What's new

Don't invest until you know it can be a success

This is the Fundamental rule of investment. We should learn and get knowledge about investment. For research about particular place where you want to invest after than try to consult with experience person. Like i want to invest in crypto currency amd i am getting knowledge and confidence.

In investing one has to be sure that it will be a success before you invest but if u invest without being sure it can be a problem.

This is interesting. I have once invested my hard earning on two platform, one deal on forex trading while the other deal on cryptocurrency. Since the day i inveated till date I have not get good response from both platform, as for the cryptocurrency they have totally close their website.
It is advisable to research about any company before investing your money.

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
Well my case is also the same, i have been scammed 2- 3 times in very large amounts, after that i think 100 times to invest in a legit project. But now , i have stopped investing my money in any site and just earning with bizdustry.

The fact is that to me when I decide to invest I make sure it the money that won't be off great halt to me because the investment can be funny at times, whereby its turnout to fall. sacrifice has to be made on whether to get a gain or not.
It is very much advisable to always check or make a brief review on whatever platform you want to invest into if it is legitimate or scam.

Before placing any investment on any website, it is good you go through the reviews, i prefer websites that have been existing for more than a year with great reviews, also, do make sure that the website is not a ponzi or hyip site as these have a high risk of being scam, these are ways you would know if your invest would become successful.

If you doubt investing on a certain platform, just go check first what happened to those people who invest before you. Where did they go? What did they benefit of? But in case you are having a hard time knowing that, you can also analyze it yourself.

I support that because there are some business that you have to look at them deeply and very well you have to give them a little bit time to study the business before you put your money on to eat before you can invest your money I have to study the particular business you want to put your money on. so looking at that business before invest money on it, it's very good when you settle down and look at the type of business you want to invest your money on. you know maybe the business will give you profit or not

I won't believe that before I invest I will watch the success story especially for high yield investment programs that I fully know they have life span, it is very possible that at a point you decide probably after seeing different payment proofs that the site will stop paying.

Some of these payment proofs posted on the internet are fake especially when it concerns the high yield investment plan. They want to use that to convince you to invest everything have. Please, always be careful about such websites.

Investment can be in a business or in oneself.
Above statement can be true for investment in a business but not for investment in oneself. You have to invest in yourself but don't go into debt to pursue a dream. But note that if you don't invest in yourself, who will?

I believe no body will invest on a business that you know nothing about in the fist place.
You invest on the business that is viable or if you did not make profit at the long run you can still brake even. So therefore no matte how stubborn or illiterate one is you will not like to be a loser.
One need to look at the risk involved in the business before you being or invest in it.

Everything in life is about risk. There are some investments that look so risky but they are legitimate and being in a decent amount of returns and there are also a lot of fake investments out there with the sole aim of ripping you off your funds. I advise that before going into any investments, do you research and do it thoroughly, check with all the right sources before going in.

I do not think there is anyone who can boast of knowing businesses that yield profit or loss because I believe every business Invested in is a risk. But that still doesn't stop you from making a proper findings about the business you are putting your money into.

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
In investment as they said you must be willing to lose or to win in fact its hard to predict what the outcome of the future that's why it should not be greedy on the side of the investors as the demand keeps changing.

Investment is something that is very risky but sometimes you don't need to wait until you are very sure that the investment will yield a certain amount of profit, sometimes it is always better for you to take the risks because if the risk succy then you will not lose anything but if it doesn't succy you still move on with your life.

While it makes absolute sense that you are cautious when it comes to investing. This also shows that you are adverse to risk since you won't invest until you are sure. In this kind of scenario, you probably won't make much from investing. This is because sure investment give low yield in most cases, only those with huge uncertainty pay well.

To be honest, investing is like a double-edged sword. You need to prepare for anything when it comes to investing, as no one can predict the future accurately. To be on the safe side, it's better to invest in large established companies rather than new emerging ones.

In investing any business there is never a guarantee that it will be successful, because life is all about take chances. But there is a saying that a positive mind is a goal getter, you need to be optimistic about your business for it to become successful.

Waiting for when an investment has picked up would mean most times those that took the risk to invest their time & money have taken a large & greater portion or part of the share of that venture.Those coming in later would just have a small percentage of what the stakeholders have to give out.It takes those that will eventually grow big to go into ventures.

How sure are you that taking time to study the success trend of the investment would not be a waste when you eventually invested and it crashed. Though it is good to know where you are investing your money and how safe your investment is but dont waste time when you are supposed to invest. Take reasonable risk.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back