What's new

Did you ever give up on working online?

I can't agree with you any less. It would be very difficult for you to thrive online if you don't have such people. Trust me, I have walked down that path before and I am telling you it would look like your just wasting your precious time trying to succeed.
Probably, I also experienced that before but when I met people who are experienced in the online space I was able to start making money. That is why trying to connect is very important.

Probably, I also experienced that before but when I met people who are experienced in the online space I was able to start making money. That is why trying to connect is very important.
You're really lucky to have had people you associate with business wise and that's truly a gift. I was alone in this space and I think I still am just that I know how to make my own research and develop my business strategies.

You're really lucky to have had people you associate with business wise and that's truly a gift. I was alone in this space and I think I still am just that I know how to make my own research and develop my business strategies.
Yeah, trying to meet people who will help you make money online is always important. Like I stated before, I am lucky to have met most of those people. I actually met some of them because I was researching.

Yeah, trying to meet people who will help you make money online is always important. Like I stated before, I am lucky to have met most of those people. I actually met some of them because I was researching.
You met them online? That's really very rare to find someone who would be completely honest with you online as they are strangers and possibly wouldn't have that bond with you.

You met them online? That's really very rare to find someone who would be completely honest with you online as they are strangers and possibly wouldn't have that bond with you.
Yeah, I have also met a lot of dishonest people online. Notwithstanding, I'm lucky to come across someone who actually have the zeal to give out good information for free.

I have given up for about five years after failing at earning money on surveys and PTC sites. I loom back at those years with so much regret now, but it was also worth it for my personal development.

Truth be told yes, there where times i completely gave up on working online. I was fed up cause the work load was just too much i was doing so many things online and offline and the earnings online where abit small so i felt it was not worth it, but i came back cause i remembered why i started in the first place.

Truth be told yes, there where times i completely gave up on working online. I was fed up cause the work load was just too much i was doing so many things online and offline and the earnings online where abit small so i felt it was not worth it, but i came back cause i remembered why i started in the first place.
That has happened to me so many times too. I give up because of how hard it is to do so much and earn so little. It gets even harder when I have so many other things to do offline. But with a little boost of positive thoughts about the benefits of my online earning, I always get back to working online.

Wow, I never knew it was difficult to verify your binance account in some countries. In my own country our official language is English so it is very easy to verify. It is also very easy to get your national identification number.

Yes, it is hard to get your binance account verified because Binance does not accept all kinds of ID cards. I also tried to speak to the binance staff about it and they told me that I need to get my ID card in English language.

Yes, it is hard to get your binance account verified because Binance does not accept all kinds of ID cards. I also tried to speak to the binance staff about it and they told me that I need to get my ID card in English language.
Surprising, I think binance have to do something about that because it is a global brand. They need to try as much as possible to be able to do that in different languages.

the best way to make money online is for you to acquire a skill. You can actually make money from those skills teaching them through a YouTube channel or on Facebook as the case may be.
You are right, when you aquire a skill you can teach it on YouTube and earn from it, beside that you can start freelancing and use that skill, or even you can join some companies.

You are right, when you aquire a skill you can teach it on YouTube and earn from it, beside that you can start freelancing and use that skill, or even you can join some companies.
Probably, teaching a skill on youtube using one of the best ways of making money online presently. There are several people who makes thousands of Dollars every month from YouTube.

Probably, teaching a skill on youtube using one of the best ways of making money online presently. There are several people who makes thousands of Dollars every month from YouTube.
You are right, many people are using YouTube for teaching and I think it is the best job that someone could do, teach what you know to others and earn from it.

the best way to make money online is for you to acquire a skill. You can actually make money from those skills teaching them through a YouTube channel or on Facebook as the case may be.
This is something that I observed very late because there is actually nothing like making free money online. The best thing that you are going to do for yourself at any time is to learn a good skill.

I don't have the mindset of quiting, besides we are not going to gain anything out of quiting, a lot of people have quit and they gain nothing out of it, quitting is not a good idea.
That's the spirit. I don't also believe in quiting because there's nothing to gain from quiting. Winner, they say, never quit and person that quit will never win

Well, this is something that I have not experienced and this is due to the fact that I have never met many online earners in my area or neighbourhood. People in here prefer offline jobs.

This is something that I observed very late because there is actually nothing like making free money online. The best thing that you are going to do for yourself at any time is to learn a good skill.
Yes, if you are able to learn a very good skill online the next you need to do is to know how to monetize it. Monetizing the skill may not be easy but with consistency it is possible.

Yes, if you are able to learn a very good skill online the next you need to do is to know how to monetize it. Monetizing the skill may not be easy but with consistency it is possible.
there are many skills that are more profitable than others, it is the duty of the user if he wants to monetize it to know which ones are more valued in order to learn the correct skills, and therefore not end up frustrated.

there are many skills that are more profitable than others, it is the duty of the user if he wants to monetize it to know which ones are more valued in order to learn the correct skills, and therefore not end up frustrated.
Going for the ones you have proper knowledge of will give you the chance to become very successful on it. I think it is very important and necessary people put that at the back of their mind.

Going for the ones you have proper knowledge of will give you the chance to become very successful on it. I think it is very important and necessary people put that at the back of their mind.
You should not settle for a skill because you have proper knowledge about it as most digital skills can be acquired with the right amount of diligence and determination, I think you should settle for a skill that you are confident in monetizing

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back