What's new

Don't invest until you know it can be a success

All investment comes with a huge risk, even the ones you think you can't lose, something can go wrong that will make that investment to be a loss, so before you go into an investment, make sure you are sure of the company and what it is offering then invest, but If it still happens that you lose, just take it in good faith and try again later because we lose some and we win some.

that's a sure thing, hurrying and investing your money with zero knowledge about the platform or business you are investing on is a huge mistake, make your researches and take your time about investigating about that specific platform

You are saying very right, that we should not invest until without our full satisfaction and trust. First make sure that, where you are going to invest is trusted, honest and legal platform then make an investment on it.

I don't think I agree with that. Investment will always come with an element of uncertainty, that is the risk involved and that is what there is a result for investing. One just have to look and be reasonable. One can't be take too careful and avoid potential investments

That's a very good requirement when it comes to genuine and reliable investment platforms. As for hyip platforms, it's another story. They've mastered the art of making their platforms to look reliable with good reviews on trustpilot and different forums and blogs. When they get their desired target, they vanish into thin air with members funds and focus on starting another platform.

Dear risk is everywhere and if you sit still to know that when the business will be in success position then i will invest. So dear if once that business succeed he has no need of such a little investment like we people,s investment. There is no success where the risk doesn't exist. High risk high return low risk low return.
Post automatically merged:

Dear risk is everywhere and if you sit still to know that when the business will be in success position then i will invest. So dear if once that business succeed he has no need of such a little investment like we people,s investment. There is no success where the risk doesn't exist. High risk high return low risk low return.

Lol, you are unwilling to take risks, well investing nowadays require a little bit of risk except if it is fixed deposits. I do get your point , it is important to check the veracity of these investment platforms before investing in them.

If you’re looking for part-time paid writing job opportunities you should consider writing for The Garage, Godaddy’s blog for web professionals, small business owners, and freelancers.

Your article can be about website design, website development, WordPress, working with clients, creating a business, growing a business, managing a business, and a lot more. You’ll also be getting a byline alongside compensation for your article.

Payment starts at $100 per article depending on a variety of factors.

In as much as I don't really support being an aggressive risk taker, I don't think anybody can predict the outcome of an investment. That's why I prefer being a moderate risk taker. Nobody is sure whether an investment can be a success or failure. There are many people who cashed out their bitcoin when it reaches 10$. Now see the price of bitcoin now. So, just invest what you can afford to lose.

I can only invest in a platform that I fully trust. The platform must have five star reviews from many people who have invested and not a single buzz of negativity around them.
That is why I do deep research on anything I want to invest in.

For a person trying to identify solid investment opportunities from among the plethora of available choices, being able to identify financial securities as distinctively good or bad would be helpful. It's not always a black-and-white task, however, and some of the process of separating the wheat from the chaff depends on your own good judgment

Business is risk in nature but you must know and understand the any kind of business you want to start or invest your money on. Especially as for me I can not just invest my money on site without knowing the background and necessary information about the site to know the what is the its benefits/profits.

Investment should not be all about success all the time. That's why it good to be a moderate investor. Invest what you can lose. Though it good to focus on the suucess part of investment. We should be preparing for failure as well.

The word investment on it's own, connotes that there is an element of risk in whatever you are heading towards. If there was none, then everyone will be heading towards it, that will mean that there will be little or no reward for it.
You can fully know if it will be a success. You just make decisions based on your best judgment and you hope for good fortune.

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
Well every investment has a measure of risks, that doesn't mean it can be minimized. I try to know what I am
I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
Well before I u
Well, every investment is a risk, no matter how you studied it before investing. But then it is better to find out what you are investing in to minimize loses. So I always invest in what I can see physically,not in any online stuffs. I have to know you address before we can be partners.

As the saying goes 'There's many a slip tween the cup and the lip" and this could be applied to investing in any venture. When everything seems rosy something somewhere goes wrong something that one never envisaged. Having said that another word phrase for investing is 'taking risks' and so if one has ambition taking risks is the only way.

It Is very nice to say an individual should invest in an investment or company that has a picture or plan for the future, at times, does investment will bank on to strong or legit may later turn your hopes down , so it is better to take cautions before investing

No one wants to invest in a wrong project, no one wants to invest on somethat is doomed and going to collaspe soon. Yet, investment goes wrong and people go bankrupt. However, you need to check a lot of things before investing, such as expenses and income, market value, brand value, etc.

That is the best, you do not invest only if you are sure it will be successful. Success is the main motive of investment,if there is no success, there is no need of investing in such business. All business owners wants to be successful in his or her business, no one wants to be a failure.

Yes i really love this quote don't invest until you know it will be a success to me in everything an individual must know how things evolve its just like you knowing the basic fundamentals of something you are investing your money for that's one of the main reason an individual go loss on investment. Its because they don't have the knowledge of what they want to invest their money into.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back