What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

I have already started contemplating about working online long time ago and the band my just make it more easier and faster to realise but that was not what pushed me.
It is very interesting that one could make money while at home and if you have a very sound on some online skills, you will make a lot of money even more than those that are working offline.

There is absolutely no doubt in my own case that I started spending or concentrating more on the internet due to the pandemic which caused so much damages to my offline business.
Actually yes I started working online during the covid- 19 pandemic and it was that time I really know that working or doing something online do pays and since then I do not joke with my online work.
well it was during the pandemic that alot of people get exposed to the online business stuffs. prior to the pandemic offline business was really working well some people don't much value the online.

Yes, the pandemic kind of have an advantage to a lot of people working online since we're indoors althrough. It makes people focus so I started working online properly during that period.
That's same as me, the pandemic helped me to make money online, before the pandemic started I don't really know anything that has to with earning money online.

The pandemic resulted in many people losing their jobs temporarily, some of course got to work from home while the pandemic happened, but eventually they went back to their job in person.

But, who here decided to work on the internet because of the pandemic?
I was laid off during the pandemic which was quite unfortunate, but during my fling with unemployment, I managed to secure online gigs with some freelancing websites which enabled me to make ends meet

No. I had already ventured in the world of earning online. I personally started working online as early as 2018. Actually covid 19 come in 2019. The pandemic only promoted online earning jobs as more people and opportunities rose due to work from policy

Same thing with me. I have been working online before the pandemic but the pandemic actually shifted my attention to making money online. I have been working online before the pandemic.
Me too, what the Corona virus pandemic did was that it give me the opportunity to focus more on making money on the internet. I've actually been making money in before the pandemic.

The pandemic brought a lot of things to a lot of people but it actually helped open my eyes to see that they are a lot of things that I could have been doing much better which I am not doing.
Seriously it was the pandemic that opens not only your eyes but people's eyes to see and know that there is a way of earning money online without putting much stress but just knowledge to earn money.

Yes before pandemic, i don't really believe in any online things as i belief that everything about online things are scam but pandemic leave me with no choice than to try my luck

I started working online before the Corona virus pandemic but I was not really making much money. It was during the period that I had the time to venture into profitable things. I also met people that helped me online.

I have been making money online way before the lock down even started. I made my first money online in the year 2016 when I used to write for content mill. Making money online is quite addictive.

A lot of people came to understand about online business during the pandemic and because of that some of them have decided to stick to online business depending on how they are making money online. A lot of people will stick to it if it is a reliable way of earning.

I have been making money online way before the lock down even started. I made my first money online in the year 2016 when I used to write for content mill. Making money online is quite addictive.
Yeah, making money online is very addictive. Once you start making money online you will always look for better opportunities to make money on the internet because the comfort it gives is next to none.

The pandemic was actually what made me to realise that there was a lot of potential that you can be able to take advantage of with working online. This is why I have decided to take it fully.

Yeah, making money online is very addictive. Once you start making money online you will always look for better opportunities to make money on the internet because the comfort it gives is next to none.
Making money online is truly addictive because once you are addicted, it becomes very difficult for you to do away with it even if your are weak. You would want to work most especially if you're working on paid to post forums.

Making money online is truly addictive because once you are addicted, it becomes very difficult for you to do away with it even if your are weak. You would want to work most especially if you're working on paid to post forums.
working online is very good and that is why I always recommend it to people. If you are able to find something that works for you you will probably be addicted to it.

I have always believe in the fact that I was going to become a computer programmer and a working from home. The pandemic just push me to understand that a little bit better.

working online is very good and that is why I always recommend it to people. If you are able to find something that works for you you will probably be addicted to it.
You will recommend people if you're making reasonable amount of money online . I would like to know your streams of income so that I can add them to mine. So that we can smile to the bank together.

You will recommend people if you're making reasonable amount of money online . I would like to know your streams of income so that I can add them to mine. So that we can smile to the bank together.
Cryptocurrency, paid to post platforms (3), learning Amazon Kindle publishing. I'm also looking for other opportunities in order to make more money on the internet.

Cryptocurrency, paid to post platforms (3), learning Amazon Kindle publishing. I'm also looking for other opportunities in order to make more money on the internet.
Once you are good in any of them, you will find earning money online very easy, lucrative and interesting. Though most people find it hard to settle down and learn that is why.

The pandemic got me to start working online.
This is due to the fact that I did not have anything doing, as schools were also closed.

I realise that there are lots of potentials online .

Once you are good in any of them, you will find earning money online very easy, lucrative and interesting. Though most people find it hard to settle down and learn that is why.
Yeah, making money on the internet is enjoyable if you are able to master some good ways of making money passively. It takes a lot of time for that a possible but it works.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back