What's new

Why gamble when you can invest your money wisely?

I don't gamble any longer.
Since I discovered investment platform I no longer invest money in gambling anymore.

There are so many investment plan to venture into and they are very profitable now. Gambling is over

Gamble with your pocket money and invest with your long term funds. Its only a fool who will want to gamble on something you can't possibly have control over the outcome. Its a setup for failure.

Off the bat, entertainment is one of such positive benefits of gambling.Gambling is an excellent way to keep yourself and your friends entertained. Studies by the Behavior analysis and therapy program at Southern Illinois University have shown that gamblingcan positively improve your mood and cause happiness.

One thing I have promised myself is that I will never gamble with my hard earned cash. Gambling is so risky and addictive, that is why people get poorer when they decide to gamble with their money. I prefer saving my money for a good purpose or investing it in legit methods that will earn me some passive income.

Well to those gambling they feel it is what has been working for the for quite a while so they always have pressing needs that demands their financial commitment so at that point they take solace in gambling rather than investment.

@Sariana23 very true, investment in real estate has minimal risk and high returns, but capital intensive!
Almost everybody want to invest in real estate but the capital requirement is the problem. You can also invest in real estate companies into development, and you're sure of reasonable returns too.

@Sariana23 very true, investment in real estate has minimal risk and high returns, but capital intensive!
Almost everybody want to invest in real estate but the capital requirement is the problem. You can also invest in real estate companies into development, and you're sure of reasonable returns too.
I commented in other posts @maventiger, that you don't necessarily need that much capital, you can enter the world of real estate just by working as a real estate agent, which generates great profits, and with those profits you can start investing. With initiative and good management, it can be done!

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Direct Equity, Debt Mutual Fund, Equity mutual Fund, and many more!
I have a reverse ask, what are those equity mutual fund, direct equity and debt mutual fund. But on the topic of wasteful gambling, I've never been a fan and I try to tell people close to me who indulge in it to stop as it is waste of time.

@Sariana23 getting into real estate business might not be difficult especially the invitation focus more on rental and flipping of property. The major requirement to be an estate agent is to have a good network and up to date property brief, it sounds simple but without it you might be venturing into another other failed business. To raise since an amount of 💰money to invest Brokerage might take years.

Seriously, because many people are addicted to gambling and also because the money you use to gamble is smaller than the amount you will use to invest.Actually, to invest is not a small task because to invest one need to undergo some training so as not lose.similarly, to invest involve using a large amount of money to set up a business.

@Sariana23 getting into real estate business might not be difficult especially the invitation focus more on rental and flipping of property. The major requirement to be an estate agent is to have a good network and up to date property brief, it sounds simple but without it you might be venturing into another other failed business. To raise since an amount of 💰money to invest Brokerage might take years.
I think that in this case @maventiger, it depends a lot on the country and the economic situation. Currently in my country, there are many people looking for rental housing since they have been in need, motivated by the impossibility of acquiring a property due to its high costs and low economic income.

Impatience can transform a investment idea into gambling. Most investors do not calm down, think and do analysis in the pending investment plans. We are at times over eager to make or multiply our earning. So, let's patiently with eyes wide open, look before we leap into any invest so as not to gamble

True but the issue is that so many people are already addicted to gambling and they aren't looking for any other means they could actually use for making online , and all they want is to make their money faster, easier and quicker without considering the risk they would need to take to even start earning such amount of money i think

@Ehizzy1 most of them forget the fact that quick scheme to get money is one of the fastest way to loose your hard earn money too. We have other ways to earn money legally, all they have to do is just think of the one that works best for them other than gambling away some potential capital if used wisely.

@Ehizzy1 most of them forget the fact that quick scheme to get money is one of the fastest way to loose your hard earn money too. We have other ways to earn money legally, all they have to do is just think of the one that works best for them other than gambling away some potential capital if used wisely.
Yeah and the quicker means is more risky and that is why anyone who complains to me that he or she has been scammed by hyip sites multiple times , i would not to pay attention to them , because they have been adviced not to always focus on using Scam quick scheme to earn money online ,but they wont listen

@Ehizzy1 same here! Some will fall for such scam and still have the mind to continue with another scheme. They tend to turn deaf ears when adviced and I really get pissed, why not start small business rather than waste the little funds?

People that invest in gambling are mainly people looking for fast money and during that process they become extremely addicted to it, generally people that gamble are greedy people although some are lucky to win extra bucks and while some end up spending all their savings gambling and the funniest thing about gamble is that you get so addicted that you find it difficult to leave all because you keep having this idea that you will eventually win one day. I believe most people gamble because they are greedy, why now work and earn to save instead of looking for shortcuts to success.

@Ehizzy1 same here! Some will fall for such scam and still have the mind to continue with another scheme. They tend to turn deaf ears when adviced and I really get pissed, why not start small business rather than waste the little funds?
I think they are mostly decieved by those hyip sites telling them to invest and work from home , while its not even easy to make money , that is why they now find it hard to open a small business and small small the business grows and they make it big , it's always good to invest in the right source

The reason a lot of people prefer gambling over saving and investment is that this set of people believe in quick money and quick profit and also believe that when they gamble that they have the vpossibilities of making x 3 of what they invested within a short period of time but sometimes they may even lose more of it,for me I do not have anything to do with gambling as a concentrate mainly on investment and saving

Reason why people Gamble than Investing, it is well known to them that Gambling is faster in time where money is needed for a quick use but Investment will take a long time before it yield the profit they need

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back