What's new

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
Though I save the larger part of my money in bank. I still prefer crypto. Saving money on crypto wallet will allow you to quickly invest any coin which if you are lucky may benefit you. Aside this, there is day you cannot withdraw your money as some banks don't open on weekends.

I have always preferred saving my money in the bank not minding the charges involved because I'm not into crypto. Looking at 'money lenders' as a way to save money is also a good idea but the risk involved in it is numerous.

It depends on how much you want to save, in my own case I love to save my funds through piggyvest.com.
I totally agree with you. People save more money on normal commercial banks than online. Do you trust piggy vest that you'd save a lot of money there?

I prefer savings through dollars than naira which naira usually fall like that die to bad government policy and corruption, dollars always appreciate but naira usually fall

I preferred cryptocurrency anytime any day because that is just the only way to invest your money for long-term investment ,I don't know why I don't like saving my money in the bank because I don't see the need

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
Currently, I save my funds into my local bank account. Not that I prefer it over crypto though.
It has been disadvantageous because the bank keeps making deductions from my savings.

I prefer saving my money in my bank account although the interest rate is low but in the future, l would love to have a crypto wallet where I can keep my e-money.

I have always preferred saving my money in the bank not minding the charges involved because I'm not into crypto. Looking at 'money lenders' as a way to save money is also a good idea but the risk involved in it is numerous.
That's the option i have for now too.
But I am usually disturbed by their outrageous deductions from my savings. It is actually discouraging. I am looking forward to investing in cryptocurrency.

Currently, I save my funds into my local bank account. Not that I prefer it over crypto though.
It has been disadvantageous because the bank keeps making deductions from my savings.
I have bank account via offline banking system. But I don't use it for saving of my funds, I don't save where my funds receive steady deductions. I save where I will get interest, and crypto is the best second to my online banking accounts, where I get bonus as well.

Cryptocurrency wallet is way more better. It is safe and there are no extra charges as compared to the numerous charges of conventional banks and other financial institutions.
The cryptocurency platform has really brought a good leverage for most investors to keep and save their money,instead of the normal conventional way of banking that does not bring in interest.

Cryptocurrency wallet is way more better. It is safe and there are no extra charges as compared to the numerous charges of conventional banks and other financial institutions.
That is the more reason lots of persons would even prefer to save their money in their wallet,at least it will be giving them some returns on their investment,but it can also be risky if the market goes the other way round.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

For the fact that my country have not fully embraced the use of cryptocurrency makes it very difficult for me to save all of my money in cryptocurrency, so as a result I still have some money in the bank as well.

I don't think saving money on cryotocurrency wallet is save, I prefer saving money in my bank account it's very safe and secured,but people still save their money on crypto wallet's.

That is the more reason lots of persons would even prefer to save their money in their wallet,at least it will be giving them some returns on their investment,but it can also be risky if the market goes the other way round.
Very true. This is why people who are conservative and skeptical about Cryptocurrency trading would prefer to save their money in banks despite the little or no interest rates on their savings.

Very true. This is why people who are conservative and skeptical about Cryptocurrency trading would prefer to save their money in banks despite the little or no interest rates on their savings.
That is very true,because the cryptocurency market or platform is not a truelly reliable source of trade,because it deals on market fluctuation and would not be advisable to put all your money into it.

I prefer to save my funds inside a platform online like binance and luno. When I want withdraw it ,it make easy for me by peers to peers or send directly to my local account.

Banks do not give you good return on your investment but it is the safest way to save your funds. The best way to grow your money is by saving in banks and then withdrawing to invest in shares or real estate.

As my friends recommend to try a crypto wallet where you will be able to keep your e-money and anytime you want to invest in something crypto wallet is the best for keeps.

You can try cryptocurrency wallets but make sure you check the fess for stable coins because most of the time, stable coins like Tether can have a really huge transaction fees.

I don't save money online, I'd rather take them out and cash them somewhere than keep them in a bank, honestly. on the online side, yes, I deposit them in paypal and from there I make transactions or purchases ... but we are not talking about such a large amount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back