What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

I couldn't remember. I believe I started looking for opportunity to make money online just after the pandemic. I didn't really know about online earning opportunities during that time.

I couldn't remember. I believe I started looking for opportunity to make money online just after the pandemic. I didn't really know about online earning opportunities during that time.
After the pandemic, then that means you didn't utilise the opportunity the coronavirus pandemic presented for so many of us to start making money on the internet.

Yeah, making money on the internet is enjoyable if you are able to master some good ways of making money passively. It takes a lot of time for that a possible but it works.
There are different ways that you can master in order to be earning money through that ways, it could be crypto currencies, Forex trading, affiliate marketing or on Amazon.

After the pandemic, then that means you didn't utilise the opportunity the coronavirus pandemic presented for so many of us to start making money on the internet.
During the pandemic I was on lockdown and I didn't really have much to do do. I spend most of my time on nairaand to read news . It didn't occur to me that money can be made online.

There are different ways that you can master in order to be earning money through that ways, it could be crypto currencies, Forex trading, affiliate marketing or on Amazon.
Amazon Kindle publishing is probably one of the business ventures that is very good now if you can be able to learn the necessary things. It can give you the opportunity to make passive income.

Amazon Kindle publishing is probably one of the business ventures that is very good now if you can be able to learn the necessary things. It can give you the opportunity to make passive income.
Yeah, I know almost two to three people now that are earning well from the Amazon Kindle publishing. Though it do need one to be patient enough, while those that need quick money can't join.

Online work is something that has been existing for a long time and I even knew about it but was not just serious about delving deep into it. The pandemic was what happened my eyes.

Yeah, I know almost two to three people now that are earning well from the Amazon Kindle publishing. Though it do need one to be patient enough, while those that need quick money can't join.
Patience is always important when it comes to Amazon Kindle publishing. You need to continue pushing until you become very successful on it. I'll probably venture into it fully soon.

No, I started working online just last year, but trust me during the pandemic I don't really know what earning money online is, but I now prefer earning money online than offline.

The pandemic resulted in many people losing their jobs temporarily, some of course got to work from home while the pandemic happened, but eventually they went back to their job in person.

But, who here decided to work on the internet because of the pandemic?
Not only because of pandemic but also I want to be independent and work for myself and I think the best way is to work online or have your own business to be able to have a successful life.

Yeah I start earning money strictly and well online because of the covid-19 pandemic and I can surely say that covid19 pandemic was really an eye-opener for once to know where to make money.

Yeah I start earning money strictly and well online because of the covid-19 pandemic and I can surely say that covid19 pandemic was really an eye-opener for once to know where to make money.
That means you are definitely going to be grateful that the pandemic came. I am also somebody that benefited from it because it allowed me a lot of time to think for myself.

The pandemic was not the primary reason why I started to work online but I am going to give credit to it because it's exposed to me a lot of things that I did not even know existed in the online world.

The pandemic was not the primary reason why I started to work online but I am going to give credit to it because it's exposed to me a lot of things that I did not even know existed in the online world.
It is not the reason why I started working online but it contributes to about 90% of the reasons why so many people started working on the internet and they take it as an alternative to their offline activities.

It is not the reason why I started working online but it contributes to about 90% of the reasons why so many people started working on the internet and they take it as an alternative to their offline activities.
Yeah, people had no other option than to start working online during the Corona virus pandemic because so many of them lost their jobs. I know someone who started a YouTube channel because he lost a job during that time and today he is successful on the internet.

Yes before pandemic, i don't really believe in any online things as i belief that everything about online things are scam but pandemic leave me with no choice than to try my luck
I can relate. Even some people today still see making making money online as scam. Though, there are a lot of scam that are being perpetrated online, making money online is legit.

That means you are definitely going to be grateful that the pandemic came. I am also somebody that benefited from it because it allowed me a lot of time to think for myself.
Well I cannot say I'm actually grateful that covid19 pandemic occur but that the covid make people to know many things and make their eyes to open that they need to invest, they need to do business and the need to earn online.

Well I cannot say I'm actually grateful that covid19 pandemic occur but that the covid make people to know many things and make their eyes to open that they need to invest, they need to do business and the need to earn online.
Covid-19 actually opened the eyes of so many to online earnings, that is why you have been grateful to covid-19 ecause it has actually made you to invest and get acquainted to online earnings.

Not at all, I started working online just few months, working online is a good idea I must say, the economy is getting into something else how do we answer that,we definitely need to have different income streams to earn more to take good care of our needs.

Not at all, I started working online just few months, working online is a good idea I must say, the economy is getting into something else how do we answer that,we definitely need to have different income streams to earn more to take good care of our needs.
It is really a good idea to work online if you know what you are doing and you should also be very careful of most of the online earning platforms because online is full of scams.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back