What's new

Did you ever give up on working online?

Has there ever been a time where you gave up on working online? I started working online probably back in 2006-2008, I forget what year it was, it was a long time ago now. Anyway, there were times where I did give up on working online. But I always went back to it because of how much freedom I had. Not having to work for a business or anything like that was nice.

What about you?
I developed interest in online business early 2020 with the knowledge I had on affiliate marketing, later on I gave up due to lack of proper orientation by my mentor it's lately 2021 I start making money through GTP sites.

I almost gave up working online because I was duped of my efforts after working for someone . He ended up not paying me, but after that I have learnt to be always careful in my operations.

I don't really know if I will consider my own case as given up simply because I will decide to quit today and they re invest tomorrow.

I have bad experience with online time but am still earning from online.

I almost gave up working online because I was duped of my efforts after working for someone . He ended up not paying me, but after that I have learnt to be always careful in my operations.
So many people online are not trusted even when they claims they are legit. You have to be careful out there and only deal with trusted people you know and use escrow when you are dealing with unknown people.

I developed interest in online business early 2020 with the knowledge I had on affiliate marketing, later on I gave up due to lack of proper orientation by my mentor it's lately 2021 I start making money through GTP sites.
there was also a time I had a lot of interest in affiliate marketing. But as time goes on I gave up because I didn't really have enough money to advertise my products then.

There is a lot of potential in making money online and I do not think I'm just going to give up on it anytime soon. I believe with hard work I am definitely going to make it and make it well.

So many people online are not trusted even when they claims they are legit. You have to be careful out there and only deal with trusted people you know and use escrow when you are dealing with unknown people.
It is our personal responsibility to secure ourselves in this very susceptible space.
I am just learning about escrow thought, are they platforms that help verify if someone is fake?

Nope. I am still convinced i can make a living online and I am going to prove it to myself. I have plans and I am hoping to see them flourish in 2023!
You are writing with a big confidence and I am sure that you can really do it because confidence and not giving up will help every individual to achieve their goals.

Escrow could be an organisation that serve as a middleman between two unknown people that are carrying our transaction. . This is to prevent fraudulent activities when transaction is being carried out.

That is very good. In that is the firm going to give you some kind of money to get started as a trader?. I think I would be very much interested in it if you can expantiate how it works.

I am a kind of trader who uses different kind of strategies in order to make money through trading. However, due to lack of buyers and sellers, I have to now rely on market price and sell cryptocurrencies at the market rate. This is very risky kind of trading.

No not at all, giving up is not a word in my vocabulary, if you want to be successful in everything you need to put away that mindset of giving up.

Probably, anybody who easily gives up in anything will not achieve success. there is no easy way to make money or be successful but you must put in a lot of work and consistency.
Hundred percent agree, you mentioned all keys for success; not giving up, hard work and consistency; if you could grow these skills in your body then you will become unstoppable.

I too had a similar experience of being scammed by a person who claims to be a data reseller vendor. I send him money for him to transfer internet data to me unfortunately I didn't have the data and can't contact him

There was a time where everything I was doing seems like it was not just working. This was a time that I almost gave up on making money online but then some people reassured me that it can usually take some time for you to make your first dollar.

People do give up on earning online based on some reasons or challenges that are facing online. I nearly give up after my first investment online which turned to be a trash without any benefits.

Well there are times that when I am working online I do get discourage or even give up to continue working online most especially when my payment is being delayed.

It's a fact and not a theory that most of the online sites are not legit,they are created purposely to scam people through investment and it's also a fact lucrative business online exist such as affliate marketing and freelance
I can remember how hard I had to struggle before I could find my first website that was legit. It is really tired of just how many sites that are out there that were created just to scam people and waste their time.

I also gained a lots of interest and my interest became my passion. Right now, I cannot even think about living without online earnings. In the year 2021, I had to join a company unwillingly. I left it after some time.

Actually circumstances do makes people felt so badly about a particular thing they found themselves doing most especially earnings both online and offline. when you discover that your effort are not paying, you will be discouraged.

I am a kind of trader who uses different kind of strategies in order to make money through trading. However, due to lack of buyers and sellers, I have to now rely on market price and sell cryptocurrencies at the market rate. This is very risky kind of trading.
Are you going to use trading platforms like binance and the rest of them?. if that is the case you don't need to rely on buyers before selling your cryptocurrency because the platform has a lot of liquidity.
Hundred percent agree, you mentioned all keys for success; not giving up, hard work and consistency; if you could grow these skills in your body then you will become unstoppable.
Definitely, I'm the kind of person that believe that there are limited opportunities if you can capitalise of them well. You must put in the work and consistency to be successful.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back