What's new

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
There numerous ways of saving your fund, the most preferable for is to save my online earning in my wallets while saving the one earn from offline job in my local bank account
I have actually made up my mind never to save my money in the bank against simply because banks are not very reliable as they are always in the habit of always charging people out of their money all the time. This is why I no make use of stable currencies like USDT and USDC to save my money.

Lolz, banks are controlled by the government but it doesn't mean you'll lose your funds anyhow, unless you're caught in fraudulent activities before your funds can be frozen up due to breaches.

This has happened in the past. The banks of Cyprus got under the control of Greece a few years ago. I am not sure what actually happend bakc then, but people had a lot of problem withdrawing or using their funds. There are many people who do not trust banks.

This has happened in the past. The banks of Cyprus got under the control of Greece a few years ago. I am not sure what actually happend bakc then, but people had a lot of problem withdrawing or using their funds. There are many people who do not trust banks.
Many doesn't trust banks that's for sure due to how banks act. They act so ridiculously at times, deducting the funds very unnecessarily without the customers notice.

For now all my money ve been converted to my local currency here because of my plan ,but generally I like investing all my money in cryptocurrency because it will maintain the value of the money.

There is nothing that can change my mind from sticking with the bank as my preferred method of saving my money. And there is also nothing that will make me use the money lenders either

Since we all know that cryptocurrency is not regulated by any government at the moment, I will have to go with the bank as my preferred method of savings

Bank keeps your money safer no doubt, but when you're dealing with a legit exchange site or wallet their is chances of your cryptocurrency staying untouched for years.

I prefer to keep money for long-term use in my crypto wallet. Any money that I want to be spending on the recurrent expenditure is normally kept in my bank account.

Many doesn't trust banks that's for sure due to how banks act. They act so ridiculously at times, deducting the funds very unnecessarily without the customers notice.

Yes, this is true. Banks deduct a lots of fees and sometimes the government also charges a lots of tax when you conduct a financial transaction. They also charge fees on cheque books. However, some banks in my country offer free cheque books. Despite this, there are many people who would never trust banks. People have the right to never put their funds into banks.

I will prefer saving my money through investment because I believe that's the best way I can make profit after a long time of saving but saving of money in the bank dont have much profit even after a long time of ssavings.
Well saying that you will prefer to save your money by investment is a very dangerous thing as investment and savings are very different things because investments stand a chance of being lost if the business that you are investing in sales but you getting a saving does not have any risk of it being lost.

Saving in your crypto wallet has proven to be the best way of saving nowadays because you keep getting interest as long as your money remain in your wallet unlike bank that deduct charges every time.
I prefer to keep money for long-term use in my crypto wallet. Any money that I want to be spending on the recurrent expenditure is normally kept in my bank account.

Bank keeps your money safer no doubt, but when you're dealing with a legit exchange site or wallet their is chances of your cryptocurrency staying untouched for years.
Yes bank only give you the security that you can withdraw your money anytime. I can easily use money when they are in a bank that is why I prefer keeping it in crypto exchanges because I will find it difficult to sell crypto sometimes.

For now all my money ve been converted to my local currency here because of my plan ,but generally I like investing all my money in cryptocurrency because it will maintain the value of the money.
Well I am this kind of person that discovered using cryptocurrencies to save my money and I said cryptocurrency I have discovered another financial application like piggyvest to save my money and not just that it has a very good interest rate on savings which is better than most commercial Banks.

Yes bank only give you the security that you can withdraw your money anytime. I can easily use money when they are in a bank that is why I prefer keeping it in crypto exchanges because I will find it difficult to sell crypto sometimes.
Every payment institution has its own ways of operation. Here with cryptocurrency you'll save until profit enters if you're patient enough. In the bank your funds is always there as spendable can't improve.

Well I am this kind of person that discovered using cryptocurrencies to save my money and I said cryptocurrency I have discovered another financial application like piggyvest to save my money and not just that it has a very good interest rate on savings which is better than most commercial Banks.
I have been hearing about it but it is something that is not on my interest to invest since they do not have a physical office that I can go to when there is any problem with my account

I prefer saving my funds in my local bank although their interest rate cannot buy a sweet but to avoid hypertension. I'll also use my piggy box and save myself.

I have been hearing about it but it is something that is not on my interest to invest since they do not have a physical office that I can go to when there is any problem with my account
It is true that cryptocurrency does not have a physical office for you to make your complaint when you discover that you have any form of complaint with your account but the truth remains that any complaints that you have with your account can be resolved remotely so that is not an excuse for you.

I prefer to save my money in stablecoins on crypto wallet because of how I'm still with the economy of my country is and how very bad the currency also is.

I prefer saving my funds in my local bank although their interest rate cannot buy a sweet but to avoid hypertension. I'll also use my piggy box and save myself.
Lol, yes it can't yield anything tangible because saving funds in the bank aren't for investment, it's simply for savings and quick withdrawals.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
Saving money is very important but where we save our money matters because technology have advance so our money is no longer save in our local bank any more, I prefer saving my money in crypto wallet

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back