Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you gave up on working online? I started working online probably back in 2006-2008, I forget what year it was, it was a long time ago now. Anyway, there were times where I did give up on working online. But I always went back to it because of how much freedom I had. Not having to work for a business or anything like that was nice.

What about you?

I've been working online for the last 5 years. Have to say that the pay can sometimes be really good and other times not as much, but things have picked up since I started trading. It really bridged the gap between finding freelance gigs.

I have given up several times on some online making sites. I give because of the unreliability of the plartform or the strictness and of the site to Wich supersede my standards.

It is true that most online site are unreliable and it can make you lose hope in making money online but the good news is that it is very possible to make money from the online space

It is true that most online site are unreliable and it can make you lose hope in making money online but the good news is that it is very possible to make money from the online space
It's a fact and not a theory that most of the online sites are not legit,they are created purposely to scam people through investment and it's also a fact lucrative business online exist such as affliate marketing and freelance

I've been working online for the last 5 years. Have to say that the pay can sometimes be really good and other times not as much, but things have picked up since I started trading. It really bridged the gap between finding freelance gigs.
I will have to say that trading is a very good way to make money if you have enough knowledge of how it works. I am also a trader and have been able to make reasonable amount of money from trading more than any other online business.

Has there ever been a time where you gave up on working online? I started working online probably back in 2006-2008, I forget what year it was, it was a long time ago now. Anyway, there were times where I did give up on working online. But I always went back to it because of how much freedom I had. Not having to work for a business or anything like that was nice.

What about you?
I don't want to give up on doing online jobs because I know it is the future and many people will turn to online jobs in next few years.

Nope. I am still convinced i can make a living online and I am going to prove it to myself. I have plans and I am hoping to see them flourish in 2023!

I will have to say that trading is a very good way to make money if you have enough knowledge of how it works. I am also a trader and have been able to make reasonable amount of money from trading more than any other online business.
I also accept the fact that, trading is a very lucrative form of online business if you truly know what you are doing, you can make a lot of money as an expert trading even when you trade for others

About a year and some months after trying to get means to make money online albeit the wrong way, I in fact took a break and almost thought the online business wasn't for me till I returned the next year and made my first break through surveys.

I never give up working online so I think that it's one of those ways which some one can learn new things be on trends and develop himself digitally,I work online everyday and I never tire of it.

I also accept the fact that, trading is a very lucrative form of online business if you truly know what you are doing, you can make a lot of money as an expert trading even when you trade for others
if you reach the level where by you can comfortably trade for others and make profit then you are a professional. I think you should focus on making profit for yourself first.

About a year and some months after trying to get means to make money online albeit the wrong way, I in fact took a break and almost thought the online business wasn't for me till I returned the next year and made my first break through surveys.
Hitting your first breakthrough is one of the toughest things on the online space, as it is very hard to come by, but when you hit it, it becomes a lot more easier from there on.

I don't have the mindset of quiting, besides we are not going to gain anything out of quiting, a lot of people have quit and they gain nothing out of it, quitting is not a good idea.

I don't have the mindset of quiting, besides we are not going to gain anything out of quiting, a lot of people have quit and they gain nothing out of it, quitting is not a good idea.
That's true, if you are good at quitting you are not going to have the best results, quitter's don't gain anything out of it, I like this your mindset of not quitting.

I am working online from almost 10 years. I started working with affiliate Marketing which is still tough and need a lot of efforts and patience so after 3 months I give up from online working and started doing other jobs outside from internet, but I was bearing much more interest with article writing so I return back and took another start with google adsense for this I made a nice website where google ads started running and I started generating handsome amount of money. Online earning require consistency and patience.

That's true, if you are good at quitting you are not going to have the best results, quitter's don't gain anything out of it, I like this your mindset of not quitting.
If you quit, you would never win, because you would never understand if you plan or action would have paid off if you stayed a bit longer on what you where working on, so do not ever quit.

It's normal to give up on working online a times because making money online is not easy. You can be frustrated a times. There are times I want to give but I ask myself that if I give up, what will I gain?

Hitting your first breakthrough is one of the toughest things on the online space, as it is very hard to come by, but when you hit it, it becomes a lot more easier from there on.
Probably, that is very true. It will be very hard for you to hit your first success online but when you might have done that you will start finding it very easy and even expand.

I never quite online business and have no plans of quiting online business. If I to say I quit working online I wouldn't have been in Bizdustry making legit money, online business are legit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back