man. Up until the 1980s, you would often hear people discussing a portfolio designed for income investing as a "widow's portfolio."This was because it was a fairly routine job for officers in the trust department of community banks to take the life insurance money a widow received following her husband's death and put together a collection of stocks, bonds, and other assets.

While it makes absolute sense that you are cautious when it comes to investing. This also shows that you are adverse to risk since you won't invest until you are sure. In this kind of scenario, you probably won't make much from investing. This is because sure investment give low yield in most cases, only those with huge uncertainty pay well.
Post automatically merged:

While it makes absolute sense that you are cautious when it comes to investing. This also shows that you are adverse to risk since you won't invest until you are sure. In this kind of scenario, you probably won't make much from investing. This is because sure investment give low yield in most cases, only those with huge uncertainty pay well.

All investment are about taking risk, if you are afraid of risk taking that's equally mean you are afraid of investment cause investment and risk always work together. All investors are risk takers. So take risk but let your risk be a calculated one.

Thank you so much for this, I have lost so much money by not being patient enough
I invested in a site, within the first 3 months the site was going but all of a sudden they just stopped paying and that's how I lost my money
I will advise we wait patiently and study the about the investment company before investing

It's best to be a little careful when it comes to saving, no matter how confident you are. Same as the producers, I too like to take my time to research and gain a chance to hear about the nice company before trusting them to help keep my funds. "Likely" is not used to mean anything is 100 percent sure to happen, just that the probability of it happening is "likely" to be something.

Thank you so much for this, I have lost so much money by not being patient enough
I invested in a site, within the first 3 months the site was going but all of a sudden they just stopped paying and that's how I lost my money
I will advise we wait patiently and study the about the investment company before investing
hello yes it always happen in all hyips and kits not a new thing because i am getting involve iwth hyips from ling time and if you are lucky gthen hyou will make money otherwise you may lose so just keep eyes on ...best wallet for store your money
BEST WALLET- 1- http://bit.ly/2SxpCVp
2- http://bit.ly/2Q7DTXn

Thanks for the lovely advice. We can't just risk our hard-earned money risking it for a business we don't know about. It's very good to carry out analysis on a particular new business that you want to venture into. Risking money with the situation of this economy doesn't worth it.

First, check the viability of a business concept and it depends on several variables, including its demand and supply. It will definitely go a long way if the product/service works as a never-heard alternative, or provides something better than current solutions.

There are many reasons why the company to make sure your business and customer service are not going through the business process further verifications will make you feel better about money that you have the opportunity and you will be received from the company that you are willing and able for your company. Measure of the any business should complete the tasks that over.

Well, investing at the beginning means you can make a much bigger profit because no one knows if that company is going to be successful or not. Of course thid is very risky because if the company fails then you lose all your money but if the company is a big success you could even become rich. There are advantages and disadvantages for both new and already successful companies. That's my opinion

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
You can never tell which one of the investment will be successful or not the best thing to do is 2 in base on what is Lady but if you want to double your money by all means you will be scam but if you take your time and invest what you can lose and you will not go bankrupt that is the best way to invest don't invest all at the same time I'm talking from experience

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
I think investment is always a risky, and you cannot guarantee that it would give you profit and how much it would release. All you can do is the hunting for a business which you think that it would be better than others. We always go behind our ideas and investment can be predictable only, but no one can give you guarantee that you would get success in it in a shorter time.

I think you should try
Draw a personal financial roadmap.
Before you make any investing decision, sit down and take an honest look at your entire financial situation especially if you’ve never made a financial plan before.
The first step to successful investing is figuring out your goals and risk tolerance – either on your own or with the help of a financial professional

Thank you brother for this piece of information, yeah you are right, It's good to invest in good prospect, investment that already have a clear path where they want to be in the futitey
Yes don't invest until you don't know about the management of risk of forum because these days online investment is not trustable many sides are scamming us so we should be aware of fake people and fake websites cause I also don't in best online these days

Well, investing at the beginning means you can make a much bigger profit because no one knows if that company is going to be successful or not. Of course thid is very risky because if the company fails then you lose all your money but if the company is a big success you could even become rich. There are advantages and disadvantages for both new and already successful companies. That's my opinion
I absolutely agree with your submission. There will always be risk in business and sometimes we cannot tell if the investment will be a profitable one. That should not deter us from taking risks. Every successful investor is a risk taker.

I wait, I love to play safe while this is not such a fantastic trait for a business person it has been working just fine for me, I don't want to lose the little money I have

You deserve a beer for that beautiful write up, lol. I have always said one doesn't just take risks but calculative risks that you have sat down to check the pros and cons to know if it would be profitable.

Can one really be hundred percent sure of an investment though, one just has to play his own part by making proper researches even with that some investment have been lost, so saying you have to wait for a no risk investment might mean you have to wait for a longtime
Post automatically merged:

Can one really be hundred percent sure of an investment though, one just has to play his own part by making proper researches even with that some investment have been lost, so saying you have to wait for a no risk investment might mean you have to wait for a longtime

Why will a reasonable person invest in a business before knowing the business will be a successful one. You must have done thorough research on the investment before you invest on it. That is the number one investment safety rules.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back