What's new

Why gamble when you can invest your money wisely?

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Direct Equity, Debt Mutual Fund, Equity mutual Fund, and many more!
Gambling is never a way to become a good investor. It takes the learning curve away from such a person engaged in this gambling of a thing. You loose so much and start living in penury. Putting the well-being of loved ones in jeopardy and hardship.

Gamble is a quick money you may win but the chances of taking home your winning money is much much fewer than the chances that you might lose it. If you win a large amount of money by gambling, you'll get attached to it and will lose your money afterwards. So I think the idea of the gamblers is for entertainment only. I wouldn't recommend it for investors who are serious in making a passive income.

Yeah, you are right. As gambling does not take too much time and effort so people satart it and get enough money with no time, but some, waste money in no time by similar . but investment take more time but also take less risk, i think if i has to chose then I'll chose investment.

Yes absolutely wise and nice suggestion, we should not gamble in everything, because when we gamble it means we are going to either lose our all money or not. There is too much risk involved in gambling. If we invest in somewhere, somehow if we lose our money it will not lose dramatically like gambling.

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Direct Equity, Debt Mutual Fund, Equity mutual Fund, and many more!
As we all known,gambling is a fast track way to make much money as your profit while is also a fast track to lose all your earnings as well,while investment is on a sliw track way to make profit and you could still lose it all slowly. So everything in life is alk about taking risk because the life its self is risk..

Indeed, betting as it were additionally considered as a high danger speculation, I have attempted a few times yet in the end at that point, in each site there are a bigger number of assets lost than what I acquired. Moreover, it has been indicated that it is profoundly addictive particularly for the individuals who attempt to defeat misfortunes by multiplying the cost of stakes on wagers!

Quick money and cool cash over a very short period of time. Investment depending on goal, takes up at least one month and some 30 working days.
Secondly, gambling is cost effective. The amount you will use to gamble cannot get you a good ROI at the end of the investment cycle whereas you can make sumptuous amount with little or no money with gambling.

I have asked a a few folks this question too, but later I found the answer to it myself, investments takes time to yield profit but gambling yield immediate profit though the loss is sometimes more than the profit, but I'm sure that's the reason why people still gamble

If you go in without researching as to what options would work for you, that is a gamble. If you take your time to understand the workings of the market and how best you can exploit the opportunities available, then you are making a wise investment. In this way, you can control how much you get from the venture.

Well, gambling in a sense also considered as a high risk investment, I have tried several times but in the end then, in each site there are more funds lost than what I earned. I'll advise anyone that aim to be successful to shun gambling.

How to Invest Your Money?
  1. Understand Which Type of Investor You Are.
  2. Choose an Asset Class that Suits Your Risk Tolerance.
  3. Set a Deadline and Choose an Investing Goal.
  4. Define Your Investment Budget.
  5. Reduce Fees and Fund Expenses.
  6. Consider These Factors Before You Start Investing.
  7. Start Investing Today.

It's also a good advice to invest instead of gambling your money but there are a lot of people out there that can gamble for fun not really because of the money and they're also people out there that can do just to get money. so I like those people that can gamble they can actually leave gamble and gather their money to invest in business so that from there they will grow.

Investing the money that you save allows your money to grow to a larger sum. Investing your money into treasury or municipal bonds, certificates of deposit and savings accounts builds wealth slowly over the course of time. Quarterly or annual interest is added to your original sum to grow your money.

The main push behind gambling is GREED. I have told people repeatedly that the best way to get rich is by investment. People tend to put what could've been there capital into gambling simply because of their insatiable rush to get rich overnight but unfortunately, it doesn't always work out for them as predicted.

In gambling people get more profit and profit is on high levels .
But it depends on mostly people that which pattern they are following like if they want to have profit and more income than he follows the gamble way or if he want to have good and suitable profile so he can invest in this stocks and in coins.

I have always advised people not to go into gambling or betting or the likes because these things are addictions, people who gamble lose more than they gain and tend to run into huge loss and debts as time goes on. The best and right thing is to carefully invest the money or save.

Gambling is really bad. It's sad to see that some people believe the way to make money is by gambling. People put money in only to lose it in the twinkle of an eye. Investing this money quite the best option as you know you'll be getting more definitely
Post automatically merged:

Gambling is really bad. It's sad to see that some people believe the way to make money is by gambling. People put money in only to lose it in the twinkle of an eye. Investing this money quite the best option as you know you'll be getting more definitely

Lots of people want to gamble their money instead of investing it because they like fast money. But money that comes quickly often goes quickly and money that is invested will produce good profits from time to time.

I've you even considered gambling as an investment? I think there are little difference between gambling and investment and this is the time of return of investment. You invest based on what you believe in a business,and you could also loose or gain just as in gambling.

People tend to seek quick means to make money, gambling obviously isn't a good option because you either win or lose. Investment is better be it short-term or long-term. One can choose to invest into Real estate, Agriculture or some trusted investment platforms

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back