What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

With picoworkers there are a lot of work which someone can do but some of their task seems a bit complicated,but time consuming,and this task pay less

Before pandemic i already involved in crypto field to make money, during pandemic few days I am out of work, but in this period financially crypto helped me lot.

Yes, the pandemic kind of have an advantage to a lot of people working online since we're indoors althrough. It makes people focus so I started working online properly during that period.
Definitely, a lot of interested in making money online due to the lockdown. During that period many people also lost their jobs and the only way they could make money and sustain themselves is working online.

With picoworkers there are a lot of work which someone can do but some of their task seems a bit complicated,but time consuming,and this task pay less
Are you a member of picoworkers?. I ventured into the platform in 2020 but I was not able to continue because most of the tasks seems very complicated. I was only interested in the ones that pays up to 40 cents.

Not entirely due to the pandemic, but the onset of covid accelerated this process, so to speak. As I know, many people, precisely because of the coronavirus, joined the earnings on the Internet when many people from different countries were left without work. Most of all, freelancing has become a lot of people who want it.

I've not really had time for online jobs before the pandemic, the lockdown has been helpful due to how I spent the time learning online jobs which made me to be sustained during the period.

Not entirely due to the pandemic, but the onset of covid accelerated this process, so to speak. As I know, many people, precisely because of the coronavirus, joined the earnings on the Internet when many people from different countries were left without work. Most of all, freelancing has become a lot of people who want it.
It was a natural thing for the coronavirus pandemic to skyrocket the number of people looking for online jobs. It was the only alternative for so many people during that particular period.

I've not really had time for online jobs before the pandemic, the lockdown has been helpful due to how I spent the time learning online jobs which made me to be sustained during the period.
This was actually the case for so many people but the pandemic pushed a lot of people to search for different ways of making money online. There was a data that stated that many people all over the world were trying to make money online around that 2020.

I have had interest in making money online before pandemic come. But pandemic deepen my interest in making money online and it help me to lean many things. It's true that many discover that it's possible to make money online during pandemic.

Now that i think about it, i actually started working due to the pandemic. It was during the pandemic i started my first online work which was surveys. I didn't earn a lot doing surveys because of my country but i was motivated to try out ore online jobs.

Yeah, I my first starting working or earning online was during the covid-19 pandemic. Well it was not easy staying in my country without having any way to earn money then I started looking for a legit sites online.

Actually I started working online fully and a result of the pandemic outbreak. though I have been even before but not active due to my offline business stuffs which occupied my time.

Actually I started working online fully and a result of the pandemic outbreak. though I have been even before but not active due to my offline business stuffs which occupied my time.
The Corona virus has been like an eye-opener to so many people about different opportunities to make money on the internet. During the pandemic I wasn't really active because of the scale I was learning although the whole time I was on lockdown but that alone was a major distraction to me to even look for opportunities to make money online.

The pandemic brought a lot of things to a lot of people but it actually helped open my eyes to see that they are a lot of things that I could have been doing much better which I am not doing.

Yes, the pandemic helped me to learn all that I know about making money online opportunities that are available. I've been on this for some months and I'm really happy doing it.

Actually yes I started working online during the covid- 19 pandemic and it was that time I really know that working or doing something online do pays and since then I do not joke with my online work.

Yes, the pandemic kind of have an advantage to a lot of people working online since we're indoors althrough. It makes people focus so I started working online properly during that period.
[/QUOT
Most of the people started working online during the pandemic but I am not part of them i started working online when I had a little issue with my offline business and I needed money to revive it.

I have already started contemplating about working online long time ago and the band my just make it more easier and faster to realise but that was not what pushed me.

So far I know is that most people knows about online during the pandemic and since then, they can not stop earning money online, though they do add there online earnings with there offline earnings.
Before pandemic i already involved in crypto field to make money, during pandemic few days I am out of work, but in this period financially crypto helped me lot.
Actually you're lucky you invest invested in cryptocurrency before the lockdown actually it was during the lockdown that to currency market price increase and most people in a lot that time through cryptocurrency.

Last edited:
Same thing with me. I have been working online before the pandemic but the pandemic actually shifted my attention to making money online. I have been working online before the pandemic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back