What's new

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
Saving money is very important but where we save our money matters because technology have advance so our money is no longer save in our local bank any more, I prefer saving my money in crypto wallet
I don't use my local bank account anymore to save funds long time because they don't offer interest rather they are deducting me steadily, I have an online bank account too that offers interest up to 20% yearly for saving funds, which I can withdraw anytime too.

I don't feel like I am saving my money in a crypto wallet. for me, it feels like an investment. Besides, with the instability of these coins, I do not want to be shocked. When I wish to save which is usually over a short period of time, I use the bank. I have never patronized money lenders.

It is true that cryptocurrency does not have a physical office for you to make your complaint when you discover that you have any form of complaint with your account but the truth remains that any complaints that you have with your account can be resolved remotely so that is not an excuse for you.
Anyway I consider cryptocurrency to be one of the most profitable investment for me I rather concentrate to invest more in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency can give me hundred percent on yearly basis but piggy may not be able.

The bank method is simply enough for me to safe my money anytime. I can simply Walk into any bank and transact safely without losing my money even if the bank were to be robbed

Money saved in banks are fiat currencies. So, If anything like armed rubbery takes place there your money will still be safe and can still be accessed by you because itni insured unlike in cryptocurrency where you get nothing when hacked

Anyway I consider cryptocurrency to be one of the most profitable investment for me I rather concentrate to invest more in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency can give me hundred percent on yearly basis but piggy may not be able.
The thing is that I just heard from a news that the Chinese government banned cryptocurrency usage in their country and right now they are clamping down on cryptocurrency miners and this has led to the deep in the price of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and the rest of them. This is giving me a doubt in the ability of cryptocurrency to be a sustaining investment platform for the long-term.

For now my money is being kept in stable coins in my cryptocurrency wallet because of how bad the economic situation is and the currency has just been going low.

The thing is that I just heard from a news that the Chinese government banned cryptocurrency usage in their country and right now they are clamping down on cryptocurrency miners and this has led to the deep in the price of cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and the rest of them. This is giving me a doubt in the ability of cryptocurrency to be a sustaining investment platform for the long-term.
All these things is what will be happening in cryptocurrency and that there is nothing that we will do about it. There was a time in which the price of Bitcoin actually drop from $30000 to $3000 but now look at the price of bitcoins.

All these things is what will be happening in cryptocurrency and that there is nothing that we will do about it. There was a time in which the price of Bitcoin actually drop from $30000 to $3000 but now look at the price of bitcoins.
I really pray and hope that the price of Bitcoin would increase very soon back to the $60,000 that it was before because right now all my cryptocurrency investment are in shambles as a result of the dip in Bitcoin.

I really pray and hope that the price of Bitcoin would increase very soon back to the $60,000 that it was before because right now all my cryptocurrency investment are in shambles as a result of the dip in Bitcoin.
There is nothing for you to worry about because as long as there is volatility in the price of all cryptocurrency it is possible that more investors will come in and push the price so that amount .some people have not recovered from the last dip that happen few months ago.

I prefer Banks to avoid hypertension. There's no gain here I know but it's better that way for me. When I'm ready to invest then it's a different ball game.

Bank savings method is the safest method to be saving your money from the three methods you posted. There is no guarantee that your money in cryptocurrency wallet can be gotten back if hacked or stolen

There is nothing for you to worry about because as long as there is volatility in the price of all cryptocurrency it is possible that more investors will come in and push the price so that amount .some people have not recovered from the last dip that happen few months ago.
I am really scared of my investment not ever being recovered because I am in a big loss now but with this reassurance that you have given me I am well confident that I can recover all. I will never stop trading cryptocurrency no matter what because I know that it's a multibillion-dollar industry.

I am really scared of my investment not ever being recovered because I am in a big loss now but with this reassurance that you have given me I am well confident that I can recover all. I will never stop trading cryptocurrency no matter what because I know that it's a multibillion-dollar industry.
I think you have recovered your money by now, the price of bitcoins is about 50,000 dollars and when the price of Bitcoin raise all other cryptocurrency follows the same, which coin did you invest on initially ?

I think you have recovered your money by now, the price of bitcoins is about 50,000 dollars and when the price of Bitcoin raise all other cryptocurrency follows the same, which coin did you invest on initially ?
No I am still here to recover my money because when I place my trade the money was $41 but right now it is still reflecting $32 day so I will have to wait till the money goes to at least $42 before I can say with confidence that I have recovered my money.

No I am still here to recover my money because when I place my trade the money was $41 but right now it is still reflecting $32 day so I will have to wait till the money goes to at least $42 before I can say with confidence that I have recovered my money.
OK that is not the problem, it is possible that you might recover it within some few days from now it all depends on the type of coin you invested on. even after recovering you can still leave it to grow

OK that is not the problem, it is possible that you might recover it within some few days from now it all depends on the type of coin you invested on. even after recovering you can still leave it to grow
I actually invested the money on xlm which I did got a signal on the increment of the corny but unfortunately for me they can just drop as a result of the general dip that you own cryptocurrency market has gone into as a result of Bitcoin price going down.

Well, I do prefer to divide my earnings into two parts. One goes to my bank account Incase am in need of money urgently while the greater part goes to my crypto wallet as a kind of investment
Nice one, like I always tell people, it is better to do both, relying on one alone is not the best. Savings alone would not give you anything extra rather than just what you saved. So it would be best to also have investments as well.

Nice one, like I always tell people, it is better to do both, relying on one alone is not the best. Savings alone would not give you anything extra rather than just what you saved. So it would be best to also have investments as well.
This is still the same thing as having multiple sources of income so that you won't be able to just depend on just one thing to be giving you money instead you'll be depending on more than one there by increasing the income will be getting on either a monthly or daily basis.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back