What's new

What is Your Favorite Method to Fund a Business?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The best funding method is always your own money but for most people it is not possible to fund the business entirely with own money, so they have to seek funding. Some of the common methods include:

Get a loan for your business.

Apply for grants. There are government agencies and private groups to help small and medium businesses.

Ask people online to donate money to your business ( online crowdfunding).

Find angel investors who will give you money for equity share in your business.

What are your favourite methods to fund your business?

Bank loans are good. I used one to fund my Facebook project. The problem now, though, is my credit is shot. I have to rebuild it.

Bank loans are good. I used one to fund my Facebook project. The problem now, though, is my credit is shot. I have to rebuild it.
So you funded your Facebook project through a bank loan? Were you able to earn profits? I have never used a bank loan to fund my online projects but I have used bank loans for my offline businesses.

Getting loan to fund a business is going to be my last possible course of action because I have never been the kind of person that is comfortable with using the money that is not my own to finance and start my own business. I always prefer saving my own money and raising my business capital by myself.

To be honest with you, one of my favorite method to fund a business is throuhh bootstrapping because it allows you to maintain a full control over your own business and that is why I prefect it.

For a lot of people bootstrapping might not be possible. You have a great idea but no resources to implement your idea, how do you boot strap. You need at least some minimum resources.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back