What's new

Why gamble when you can invest your money wisely?

Exactly my thoughts.... I have just been why someone will want to risk his hard earned money to gambling... Gambling isn't a form of investment its just a game of luck and most people lose their money in it.... I wouldn't think of gambling tho because it will most likely end sadly

I have always advised people not to go into gambling or betting or the likes because these things are addictions, people who gamble lose more than they gain and tend to run into huge loss and debts as time goes on. The best and right thing is to carefully invest the money or save.
I fully agree with you, gambling simply takes your money . You may gain some profit initially but you will never keep winning and gaining profit, rather you will loose much more money than your profit.

I see no reason why individuals will be In need of money and the next thing they will think of gambling, gambling is just a risk and there is every tendency that you'll loose the money, why not think of investments

I myself have pondered over this particular subject. Why risk your hard earned assets on something that is not certain? I've seen people get depressed and drained emotionally because of gambling. I won't advice anyone to venture into it because it can lead to serious heartbreak.

At the end if you look at it from a particular perspective most of these investments turn on to be scam and people see gambling as a quick way to gather money, even though the chances of winning a gamble is low they have the confidience that they'll get paid if they win and also the impatience to wait foe long term investments.

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Direct Equity, Debt Mutual Fund, Equity mutual Fund, and many more!
I think it's not wise decision to go for rapid growth or return of money, as there is always more looses than profits in such cases while investment give you passive income but its very reliable and efficient way to learn and earn as well simultaneously.

Most time these people that gamble probably does not know about investment or have not been introduced to investment because if one is to consider the two, a lot of people will prefer investment to gambling because of the risk.

The major reason people are locked into the process of gambling is getting multiple times your money within a short period whereas inverting would take a long time before it yield profit. So when they lose,for the next 50 times they are still trying to win or profit more. After that it becomes a vendatta because they want to earn back all the money they've lost which is worse because that where the real addiction starts from.

I can never invest in games or betting like that the last investment i will be part of but i rather invest in agricultural products... Real estate or even bitcoin is predictable than gambling... I prefer to play the game for the fun of it.

Is not good to gamble when you know you can invest wisely in a business. I come to discover that most people to get information rightly on business to do. We have so many lucrative business to invest and get paid or make profit.

People that gamble are looking for quick money and the only way they think of is gambling. There is no other quick way of making money than gambling. In a seconds, you will know your fate whether positive or negative. Investment returns is gradual.

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Many people want quick and immediate money. Investment can't give you that, but gambling can. However what they don't know, or what they don't want to admit is that as you can make quick and easy profit so also can you lose all your money. Sadly the latter happens often than the former.

Over here in Nigeria our youth have taken to gambling betting like bees to honey. It's as if they don't have anything else to do in terms of having a better investment but just to use their money and play betting games.

People gamble for fun while some gamble for money
Post automatically merged:

People gamble for fun while some gamble for money

Well..... investment takes time to mature while gambling is instant and can be liken to a pithole covered with grass... Most gamblers lack patience.... Patience is the virtue investors possess..

You basically summed it up - people gamble because they think they'll be the one to hit the jackpot and walk away loaded, maybe even become instant millionaires. But of course, it's all about the luck of the draw. Then of course, there's the small matter of gambling being addictive. But to me, even some of the so-called investment schemes are as bad as gambling, that's why some of them are called high-risk. Personally, I prefer to save my money in a high-interest savings bank account. It may not turn me into an overnight millionaire but at least I know my money will be relatively safe.

The fast money syndrome. Or would I call it the mirage syndrome. They believe they can predict and winning quickly by placing bets on teams they feel would win, only to have that hope shattered by outcome they failed to foresee.
Investments take time to yield so they tend to gamble to get money quickly.

That's right, gambling is very risky, very risky, the house Always win so don't get paid, it's advusab to totally avoid gambling as it is addictive or you should only gamble with what you can affor to lose.
Investmet is a much better option.

Concerning the issue of gambling instead of investing. I believe not every individual can endure much time or have that tolerance to make money, some people just want to have money asap so they prefer gambling which involve a lot of risk

Gambling is a quick way of making money when one is lucky
Gambling result don't waste time before you get the results whether favourable or not
Gambling use to be addictive
Gambling gives money you don't work for why investment will take some time before it will yield profit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back