What's new

Don't invest until you know it can be a success

Oh yes you are right and moreover why will I invest into something that I no it can never give me success and moreover I have to do my research well before going into it but in some cases it might turn real in the beginning but at the end the stuffs may crash so you just need to be very careful

Personally, I am very reluctant to invest, it is well known that it is always a risk. When I have a good capital I intend to invest in real estate but I would hire a good expert and would carry out the investigation of the property to make the decision. In the case of other types of investment, I would wait to have full knowledge, I do not take risks easily

Sometimes you don't always have to wait for to make sure it'll be a success, because while waiting opportunities are passing by. That's why I usually say don't invest what you can't afford to lose so if you have the funds it could be worth taking the risk.

But any investment can't guaranteed you success and having a risk is normal. You can invest on something with lesser risk if you invest late. But being late means less profit. Being an investor means you can take those huge risks but it doesn't mean you'll just put in your money without any proper research about the project.

Not invest until they go but it will be a profit or a loss we must first know. There are some companies that invest in us and sometimes they give us a loss.Avoid such fraudulent companies. If we want to invest, we must first know that our investment will be successful, then we must invest . You are right that many projects cannot go ahead.

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
Before investment we must see the roadmap of that company that what will be the future of this company, here we are going to invest, because most of the scam companies just give benefit for a month or two then they scam with the people when they invest high amount with them.
So be very careful about investing and look forward for its future planning.

Don't invest until you know is a success yes you are right. My advice and suggestions is that you should not invest in a business you don't know nothing about. You must invest in a business you have knowledge about.

I rarely invest in anything, as I don't want to risk losing that investment fast. I study anything I plan to invest in, even if it's something that is full on legit. The sad truth is, that many new projects don't get pushed far enough, so I don't want to invest in something and then month later have to move on. Only invest when the company has a clear picture of the future, otherwise wait until they do or pass. That's my opinion on that. How do you feel about investing? Do you wait or go for it?
I agree with you. Don't invest until you have a thorough knowledge of a website and know if it will give you success.
Nowadays, after making an investment, people are contacting others so that they can consume your money.Don't listen to anyone. If you have to make an investment, look at the form yourself first and invest later.

I am not really a skeptic with investment but I am too careful because of the sad experience of losing $120 in the shares of stocks of a Pager company before the birth of the cellphone. Our only stocks for now is the shares worth $10k of the stocks of the biggest bank in our country. We are assured of the stability of the bank because my wife is an employee so she has inside information. So far it is so good with the increasing value of the stocks.

Warre Buffet, the greatest investor the world has ever seen, once days, you should take the risk to become successful however, taking a risk does not mean you step inside the water with two legs without knowing the depth. You need to take a calculated risk, then only you can become successful. Before investing in something, you need to see a lot of aspects.

I think the best way to invest and expect success is by studying and preparing to be successful. Most times people don't know anything about whatever investment they want to venture into and that's why they end up being scammed. This tips you gave are very helpful.

Investing itself is a risk so not investing until you're sure a business is a success is sometimes OK but not all the time, I can't count the number of times I had stop myself from investing in a business and then later the business becomes a very big one and it's already too late then. so investing means you are taking a risk

Yeah, do not invest until you know that it can be a success but there are some situation that you will encounter some bad times at the beginning of the business, it will make you wan to quit but you just need to hold your hope high

If someone actually want to succeed in life should not go and see that that we should not invest if we are not sure to succeed because investment and success is for people who take risk, so sometimes if an opportunity presents itself and you have what it takes to try then you are good to go don't just wait and think if you will succeed because as a result of thinking that it might frightened you never to take a risk that might change your future for good

A successful business is not known from the beginning sometimes you have to give a Trier in business because you dont know successful business from the start...i love to inevst and get my money life is all about making money

That is sure because we need to rush into any platforms with thinking about it we should make time to do research before going into business or whatever

Exactly that should be what every investor should first put in minD
so you don't end up throwing your hard earned money into the oceans
To be honest, investing is like a double-edged sword. You need to prepare for anything when it comes to investing, as no one can predict the future accurately. To be on the safe side, it's better to invest in large established companies rather than new emerging ones.

Yes it is important you understand how it really works before you start investing, as investing in what you have little or no knowledge at all can be too risky. Although their is no investment without risk,but you must be sure it's worth taking the risk

I'm not sure you can be sure of success in any investment you make you can only make sure you the risks are minimal. This doesn't mean you shouldn't invest in any platform you find, you'll have to make sure that a proper background check is done to access the investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back