What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Earning online hasn't been a new thing or opportunity for some people due to, they have been exposed to biting ago but during and after, the pandemic, alot of online earnings opportunities where presented to people.

Cost of living increases many times as it was few years back. It turned very difficult to meet monthly expenditure of a family by a single person's job, whether all family members do the job or combine job with online working. I was in online working before this crises time but now I increase its time and focus to meet our family needs.

Yes, the pandemic kind of have an advantage to a lot of people working online since we're indoors althrough. It makes people focus so I started working online properly during that period.
That's same to me, I started working online during the pandemic, I have managed to earn a considerable amount of money online, I really appreciate it online.

Yeah, I also started working online during the pandemic, not that I had a job but I don't have any, I just decided to work online during the pandemic so that I can take care of my needs.
I can understand that a lot of businesses were out during the pandemic and then the only way they could make money was online so I think you are definitely going to be appreciative that it happened.

The pandemic and also the strike embarked on by the academic workers of my country's universities.

These two factors forced me to start working online daily.

I was actually working online before the pandemic. The pandemic allowed me time in order to think about myself and develop ways in which I can make money for myself.
The pandemic was actually a major catalyst to me working online but that does not really mean that I did not know that they were ways in which I could make money online.
I always knew there where opportunities to make money online but I did not take any of them serious at the time, it was the pandemic that forced me to venture into online business

The pandemic presented with a lot of opportunities and this has made it possible for some of us to think outside the box and focus on how to make life better for ourselves all the time.
Probably, if I may ask what kind of online business is did you venture into during the Corona virus pandemic?. I personally ventured into blogging but it did not really work out because of the limited knowledge I had then.

During the pandemic period , the phone I was using was not accessing the internet as I was expecting. As a result I couldn't use it for any online activities even when I was eager to make money online at that time.

I can understand that a lot of businesses were out during the pandemic and then the only way they could make money was online so I think you are definitely going to be appreciative that it happened.
That's true, I believe if you work hard during the pandemic you might have earned a considerable amount of money, that's when I get to know about bizdustry.

During the pandemic period , the phone I was using was not accessing the internet as I was expecting. As a result I couldn't use it for any online activities even when I was eager to make money online at that time.
That was actually be a very big limitation to you. For you to make money on the internet you must have a very good device or even a laptop to work effectively.

That was actually be a very big limitation to you. For you to make money on the internet you must have a very good device or even a laptop to work effectively.
That is true and this was completely beyond my control as I did not have money to buy it at that period especially as everywhere was on Total lockdown. It was after the lockdown that I was opportune to get my first mobile phone.

That is true and this was completely beyond my control as I did not have money to buy it at that period especially as everywhere was on Total lockdown. It was after the lockdown that I was opportune to get my first mobile phone.
There will continue to be opportunity for people to make money online even 10 years from now. Not everyone actually made money during the pandemic and some of them are successful now. It is good as you have gotten the right device.

There will continue to be opportunity for people to make money online even 10 years from now. Not everyone actually made money during the pandemic and some of them are successful now. It is good as you have gotten the right device.
Seriously I've been able to get the right mobile device and I also have access to a good laptop to help make money on the internet. Though the main purpose of buying a laptop was really for school activities but I can also use it for online business as well.

Seriously I've been able to get the right mobile device and I also have access to a good laptop to help make money on the internet. Though the main purpose of buying a laptop was really for school activities but I can also use it for online business as well.
you can use laptop for several things. You can use it for both school activities and also to make money online for yourself. I will advise you to venture into blogging with your laptop.

The pandemic presented with a lot of opportunities and this has made it possible for some of us to think outside the box and focus on how to make life better for ourselves all the time.
This is actually something that is happened to me as well. There was a lot of time that you could just sit down and think and find ways that you can make money that was not necessarily have to be offline.

you can use laptop for several things. You can use it for both school activities and also to make money online for yourself. I will advise you to venture into blogging with your laptop.
Thanks for your suggestion. I am very much interested in blogging but I don't have anyone to guide me on how to go about it . Is this what you are doing and are you generating profit from the business ?

Thanks for your suggestion. I am very much interested in blogging but I don't have anyone to guide me on how to go about it . Is this what you are doing and are you generating profit from the business ?
Blogging it's actually not a complicated venture. There are several videos on YouTube that can guide you step-by-step on how you can set up your blog and actually create contents on it.

The pandemic has helped a lot of people to earn a decent amount of money online, I have also earn a decent amount of money during the pandemic, that's when I get to know about bizdustry.

Blogging it's actually not a complicated venture. There are several videos on YouTube that can guide you step-by-step on how you can set up your blog and actually create contents on it.
Yes I know there are so many videos on YouTube but I needed someone that is also engaging the business. I would love to ask the person how much the person is making on daily basis and how many contents the person is creating everyday.

Actually both the pandemic and my own desire to expand my earnings into online, makes me, dedicate my time and effort in other to earned online. right before, during and after the pandemic.

Newest Directory Listings

Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
  • Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
Back