What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Blogging it's actually not a complicated venture. There are several videos on YouTube that can guide you step-by-step on how you can set up your blog and actually create contents on it.

I believe that Blogging could be complicated because it involves using SEO methods and SEO is very complicated thing for sure. It involves you to understand many things related to promoting site in a technical manner.

A lot of people have started working online because of the pandemic, I have also earn a decent amount of money during the pandemic, that's when I get to know about posting on forums.

No, i know about working online before the pandemic but I was not serious till when the pandemic came before I started becoming more serious with making money online.

A lot of people have started working online because of the pandemic, I have also earn a decent amount of money during the pandemic, that's when I get to know about posting on forums.

Many people also opened a youtube channel during the pandemic. They are still making good money as far as I know. They might have had gained many subscriber by now.

Yes I know there are so many videos on YouTube but I needed someone that is also engaging the business. I would love to ask the person how much the person is making on daily basis and how many contents the person is creating everyday.
I think you need to get started first. You have been hearing that blogging is lucrative and instead of Trying to get every information you should get started. Your experiences will be the best teacher.
I believe that Blogging could be complicated because it involves using SEO methods and SEO is very complicated thing for sure. It involves you to understand many things related to promoting site in a technical manner.
In my own perspective as you is not complicated and some people think. once you are able to understand keyword research well, it will actually be very easy for you to do.

Last edited:
No, i know about working online before the pandemic but I was not serious till when the pandemic came before I started becoming more serious with making money online.
Wow, I believe you might have earned a considerable amount of money, for me I know about earning money online during the pandemic, and it has really helped me a lot.

Wow, I believe you might have earned a considerable amount of money, for me I know about earning money online during the pandemic, and it has really helped me a lot.
Did you acquire any skill during the Corona virus pandemic?. it was also during that period that I got interested in cryptocurrency and on the long run, I made good money from it.

I think you need to get started first. You have been hearing that blogging is lucrative and instead of Trying to get every information you should get started. Your experiences will be the best teacher.

In my own perspective as you is not complicated and some people think. once you are able to understand keyword research well, it will actually be very easy for you to do.
What you said might be true but I do not have interest to start up what I don't understand.

What you said might be true but I do not have interest to start up what I don't understand.
You need to learn if you really want to be successful in anything. Nobody becomes successful in anything overnight instead they put a lot of time in learning and practicing what they have learnt.

There are so many paid versions of keyword search tools. I think that SEMrush is one of them and you can buy and avail the premium services offered by them.

You need to learn if you really want to be successful in anything. Nobody becomes successful in anything overnight instead they put a lot of time in learning and practicing what they have learnt.
It is not all about learning. Learning comes in different categories . There are some learnings that are straight forward and easier while others gives a lot of difficulties. Sometimes we can easily be discouraged when we try our best and we are not getting what we need in terms of the learning you are talking about.

Many people also opened a youtube channel during the pandemic. They are still making good money as far as I know. They might have had gained many subscriber by now.
Yes that alone has helped many people who to earn money from YouTube and have some the mindset to know more ways of earning by going through some YouTube videos online.

Did you acquire any skill during the Corona virus pandemic?. it was also during that period that I got interested in cryptocurrency and on the long run, I made good money from it.
Wow but me that's when I get to know about forums, that time I don't think I know anything about Forex trading, this forum has also help me a lot.

There are so many paid versions of keyword search tools. I think that SEMrush is one of them and you can buy and avail the premium services offered by them.
of course almost all of them offers premium services but there is a way you can use to get the free ones if you do not have the money. If you don't have the money you will be limited in a day but you can use different browsers.

What ever you want to know or learn, you have to settle down to learn, know and put to action that will bring money to you in way one or the other. That is why it very good to dedicate into learning new things.

What ever you want to know or learn, you have to settle down to learn, know and put to action that will bring money to you in way one or the other. That is why it very good to dedicate into learning new things.
Yeah, I agree with you that it is important to put your mind into anything you want to learn. You need to have some level of passion about it and also put consistency to succeed.

Yes that alone has helped many people who to earn money from YouTube and have some the mindset to know more ways of earning by going through some YouTube videos online.

It might have helped a few people but it has certainly not helped many people because Youtube is a very competitive platform and not all the people make money in there for sure. Many people quite earlier.

I started working online in 2018, a year and some months before the pandemic. But I was not as serious as I became during the pandemic. It just opened my eyes that I could do something online, plus I had so much free time.

I started working online in 2018, a year and some months before the pandemic. But I was not as serious as I became during the pandemic. It just opened my eyes that I could do something online, plus I had so much free time.
Wow you are very lucky, I believe you have earned a considerable amount of money online, but for me I started working online 2021, and bizdustry was my first pay to post sites.

Wow you are very lucky, I believe you have earned a considerable amount of money online, but for me I started working online 2021, and bizdustry was my first pay to post sites.
Making money online is not by luck by luck. You need to be dedicated and intentional in what you want to achieve and work towards it. Anyone who succeeds online did not use luck to do so.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back