What's new

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
I prefer having a cryptowallet.
saving money in a bank would not add a dime to your savings, same thing for lending....this will even lead to more problem.
Most of my savings are invested in cyrpto.

Nice one, like I always tell people, it is better to do both, relying on one alone is not the best. Savings alone would not give you anything extra rather than just what you saved. So it would be best to also have investments as well.
And in the I saved my money in, your money would have to be depreciating gradually on monthly basis. So I just put money I would need for the month or maybe two in my bank and that's all

I have started trying to make sure that I receive payment in crypto so I don't have to start converting my cash to crypto because I prefer to leave my cash in crypto and watch it rise.

I won't go for the bank because they keep deducting your money in the name of maintenance and so overtime your money keeps reducing.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
I prefer the crypto savings...it is even more like an investment.
The banks are making savings difficult these days with outrageous deductions made on accounts every now and then.
money lenders are not even making much profits from their business, the loan seekers delay repayment and may not even be able to pay up the interest.

I have started trying to make sure that I receive payment in crypto so I don't have to start converting my cash to crypto because I prefer to leave my cash in crypto and watch it rise.
Receiving your payment in cryptocurrency is actually the best decision that you will make because you get the highest exchange rate so far. Since the day I made the decision of using cryptocurrency to receive my online payment I have not regretted it once in fact I have been enjoying it so much.

Bank, yes I'm old school. Although crypto wallet would somehow be better because there are tendencies of making profit but to me right now it's kind of complicated

The best way so far in saving funds is the bank cryptocurrence might fall or fail anytime and money lender might enjoy into the thin air.

I prefer to save my money in crypto account where I can also use the money to trade invest and make more money

Receiving your payment in cryptocurrency is actually the best decision that you will make because you get the highest exchange rate so far. Since the day I made the decision of using cryptocurrency to receive my online payment I have not regretted it once in fact I have been enjoying it so much.
I think that there are sometimes we definitely doubt some of the decisions you have taken, I doubted crypto currency payment during the dip and my money was reducing.

I actually invested the money on xlm which I did got a signal on the increment of the corny but unfortunately for me they can just drop as a result of the general dip that you own cryptocurrency market has gone into as a result of Bitcoin price going down.
I don't really know much about the cryptocurrency but this xlm is the cryptocurrency that first liquidated my account when I came into trading then I use almost $80 it remains 20, since then I've never invested in the coin again.

I believe not everyone here who voted crypto wallet actually have a wallet. People post just because they want to belong. Crypto wallet may have a huge advantage but there are lots of downsides. So too with banks but saving your money in a stabe currency does help to keep the value.

I could pick three out of the two options which is money lenders if they are reliable and their interest rate is good and also in crypto currency if I perceive it will rise soon

I prefer crypto wallet when it comes to saving my money. Most banks usually deduct money from account in form of charges and it might be frustrating to a person.

It depends on how much you want to save, in my own case I love to save my funds through piggyvest.com.
Piggyvest has proven their self worthy. Before it started I thought it was a joke, was surprised it lasted this long. There are other online platforms that helps save money too

Well I have never used any other saving method apart from the bank and piggy bank,so I don't really know if others mentioned are actually very effective and also reliable

I prefer saving money in my cryptocurrency wallet. Saving money in the bank yields no profits instead bank removes tax deduction on savings. I save money on different crypto wallets both stable coin or volatile coins
The cryptocurency platform has really brought a good leverage for most investors to keep and save their money,instead of the normal conventional way of banking that does not bring in interest.

I would not trust online money lenders because there are many money lending platforms that are actually HYIP programs. One such so-called platform was "Bitcoloans" that scammed many people.

I'll prefer to save my money in my crypto wallet, but due to some reviewed policy in my country as regards cryptocurrency may make it a little bit hard. But that's where I'll love to save my bucks.

Since my country do not accept crypto currency, they might use every possible way to ban all the wallets and discard my savings. I will rather save it in the bank mostly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back