What's new

Don't invest until you know it can be a success

I cringe whenever I hear this advice. Why? Because it is a bad advice! Imagine if Uncle Warren Buffet followed that advice. He wouldn’t have become the world’s best investor. Okay, let’s get more real. Imagine if the regular Juan and Juana would follow that advice. Both would never get to say, “I am ready to have a decent retirement.” And that is even after they have set aside savings religiously from the time they started working! Inflation would have eaten up the purchasing power of their savings leaving them feeling kawawa despite being conscientious in following the first basic law of money, “Pay yourself first.”

Your risk assessment must be very high but I think it's on the extreme and you may not profit much. Every business has its own uncertainties, there are business that operated successfully for decades and then they suddenly crashed. The best thing is to follow the rules regarding investment and invest wisely.

Exactly, not everyone can handle the heart break of a failed investment. Although there are some investments that may not show potential at the beginning until it progresses. So the best thing for you to do is to invest with your spare money.

Before you invest on anything you must have a full knowledge about what you are investing. Because not all investment comes out with profit. When you know the invest is legit and has a clear picture for the future, I think is advisable to invest in it.

Before I invest in any thing I usually do investigation and conduct the necessary due diligence, this is to avoid wasting resources on things that does not have what it takes to be successful. I hardly invest on any new project, unless it's 100% free otherwise I won't near it until I see signs that they are actually moving in the right direction.

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
if this was the message the founders of facebook had in mind then wouldn't have been facebook of today. We all take risk to earn rewards but sometimes we do not know the reward for that risk we are about to take. We sometimes after much calculations have blind faith that things will turn out as it were meant to be.

Company with a clear path to success do fold up sometime, a lot of planning still does not guarantee that company you wish to invest will not suffer any set back, why not invest in an older company which has stand the test of time and have good insurance on ground that will cater for the investor if they go bankruptcy.You can also pay a good company for feasibility studies so that they can weigh the risk involve and you make your decision from that.

Like I have always said here the only investment that is certain is landed properties investment or real estate. Even cryptocurrency is not certain because of its volatility. It is very good to take calculated risk at the same time most of the investments is definitely not certain.
Like I always tell people invest whatever you can afford to lose.

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
This is nothing but a pure truth. why investing in something that you are not sure can bring you profit... only an unwise person does so the best time to invest is when you know it will surely fetch you profits and not when you're not sure.

Investing blindly is very risky. Anything they you investing on you should know at least 70% information about it. You should always how much risk is involve and if the profit will come , one must know how big it will be. So having an indept knowledge of what ever you want to do is very key.

How can one know the business will be successful?That is why we have to take risk.the successful people we are seeing and admiring today are risk takers.we must leave our comfort zone and take the risk if we really want to succeed.thay is my take on this.

If thats the case be willing to wait for ages, if investment is 100 percent, everybody would be an investor. But no its not, its to merge your risk and reward, know when to invest, guide yourself with certain principles.

Before you dive into any business how would you know whether it will be successful or not? You may try everything yet there is no guarantee that you will succeed. However, there are strategies to minimize risks. For instance, do not invest what you cannot afford to lose, diversify your investment, analyze the risk associated with the business, etc.

There are advantages and disadvantages for both new and already successful companies. To be on the safe side, it's better to invest in large established companies rather than new emerging ones. This does not guarantee success a 100% but at least chances for a loss will be minimized. We should never rush I to investing in any site because of the high reward promise , we should study the site before investing on them.

Of course before we invest we have to calculate and analyze both technical and fundamental, as long as using these two analyzes the results are positive, we don't need to hesitate to invest both online and offline, because no one can predict the future accurately, so in my opinion if you want to become an investor you have to dare to speculate. .

The art of good income investing is putting together a collection of assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and real estate that will generate the highest possible annual income at the lowest possible risk. Most of this income is paid out to the investor so they can use it in their everyday lives to buy clothes, pay bills, take vacations, or whatever else they would like to do.

Well investing is know for a high risk gamble. But if you don't take that risk you will not be succeed in what you are doing. So we need to learn how to counter that risk and make it as are vitality.

This has always been my best and friendly advice for people. You don't invest by impulse or because you see some people investing, do your thorough investigation before you invest that money. Better not to invest than waste all you have.

If you were a woman, you couldn't get a job doing anything more than typing, for which you would be paid a fraction of the amount offered to a man for similar work. Add in the fact that there weren't any social security or company pension plans, resulting in most elderly people living in abject poverty.What does all this have to do with income investing? Everything. These are the circumstances that caused the rise in income investing—when you peel back the layers, it's not difficult to understand how.

I would always suggest being cautious no matter how sure you are about the investment. Just like the op, I take my time to study and hear reviews about the company before trusting such with my funds. This does not guarantee success a 100% but at least chances for a loss will be minimized.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back