What's new

Prefer to work at home or in person jobs?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I personally prefer to work from home because I have anxiety around a lot of people. I prefer to work in a home setting, close to my family. But, I will admit, working with others was fun when I did work the call center job. Even though that job was the most anxiety inducing thing of my life, I enjoyed talking to the people I worked with. But I don't think I'd ever go back haha.

Anyway, what about you? Do you prefer to work from the comfort of your own home? Or, do you like to work at an in person job at a business, office, store etc?

I have been working from home for almost 10 years and in the mean time I have also worked in jobs where I had to be present on workplace. However, my in person jobs short lived and I had to go back to my work form home schedule. I did not like in person job

I rather work in person and not at home because I want to go outside to feel the sun to feel the nature to actually feel like I'm doing something and that I have a purpose in life.
I don't want to stay home all day and speak to noone I mean we as humans beings really need each other's company that's what makes life interesting and fun when you communicate and experience good things with other people of your own kind and at home that's totally impossible at least in person...

Depends on the type of job/work. I actually think that I prefer working in person, because I am divorced from distractions that I have at home, and I like talking with other people while working.

But working at home is far more productive, especially if I am engaged in what I am doing. Commuting is just lost time and energy. It’s also really useful to be able to take naps during days of conference calls. I think this problem can be solved by live-streaming while working, and having a full on office space in my house that is not my bedroom. This will facilitate a cognitive environment shift to signal work mode without the expense and hassle of commuting. Hopefully I can pull that off in a couple of years.

I have been working from home for almost 10 years and in the mean time I have also worked in jobs where I had to be present on workplace. However, my in person jobs short lived and I had to go back to my work form home schedule. I did not like in person job
Same here. I've worked off an on for the past 10 years or more online. There was a time where I worked at a call center, and I will never do that again.
I rather work in person and not at home because I want to go outside to feel the sun to feel the nature to actually feel like I'm doing something and that I have a purpose in life.
I don't want to stay home all day and speak to noone I mean we as humans beings really need each other's company that's what makes life interesting and fun when you communicate and experience good things with other people of your own kind and at home that's totally impossible at least in person...
That's totally fair. Some people don't like to be cooped up in their home all day doing work. Some like to be there, and experience the job in person. I respect that.
Depends on the type of job/work. I actually think that I prefer working in person, because I am divorced from distractions that I have at home, and I like talking with other people while working.

But working at home is far more productive, especially if I am engaged in what I am doing. Commuting is just lost time and energy. It’s also really useful to be able to take naps during days of conference calls. I think this problem can be solved by live-streaming while working, and having a full on office space in my house that is not my bedroom. This will facilitate a cognitive environment shift to signal work mode without the expense and hassle of commuting. Hopefully I can pull that off in a couple of years.
Yeah I think it depends on the person, what type of job it is and other factors. I feel the same way about working from home though. I am a lot more productive and relaxed when home.

Most of my life I've worked in person, so I like it and I prefer it, but now I do a lot of my work online, and it's very comfortable too and it gives you other possibilities, I think being able to put both together is the best, and it complements one way of making money with the other and the good things that each way of working has.

Most of my life I've worked in person, so I like it and I prefer it, but now I do a lot of my work online, and it's very comfortable too and it gives you other possibilities, I think being able to put both together is the best, and it complements one way of making money with the other and the good things that each way of working has.
That's great. I am someone who isn't that comfortable doing in person work. Just my anxiety and insecurities coming out. That's why I love doing online work, I don't have to worry about seeing people face to face.

Working online allows you the choice of working on your own time too. I can tackle my work right away, or I can wait until later in the night to do it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back