What's new

Did you start working online due to the pandemic?

Working online has been something I have been thinking of you even before the Corona virus pandemic. But it was during that time I got a lot of experience and was opportuned to meet a lot of people who were actually very much experienced in the online space.

Yes for sure, I get to know about earning money online through a friend who has been earning here, we all know during the Corona pandemic,

Yes for sure, I get to know about earning money online through a friend who has been earning here, we all know during the Corona pandemic,
Since you started working on the internet what has been your progress so far?. I also know a lot of people who started working online during the pandemic and some of them have actually succeeded in some businesses.

Since you started working on the internet what has been your progress so far?. I also know a lot of people who started working online during the pandemic and some of them have actually succeeded in some businesses.
Well as for me, the thing is working for me and I think there's no reason to give up since it's working for me. Because I get to know about different platforms that pays. Just consistency matters allot.

Well as for me, the thing is working for me and I think there's no reason to give up since it's working for me. Because I get to know about different platforms that pays. Just consistency matters allot.
it is always very important to stick to what is working for you while you look for other ways of making money. It is also important not to relax but to try as much as possible to expand your sources of income.

it is always very important to stick to what is working for you while you look for other ways of making money. It is also important not to relax but to try as much as possible to expand your sources of income.
Yes as it is said, everyone has his or her own strategy that's working for him, ones strategy might not work for you, one has to make sure he brings his personal strategy towards problem solving.

I was working online long before the pandemic. During the pandemic when I started receiving fewer freelancing contracts and also started earning less with adsnese, I started posting on forums, which I had stopped for a couple of years.

Yes as it is said, everyone has his or her own strategy that's working for him, ones strategy might not work for you, one has to make sure he brings his personal strategy towards problem solving.
That's true,if the kind of service you are offering is focused on solving problems you will actually be able to make money from it. You must try as much as possible to create demand and value for your services.

That's true,if the kind of service you are offering is focused on solving problems you will actually be able to make money from it. You must try as much as possible to create demand and value for your services.
Yes that's the fact about it, in as much as you want to conquer poverty and make huge amount of money, just make sure you are hardworking. It owns a reward when it comes to making money online.
I think most of the people who are currently working on forums to make money, it was during the Corona virus pandemic, that they get to know about earning money online.

Last edited:
I was working online long before the pandemic. During the pandemic when I started receiving fewer freelancing contracts and also started earning less with adsnese, I started posting on forums, which I had stopped for a couple of years.
So many individual have started working online before the pandemic, but I started mine after the pandemic because I was not aware of online money making programs. I solely believed in my offline business at that time.

Yes that's the fact about it, in as much as you want to conquer poverty and make huge amount of money, just make sure you are hardworking. It owns a reward when it comes to making money online.
I think most of the people who are currently working on forums to make money, it was during the Corona virus pandemic, that they get to know about earning money online.
Yeah, anyone who wants to make any reasonable amount of money online must be able to work hard and consistent. Without consistency there is no way you can be able to make money on the internet.

Actually the pandemic outbreak has caused alot of economic setbacks to alot of companies, countries and businesses to an extent that most of them could no longer retain or maintain it workers.

Actually the pandemic outbreak has caused alot of economic setbacks to alot of companies, countries and businesses to an extent that most of them could no longer retain or maintain it workers.
There are record number of people who moved online during the pandemic. The pandemic pushed too many people to look for alternative ways to make money and that is why they found themselves working online.

There are record number of people who moved online during the pandemic. The pandemic pushed too many people to look for alternative ways to make money and that is why they found themselves working online.
Yeah, the truth is that not everybody who got interested in making money online during the pandemic succeeded. some of them actually gave up on the long run.

The pandemic is one of the major reason why alot of people started working online simply because during and after the pandemic, alot of people lost there jobs which will earned them money to maintain themselves.

The pandemic is one of the major reason why alot of people started working online simply because during and after the pandemic, alot of people lost there jobs which will earned them money to maintain themselves.
During the pandemic there was no alternative way to make money other than to preceed to online community and the impact of the online earning platforms on the livelihood of people was spectacular.

During the pandemic there was no alternative way to make money other than to preceed to online community and the impact of the online earning platforms on the livelihood of people was spectacular.
some companies even offered their employees the opportunities to work online during the pandemic. I think it was one of the things that also made several people to get interested in working online.

some companies even offered their employees the opportunities to work online during the pandemic. I think it was one of the things that also made several people to get interested in working online.
I could remember that almost all the schools resorted to working online and they would give student assignment which they would also submit online, this is how skeletal activities had taken place during the pandemic.

I could remember that almost all the schools resorted to working online and they would give student assignment which they would also submit online, this is how skeletal activities had taken place during the pandemic.
Yeah, this is actually very true. most of the schools held online classes and test for their students. I think it is just a way for them to adapt even though so many people were not comfortable with it.

Yeah, this is actually very true. most of the schools held online classes and test for their students. I think it is just a way for them to adapt even though so many people were not comfortable with it.
If the truth be told, we learnt a lot of lessons from the pandemic and that is why we need to adopt remote learning in our various schools because I see it as a more effective way of learning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back