What's new

Why gamble when you can invest your money wisely?

The problem is ignorance because I think most people would love to invest their money. But some of them haven't even heard of equity or debt bond before so the only means for them to invest their money quickly is for them to gamble it. And I also think Greed also is a factor.

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Direct Equity, Debt Mutual Fund, Equity mutual Fund, and many more!
Investing your money is a lot better than gambling away your money because you can be assured of a certain sense of security depending on the investment that you have. And in this way you can actually watch your money grow. But I think at the end of the day people are more addicted to the feeling that comes from gambling and the possibility of owning a large amount of money is from just doing something with such a little effort.

Gambling is not good for most people. It is better to invest the money but some people are very good at it when it comes to betting but it is few people that are winning others loose their hard earned money to betting. There was a time I tried it but I could not win money that's why I left it because it's not my way. Betting is for people that have the mind not me. Because it involves research and very risky.

People gamble instead of investing in legitimate sources solely because of greed and the quest for quick wealth, most people want to make money overnight without tangible input and output.
Investments are more reliable but people don't want to wait so long to get return on their investments so they rather squander it while gambling.

Last edited:
Some people prefer to gamble cause they want quick money but end up losing their money instead of investing in legitimate investments that may take a little time to mature but you definitely get a good return on investment.

Gambling earns you real profit or massive loss all together instantly. That's why people use gambling sites as investment takes long to earn profit but if you invest wisely, you will not loss anything only profit. So investment is safer than gambling.

The kind of information people have will determine what the do with money. It's the lack of information that make people see gambling as a profitable venture. When you know what to do with money, you will most likely have your money in good ventures. All in all, investment firms should bring their services within the reach of the common man.

well, in gumble you can double your money in an instant and in investing your money to a business you will wait until months, years to have it double. But the disadvantage of gumbling your money is, yeah it is instant to make it double but it is instant also to make it disappear. The advantage of investing it in business, even if you wait for a long time u will definitely get a double profit. and it will be worth by your time and effort to wait to double it.

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Direct Equity, Debt Mutual Fund, Equity mutual Fund, and many more!

Investing your money is a lot better than gambling away your money because you can be assured of a certain sense of security depending on the investment that you have. And in this way you can actually watch your money grow. But I think at the end of the day people are more addicted to the feeling that comes from gambling and the possibility of owning a large amount of money is from just doing something with such a little effort.
I beg to disagree on this. Gambling isn't easy as the way you painted above. All forms of gambling requires high level of analytical skills, especially punters with regular high stakes.

Truth is that gambling works for some people and they have made a life out of it. The others try to live the life of the few who claimed success from gambling. But in all reality it is only a lazy man that hopes to get wealthy from gambling.

Most people are looking for fast money, money that can be gotten in a short time without stress but one thing they don’t know is while they put all their attention all those gambling sites they loose even more than they would have used if they were to invest in a long term investment. Everything still boil down to having the right information.

I stopped gambling when I noticed the possibility of loosing is much more than the possibility of winning and winning a bet is mostly luck. The only betting I can venture in is boxing and that would only be when I'm sure from all stats that one of the fighters will win, I can't put my money where there's high possible 9f loosing it.

The quick benefit that comes with putting your money in gambling and getting a quick payout as compared to long term investment makes people to run towards gambling. Gambling gives a game of chance, either lose or wine,while investment is a long term strategy and risk accessment management process on money management.

Most people just want to get money, so much that they don't even mind going extra mile in getting it. Betting is better compare to stealing, kidnapping and selling of hard drugs. Betting is done with one's money you don't need to defraud anybody all you need do is just bet.

Most people just want to get money, so much that they don't even mind going extra mile in getting it. Betting is better compare to stealing, kidnapping and selling of hard drugs. Betting is done with one's money you don't need to defraud anybody all you need do is just bet.
The reason over 90% of gamblers losses their money is the mentality of JUST BET. Before you can wage your bets please ensure you check what the stats is. Ensure the probability of the outcome you're waging on is 70% higher.

I beg to disagree on this. Gambling isn't easy as the way you painted above. All forms of gambling requires high level of analytical skills, especially punters with regular high stakes.
I didn't mean to make it sound like gambling was easy in any way. Instead what I'm saying is that people tend to gamble because they believe that they will be able to earn something without having to put in the work. For example there's a lot more work that is required in investments and there isn't gambling. Gambling isn't about analytical skills that is about pure luck at the end of the day.

I didn't mean to make it sound like gambling was easy in any way. Instead what I'm saying is that people tend to gamble because they believe that they will be able to earn something without having to put in the work. For example there's a lot more work that is required in investments and there isn't gambling. Gambling isn't about analytical skills that is about pure luck at the end of the day.
I understand your views, and in line with that I concur to a point. Are you aware some investments rely on pure luck too. If not luck, why do investors with all their expatriate abilities losses huge amount of money at the end of the day.

Its unfortunate that people dont understand that gambling will do them more harm than good. Most people that gamble are always broke, they will put all their money into gambling and lose it all, just in few cases that they may win. It is best to invest that money you want to use to gamble because you are at a lesser risk of losing it all.

On one hand, investing is putting money to use through the purchase of something that brings returns such as income or interest. Gambling on the other hand is about playing at a game of chance for a reward. It risks money or valuables and mainly relies on luck

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back