What's new

Why gamble when you can invest your money wisely?

The reason why some people prefer gambling to investment is that gambling yeild fast result it depends on how you can take risk. While investment take Much time before it start to be bringing profits.

The truth is, people love short cut to success. They like following the part of least resistance in achieving almost everything. They know gambling is risky but the feel like investment is even more risky and also takes time to get tangle money from it.

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
Direct Equity, Debt Mutual Fund, Equity mutual Fund, and many more!
Exactly! I was once into sports betting and I can tell you the reason many people gambling is to double funds immediately but it mostly doesn't work out as planned and you end up losing funds almost equivalent to the intended winning amount. Gambling is never an investment and I advise anyone that sees gambling as one, to channel that energy into trading and watch his success story being acted behind the scenes in a few years from now.

gambling is not a good thing that someone should go into so many people have lost their property gambling their money getting no return my advice for gamblers are to quit gambling and and they should invest their money on business instead of gambling although I had that many people became successful while gambling why some became more poorer Direct I know one thing that everybody can be the same thing but no matter how your luck is you have to stop gambling and try to invest your money on business so that you get good profit business is all about getting a good profit

Investments do take patience for you to reap the return whereas gambling satisfies the immediate need for a return. I may not like to go the route if all those low risk investment tools mentioned by the op because I would prefer medium risk investments instead.

Investing is not investment if it's not don't rightly. When you are investing you have to be very careful what you use your money to do. Lookout as low yield, capital guaranteed investment is the best bet for you. Things like bonds and mutual funds.

I think the reason why people especially the teeming youths prefer gambling to making investment is because gambling promises high returns which over time is unrealistic unlike investment that takes a gradual process.

I ask a lot of people this question too, but later I found the answer to it myself, investments takes time to yield profit but gambling yield immediate profit though the loss is sometimes more than the profit, but I'm sure that's the reason why people still gamble
You're right. Just to add to your points, most gamblers especially those who bet football believe that they can use little cash to make huge profit. It's the idea of using little cash. Most investment have a certain amount of cash required which some gamblers may not have

Overtime, individuals tend to look for quicker means of generating income or double their money by staking on series of options available to them on various gambling platform which they feel has high returns and very easy to cash out.
Eventually, most funds are lost during such process due to the inability of individuals to explore numerous investment options available to them such as
True. There are people who want easy money so they are attracted to investment sites, especially HYIPs, who believe that in a short time it will be able to double or triple the capital they will invest here. They do not consider the risk it poses to their capital.

You need to gamble because there is no crime in taking risk.besides sometimes you need to try your luck and see whats in srock for you.almost everything is risk, even investment is risk, it can fail.

Ignorance is a disease they say, if education is expensive tell the fellow to try ignorance. Ignorance they say is not an excuse in the court of law. So those who gamble are obsessed and posses about getting rich quick, so they don't have the patience to wait for investment that's where there problem lies.

Most human live with greed in them, they feel the legit investment you listed, like the equity fund, mutual fund, etc will only wait their time in earning, rather they prefer gambling there money for higher returns which most of them ended up losing the capital.

It is much very well said instead of gambling a money will more lead to frustration and depression also disappointment, must try to invest while checking the possibility of the by the eyes and instinct thru knowledge, while on gambling it is hard to deal there's so much percentage of losing.

Gambling isn't a great idea to get in to. It can go more extravagant to more unfortunate, and go less fortunate to least fortunate. A few people are gambling to get moment twofold cash however later lose all their cash without get it back. Out of 100% of individuals that are gambling I can say just 10 to 15% are make it.

It is much very well said instead of gambling a money will more lead to frustration and depression also disappointment, must try to invest while checking the possibility of the by the eyes and instinct thru knowledge, while on gambling it is hard to deal there's so much percentage of losing.
@lelakil3 the possibility of losing a stake is predictable especially sport betting related ones. The two teams stat presented by the book maker show previous level of performance for both teams so aso be able to analyse and predict the outcome.

Some people just want too in a hurry to make to make money that's why they involve themselves in playing gambles
I believe they don't have the right people to advice them on what to do with their money that can be fetching them money

some individual feels that the best way of getting quick money is gambling, but forgetting that the risk of gambling is high but investing your money you are sure of the safety of your investment and profits

One of the reason why gamblers gamble is because they are making use of a smaller amount of money unlike investment that may require huge amount of money that the gamblers don't have all in their hands at a go

Gambling is such a bad addictive act which the Gambler always lose in the long run. It's better to invest your money wisely than gamble on gambling platforms.

Yes ooo instead of gambling with the money you have its better to invest the money and earn profit. To me gambling is a game of chance just like dice you are not sure of the number you will get but when you invest the money in let's say real estate you get some percentage profit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back