What's new

Did you ever give up on working online?

Actually circumstances do makes people felt so badly about a particular thing they found themselves doing most especially earnings both online and offline. when you discover that your effort are not paying, you will be discouraged.
You are right, but it is our duty to stay motivated despite the challenges that may overwhelm us. The people that succeed are usually the people that refused to give up.

Are you going to use trading platforms like binance and the rest of them?. if that is the case you don't need to rely on buyers before selling your cryptocurrency because the platform has a lot of liquidity.

Definitely, I'm the kind of person that believe that there are limited opportunities if you can capitalise of them well. You must put in the work and consistency to be successful.

Currently, I have no plans to use binance at all. Right now, I am merely using Payeer. I wanted to use binance but the main problem is that my binance account is not verified.

Currently, I have no plans to use binance at all. Right now, I am merely using Payeer. I wanted to use binance but the main problem is that my binance account is not verified.
Binance can be very frustrating with their verification, but I Think they are making it a little bit easier this days because you could use you NIN to verify is you are from Nigeria.

It is very simple to verify binance account. in my country with your national identification number, you can use it to verify your business account without any issues.

At first of my working online, it was not really easy because i do not know much regarding earning online, so I just do earn a little income which I do feel discouraged, till when a friend of mind try to make me to try understand one or two before I became motivated in earning.

It is very simple to verify binance account. in my country with your national identification number, you can use it to verify your business account without any issues.

You need to have a passport in order to get verified or you must have an ID card in English language in order to make sure your account becomes verified. Unfortunately, I don't have either.

I have stopped for a while since I have been introduced to online earnings and this was because I was still studying and I decided to concentrate on my study. Now, I'm back with good results and begin my online earning without any intention to stop in the future.

I don't give up at all with regards to making money online opportunities

I have tried a lot of them and I can say that it is not easy at all, but we just have to continue pushing.
You are right, making money online is not easy, if someone becomes bored of online jobs, the best technique is to take 2 or 3 days off, this will refresh your mind.

In every business engagement there are always period that one will be having some sort of setback and that is quite understandable for most persons to start having the feeling of leaving,but a strong will and encouragement is what can help such an individual in that period.

You need to have a passport in order to get verified or you must have an ID card in English language in order to make sure your account becomes verified. Unfortunately, I don't have either.
Wow, I never knew it was difficult to verify your binance account in some countries. In my own country our official language is English so it is very easy to verify. It is also very easy to get your national identification number.

Feeling like to give up in a business is one of the most popular experience of which I believe, alot of people might have had. sometimes you felt like your efforts towards your business is not really working or been enough.

I have ever quit online work. It was a time when I had a demanding offline job and so I did not have enough time to work online. After sometime, I found a some extra time and so I went back to working online.

Feeling like to give up in a business is one of the most popular experience of which I believe, alot of people might have had. sometimes you felt like your efforts towards your business is not really working or been enough.
People who do not have experience about a particular business may feel like quitting when they are not getting it right. That is why mentorship is always important in any business venture.

I think I did once and that was when I was still a newbie. I had to search for almost one year online on how to make money online but I couldn't so I was really frustrated and really wanted to stop just before you discovered posting forums.

Actually it's no more a new challenges that alot of people are facing in their day to day business transactions both online and offline. I have had such experience and I felt like my effort are not helping me.

I think I did once and that was when I was still a newbie. I had to search for almost one year online on how to make money online but I couldn't so I was really frustrated and really wanted to stop just before you discovered posting forums.
What really matters on the internet most times is if you are able to come across people who will help you teach you various ways of making money online. It will be difficult if you don't come across such people.

There are time I did everything I knew you be done but I didn't see the deserved result. I would've give up but there are no many options. So, I keep working hard believing that one day I start seeing result. Today, I thank God, even though, the money I'm making is not much, I'm motivated to keep working.

Actually I have been working online and there is no doubt that I didn't faced challenges but despite all such challenges I still stand firm to worked because I know the offline has been affected by the pandemic.

Actually I have been working online and there is no doubt that I didn't faced challenges but despite all such challenges I still stand firm to worked because I know the offline has been affected by the pandemic.
Consistency whenever you're working on the internet is always very important. there are several challenges that comes with working online and I have also faced a lot of it in the past.

What really matters on the internet most times is if you are able to come across people who will help you teach you various ways of making money online. It will be difficult if you don't come across such people.
I can't agree with you any less. It would be very difficult for you to thrive online if you don't have such people. Trust me, I have walked down that path before and I am telling you it would look like your just wasting your precious time trying to succeed.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back