What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

There is no doubt that the pandemic is the reason behind me working online simply because my offline business got crash after the resources I have into it before the lockdown.

Making money online is not by luck by luck. You need to be dedicated and intentional in what you want to achieve and work towards it. Anyone who succeeds online did not use luck to do so.
That's the fact, normally if you are not a hard working individual you are not going to earn a dime online, that's why you need to work hard and have the best results.

That's the fact, normally if you are not a hard working individual you are not going to earn a dime online, that's why you need to work hard and have the best results.
both in the online space and offline space you need to work very hard if you want to make something reasonable for yourself. If you don't work hard it will be very difficult for you to make anything tangible.

That is true and this was completely beyond my control as I did not have money to buy it at that period especially as everywhere was on Total lockdown. It was after the lockdown that I was opportune to get my first mobile phone.
This is actually a sad experience because everything just kept on going down without the opportunity for you to think. I am never going to want anything similar to the pandemic to happen again.

Actually the pandemic period was a great moment of challenges to alot of people including the government. alot of people lost their jobs and they really needed better ways for sustainance. I also joined online for same reason.

Actually the pandemic period was a great moment of challenges to alot of people including the government. alot of people lost their jobs and they really needed better ways for sustainance. I also joined online for same reason.
people who are not tech-savvy actually have no other source of income. This is because it was actually impossible for them to work online. I believe most of them have recovered by now.

The pandemic is one of the reason why alot of people started working online just to survive after the crash of the economy as a result of the pandemic lockdown. it becomes the only alternative for many people to survive.

The pandemic is one of the reason why alot of people started working online just to survive after the crash of the economy as a result of the pandemic lockdown. it becomes the only alternative for many people to survive.
A lot of people lost their jobs so it is only normal for them to start looking for alternative ways of making money for themselves. The online space seems to be the best alternative. There are also so many businesses that moved their businesses online.

This is actually a sad experience because everything just kept on going down without the opportunity for you to think. I am never going to want anything similar to the pandemic to happen again.
It is the wish of people that such never happen again based on the fact that it has a lot of economic downturn. It also affected so many people as it relates to so many dead of people around the world.

Wow you are very lucky, I believe you have earned a considerable amount of money online, but for me I started working online 2021, and bizdustry was my first pay to post sites.
Bizdustry it's also the first website that I need money online from and I am very happy with that because it has also exposed me with a lot of ways that I could also make money in other ways like freelancing.

It is the wish of people that such never happen again based on the fact that it has a lot of economic downturn. It also affected so many people as it relates to so many dead of people around the world.
Yeah, there are actually a lot of people that lost their loved ones due to the coronavirus pandemic. That is actually one of the many disadvantages of the virus.

Yeah, there are actually a lot of people that lost their loved ones due to the coronavirus pandemic. That is actually one of the many disadvantages of the virus.
I really thank God I was not affected so much , But at the same time I am not happy about others that were affected. At least now everyone has return back to their normal daily activities.

Before the pandemic i was already looking for ways to make money online but the pandemic made me take it whole lot seriously. Back then there was no movement at all so there was no way anyone could go out to make money online, i had to put in more effort in looking for ways to make money online.

Making money online is not by luck by luck. You need to be dedicated and intentional in what you want to achieve and work towards it. Anyone who succeeds online did not use luck to do so.

I must say that luck plays a very small role when it comes to making money online. Your skills might be more important. However, you may need to rely a lot on luck when it comes to seeking the right kind of money making opportunity.

I really thank God I was not affected so much , But at the same time I am not happy about others that were affected. At least now everyone has return back to their normal daily activities.
Yeah, normal activities has actually commenced around the world. A lot of people have gotten their jobs back and some people have actually created their own businesses.

No, I didn't really start because of the pandemic, I started a little earlier along with my offline job simply because I wanted to expand my earnings, I think it was the right thing to do.

Yeah, normal activities has actually commenced around the world. A lot of people have gotten their jobs back and some people have actually created their own businesses.
It mostly affect people that were dealing with perishable product. They are the ones that are most likely to be affected but in all the same the world is almost free from it.

It mostly affect people that were dealing with perishable product. They are the ones that are most likely to be affected but in all the same the world is almost free from it.
I think that is actually the most important thing. A lot of people have actually gotten their jobs back and several activities and businesses have gotten back in place.

I have started working online prior to pandemic period. I remember vividly then I have created an account at some freelancing platforms. And I have started bidding for writing job at local forum. However, the pandemic open my eyes to many opportunities online.

Yes things wee pretty tough then, so I was online one day and realized that I can actually make money instead of wasting my data on unproductive activities. Since then Ive been making some bucks online.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back