What's new

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
I will prefer saving my money through investment because I believe that's the best way I can make profit after a long time of saving but saving of money in the bank dont have much profit even after a long time of ssavings.

I prefer saving my money in banks with nice interest rate especially when I have future projects. Also use crypto wallet to save my money. The last thing I will do is to give my money to money lenders.

I will prefer saving my money through investment because I believe that's the best way I can make profit after a long time of saving but saving of money in the bank dont have much profit even after a long time of ssavings.
Finding the right investment platform is the best to save your funds and be sure of your return. I reckon cryptocurrency even if it's not a guaranteed success investment, but it's a potential gold mine to one who is patient enough.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
Well I prefer saving in banks due to how badly the government in my country frowns at crypto currency. Although it's not convenient as we keep paying different r charges

Well I prefer saving in banks due to how badly the government in my country frowns at crypto currency. Although it's not convenient as we keep paying different r charges
For me Bank is not good enough for me to keep saving my monetary asset with. I simply prefer saving around cryptocurrency with hope of getting reward with time.

Some banks pay good interest not doubt but the issue is that its depend on your country and the banks you operate so for this reason I see that saving money in banks are always profitable but I stock all my online earning in my payment processor

I just voted crypto wallet because nothing will touch it from there exception for website crash or being hacked since it's a volatile money , also storing in the bank that keep deducting for atm services

Yeah, I do agree with you. Saving money through legit investment platform is the best, atleast you won't have to stuck up your money in banks where they will never rise in value no matter how long you keep them there.

If i will split my choices in order if hierarchy, it will be firstly, the bank, then the cryptocurrencies wallet or exchanges. I will not at any point choose the money lenders at all. I don't even know their modus operandi

We have a mobile banking account here in my country and so that is what I use to save my money. It is a good one since I am in control of my money and I can access it whenever I want it. But that is a disadvantage too because without self control, you can be tempted to spend all the money carelessly.

If i will split my choices in order if hierarchy, it will be firstly, the bank, then the cryptocurrencies wallet or exchanges. I will not at any point choose the money lenders at all. I don't even know their modus operandi
For now I like saving my money in in crypto currency but I'm thinking of moving all my money from cryptocurrency exchanges to my bank account because I have something to do with the money, crypto currency is the best.

The bank will be my surest and safest method where imkeepmmy money of course. The cryptocurrency cannot be that safe because if anything happens to it, there is no way I can get a refund of my stolen money back as they are not regulated

As my friends recommend to try a crypto wallet where you will be able to keep your e-money and anytime you want to invest in something crypto wallet is the best for keeps.
Every word saving my money in commercial Banks than using any form or metal to save my money but people prefer using a cryptocurrency to save your money these days.

I keep my money in my wallet, I don't keep my at home for safety reason, I go with little along to give charities to those who entitles to it
Keeping money on your wallets the safest thing for now, saving at home doesn't make sense because of security purposes and bank now always deduct charges from customers.

We have a mobile banking account here in my country and so that is what I use to save my money. It is a good one since I am in control of my money and I can access it whenever I want it. But that is a disadvantage too because without self control, you can be tempted to spend all the money carelessly.
I prefer using an online banking company to save my funds. The ones I'm using is legit and they are still licensed like the way banks are here on my country.

Just in the exact fashion thatyiu have arranged it, that's the way I would want to have it in my options with the exemption of money lenders from the list. I can never give my money to money lenders for safety

I am not using my local bank for saving my funds, I'm simply using my online bank and crypto wallet is one of them. And happy saving my funds there.

Even I do not intend to use bank account to store money. I do not know why but I do not trust banks, as they are controlled by the government. This means that your money is also indirectly controlled by the government, so it is better to opt for online payment processors.

Initially I use to prefer bank account,not until I got exposed on wallet, keeping money in wallet is extremely ok, because at any point in time one can trade the currency and make more money
Well we are the same in this aspect as initially preferred saving my money in the bank but with my knowledge of the cryptocurrency I have decided to be saving my money in the cryptocurrency wallet.

Even I do not intend to use bank account to store money. I do not know why but I do not trust banks, as they are controlled by the government. This means that your money is also indirectly controlled by the government, so it is better to opt for online payment processors.
Lolz, banks are controlled by the government but it doesn't mean you'll lose your funds anyhow, unless you're caught in fraudulent activities before your funds can be frozen up due to breaches.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back