What's new

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??

I do not have any wallet yet , but after availability of wallet I'll not save my funds in that because there are risk in online or this kind of application. But i already have in account in bank named UBL. And deposited there almost $3000 already but that was my dad's money. So i always prefer to deposit my balance in Bank account.

I prefer saving money in my cryptocurrency wallet. Saving money in the bank yields no profits instead bank removes tax deduction on savings. I save money on different crypto wallets both stable coin or volatile coins

I love a method were I save money and my money will be getting interest no matter how little it is. Bank this days no longer give us interest on our savings. I am planning to switch to Piggyvest but I am hearing a lot of complain about that platform pataining customer service.. I don't like platform that has poor customer service.

Budget for savings
Once you have an idea of what you spend in a month, you can begin to organize your recorded expenses into a workable budget. Your budget should outline how your expenses measure up to your income—so you can plan your spending and limit overspending. Be sure to factor in expenses that occur regularly but not every month, such as car maintenance.

I prefer saving my funds in my cryoto wallet. I buy Bitcoin, will my savings and leave it there, as the bitcoin rises i then withdraw the initial money I saved and the rest waiting for it to rise again, by doing so i get to multiply my money instead of remaining stagnant in a bank.

I barely manage to save in local bank, but I do not have confidence on the money kept in the bank because the bank security is not reliable from hackers who penetrate the bank security and hack people's account to loot their money.

Saving money is the process of parking cash in extremely safe accounts or securities that can be accessed or sold in a very short amount of time. Investing money, though, is the process of using your money or capital to buy an asset you think has a high probability of generating a safe and acceptable rate of return over time—even though it may decrease for years.

I prefer saving money in my cryptocurrency wallet. I do save money in my bank but sometimes i experience inconveniences when i want to access it especially during withdrawal because the bank may be out of service and they close for the day quite early these days. I also save money in my piggy bank. This grantse instant access whenever i want to but you sure would have to have alot of self-restraint lol.😊

I would like to save my money using cryptocurrency but right now I don't have much knowledge on how it works so I'm choosing bank. But if there comes a time someone would teach me about crypto savings, I will definitely save my money on crypto.

I makes use of both banks and crypto wallet, my bank savings is usually for targeted projects, I normally don't like keeping money too long in bank account, rather I will look for something to invest it in either online or offline.

Equity mutual funds. Debt mutual funds. National Pension System (NPS). Public Provident Fund (PPF) Bank fixed deposit (FD). Senior Citizens' saving Scheme (SCSS) Real Estate. Gold.

I will like to save my money in wallet, because saving my money in Cryptocurrency will benefit, but saving in the bank will not yield any profits instead bank will remove it, so I prefer bitcoin in order to have profit.

I think it is better to save your money as cryptocurrency. The value will increase from time to time and your money will grow. Saving your money in bank will only keep it safe, there is no increase except for little interests.

All the three above mentioned methods of payment or savings are preferable.
In reality nobody can confidently say he doesn't save in the bank.
Crypto wallet is very profitable venture it is good to save money there this one will yield profit.
Money lenders does not guarantee any interest rate at all.

I use all three and more (piggybank) All for different purpose. Crypto in sort of an investment plus another means of earning passive income.
Bank for liquidity purpose and some long term savings or target.I dont put any money I do not intend to buy crypto with in wallet since I have the access to direct transfer from bank account.
Piggy is more like a context I set for myself like a year context of seeing how much of my daily stipend I can put away to serve year end expense or make a treat with.

I prefer saving my money in my crypto currency wallet. Saving in crypto wallet is the best because it is certain that you can maximise profit through the increase in the value of the crypto. Bitcoin particularly is the most profitable of them all.

All the three above mentioned methods of payment or savings are preferable.
In reality nobody can confidently say he doesn't save in the bank.
Crypto wallet is very profitable venture it is good to save money there this one will yield profit.
Money lenders does not guarantee any interest rate at all.
I will like to save my money in wallet, because saving my money in Cryptocurrency will benefit, but saving in the bank will not yield any profits instead bank will remove it, so I prefer bitcoin in order to have profit.
Wallet is most preferable to save money. I can not rule out the rest of the remaining two. Bank saving is good only it doesn't guarantee any notable interest rate.
I will not say in totality that bank or money lenders are to good they are all preferable as well.

As my friends recommend to try a crypto wallet where you will be able to keep your e-money and anytime you want to invest in something crypto wallet is the best for keeps.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back