What's new

Don't invest until you know it can be a success

Sometimes i go with taking a risk and become a millionaire slogan and it works for me but after thorough research. You shouldn't invest in what you're not clear on.
I wonder what worked for you in that slogan of becoming a millionaire. An investment has a corresponding risk. The better the scheme is presented, the more risks it has. That is the reason why HYIP or scam investments are too good to be true. That is a ploy to fool investors with their money.

I'm a careful one, and I've lost out so many times.

Last year, I had the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin, but I kept on analysing it's potential, and the risks.

I've now learnt to analyze but also to take the risk using an amount I can afford to lose.
That is also a good idea one should not invest until he or she knows that the business will be a success with things you will have full insurance for you to put in your hard-earned money.

I wonder what worked for you in that slogan of becoming a millionaire. An investment has a corresponding risk. The better the scheme is presented, the more risks it has. That is the reason why HYIP or scam investments are too good to be true. That is a ploy to fool investors with their money.
I I have gained more than doubled profits from a scheme that later became a scam but others lost because they enter at a later time,unfortunately when i got my first payments which was more than a later100% interest,i never invested again that was what saved me.

Yes but that's if you know what kind of business attributes it.contributes
But in some cases you need to invest allot of money not even minding you are going to get profit or not
As a business man you need to get rid to these things because these are the major things you need to know

A lot of people of recent have been talking about how important it is for a person to take some risks in business and have also forgotten that you should only take worthy risks.

I'm a careful one, and I've lost out so many times.

Last year, I had the opportunity to invest in Bitcoin, but I kept on analysing it's potential, and the risks.

I've now learnt to analyze but also to take the risk using an amount I can afford to lose.
This is one thing you must have in mind as an investor you must have this belief that it will be successful before you venture into any investment.

Bro I do a little research and I just go for it. There is no need waiting till all your mates have eventually benefited from an investment before you decide to go into it.

I would always suggest being cautious no matter how sure you are about the investment. Just like the op, I take my time to study and hear reviews about the company before trusting such with my funds. This does not guarantee success a 100% but at least chances for a loss will be minimized.

Sometimes it is good for us to take risks but this should only be done on things we are very sure of ,there are some investment we may not really be sure of and sometimes we may want to try out , this is not wrong but this should on the amount of money we can afford to lose.

This reminds of one common terminology in research, DYOR (do your own research) which is very prevalent now.
This applies to all forms of investments - you can't just go in blind or based on the recommendations of people.

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
Investments are sort of unpredictable. If you think of buying shares in a new company, your profits at that time may be huge, but what if after a while, the company isn't able to make profits again? Most times, I think it is better to invest in companies that have the potential for growth.

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
I do understand your point.
Most times, if you are on the waiting side, you might just lose your chance.
It might not work for Mr. A the same way as it did for Mr. B. There are people who bought shares in a new company and immediately they made huge profits.

That is just the true fact and position,because before you invest into any form of business,you need to do you research very well,those incharge of the company,their capacity,the performance of the outfit amongs others.

When bitcoins was newly in existence , its future potential was not predicted by anyone . People who were able to take risk and invest in bitcoins then actually make a lot of money.

Before you invest you need know people who has already been into this face of business and I think that such fellow will have knowledge about the business and can enlighten you on the nature of business you should invest and how it's work

This is great advice and any one who is serious in life must try as much as possible to adhere to it. If not it would make them to fall for scam always. This is the best option always.

Cryptocurrencies are the best thing in my opinion to invest in right now; there are several worth buying, especially DOGE.
It is quite affordable; if you purchase it for 19 SAT and hold it, you will make X2 or more profit.

There are some situations that you can't be hundred percent sure about what you are doing , but the only way to move It Forward is just to do it and consider it as a risk that you are taking. In this case you are also indicating that it is not necessary to take a risk

Definitely, that is a good expression you have made as topic. A business developer needs to realize the success in the business before investing in it. There should be difference between post income and post expenses to ascertain variance.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back