What's new

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
I don't save money online, I'd rather take them out and cash them somewhere than keep them in a bank, honestly. on the online side, yes, I deposit them in paypal and from there I make transactions or purchases ... but we are not talking about such a large amount.
I save money online, I prefer saving money online than saving via my local bank account. My preferred saving option is via 'crypto, I can decide saving via USDT, or simply saving via PayPal and internet banks etc.

I prefer saving my money directly into my crypto currency wallet account rather than saving at the bank where almost all your savings will be deducted due to every week and month bank charges.

I prefer to save any money that I am not going to use for a long time in cryptocurrency because I am sure that it is going to appreciate in value by that time. I keep money for short-term users in my bank account.

I have my money saved in go to currency wallet and in the bank. About 80% of my money is saved in cryptocurrency wallet while the remaining 20% is in bank account. I don't like to put all my eggs in one basket in case of crash.

As my friends recommend to try a crypto wallet where you will be able to keep your e-money and anytime you want to invest in something crypto wallet is the best for keeps.

You can save your money in cryptocurrency wallet but make sure you do not lose your keys and never misplace them. Please remember if you lose your keys, you will lose your coins forever.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
If it's possible for me not to set my money in the bank I will always do that because banks are criminals who always charging outrageously because they believe that you cannot do anything.

If it's possible for me not to set my money in the bank I will always do that because banks are criminals who always charging outrageously because they believe that you cannot do anything.
It's better to take your funds where you'll gain interest at least from it. Since I noticed that, banks wouldn't offer me interest for my funds saved, I simply head over to online banks and cryptocurrency where I am gaining recurring interest weekly, and annually for holding my funds.

As for me I prefer saving my money with cypto means because it easier to access withdraw and might even end up increasing in value. This I even prefer investing into things that will bring profit than just putting my money somewhere

All the three above mentioned methods of payment or savings are preferable.
In reality nobody can confidently say he doesn't save in the bank.
Crypto wallet is very profitable venture it is good to save money there this one will yield profit.
Money lenders does not guarantee any interest rate at all.

You can even lose money if you save your funds into a coin that declines in value by the passage of time. If you prefer saving cryptocurrency, then you must also be aware of market conditions.

As for me I prefer saving my money with cypto means because it easier to access withdraw and might even end up increasing in value. This I even prefer investing into things that will bring profit than just putting my money somewhere
Most people prefer saving their money in wallets instead of the regular banks and financial institutions. However, if you're planning to invest in cryptocurrency, then you should understand the crypto market first and the coins that are likely to be profitable.

It depends on how much you want to save, in my own case I love to save my funds through piggyvest.com.
With the way cryptocurrency is actually going in the world right now I believe that sometime in the future it is going to be the best way for you to see your money because of the depreciation of currency that is happening with most Fiat currencies.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
Even though the banks we are we are saving our money are overcharging us and we know that having everything and cryptocurrency is somehow better but we can't really stop making use of Banks to save our money .

Saving is a culture that everyone need to imbibe,as for me personally i would prefer a savings where my finace would be very much secured and that would be in the bank,but the cryptocurency avenue is a very good one,but i prefer the bank.

I prefer to save my money in cryptocurrency. Most especially, I will like to save it in stablecoin. The advantage is that it will be shielded from the inflation that is ravaging the economy.

I prefer to save my money in cryptocurrency. Most especially, I will like to save it in stablecoin. The advantage is that it will be shielded from the inflation that is ravaging the economy.
Saving at stable coins has much less inflation than other coins because the price of 1 USDT isn't exactly like 1 USD it decreases and increases during the day.

I am happy using Branch/Intl online wallet and loan app to save fiat money. Due to their reasonable annual interest rate for putting your funds into their investment package, you can decide to lock it or leave that way, withdraw any time you want. But you need to leave some funds there for at least one week, so you can get your weekly interest paid out to you. Apart from the interest you're getting from savings, you have options to get cash back paying for utility bills, and buying of airtime and data plus many more.

For now I still prefer to save it in cryptocurrency if I have the money because now the cryptospace is down and this is even the best time for me to be buying more of my favourite crypto-currency for long-term purpose . This is only applicable to money I need to save for long-term alone.

The best way of saving fund in my own opinion is using online banking like crypto currency wallet and online banking which wont be deducting your money unecesarily like the offline bank.

Saving money in cryptocurrency wallet is good but you need to understand that it is very risky and anything can happen. I am even thinking of saving my money in domiciliary account because of inflation.

Saving money in cryptocurrency wallet is good but you need to understand that it is very risky and anything can happen. I am even thinking of saving my money in domiciliary account because of inflation.
I believe it is still the same , because we have stable cryptocurrency like the busd which is a reliable cryptocurrency and people can choose to invest in that one , you won't actually have a depreciation because it is a stable coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back