What's new

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
I believe it is still the same , because we have stable cryptocurrency like the busd which is a reliable cryptocurrency and people can choose to invest in that one , you won't actually have a depreciation because it is a stable coin.
What I mean is what if the wallet you're saving the money is hacked. In that case there is no way you can be able to recover your money. When you're saving in your cryptocurrency wallet, you should use different wallets.

What I mean is what if the wallet you're saving the money is hacked. In that case there is no way you can be able to recover your money. When you're saving in your cryptocurrency wallet, you should use different wallets.
Mostly it depends on the wallet , but enabling of two factors verification can help secured your wallet from online attackers. Have never heard a situation in which the binance account is hack before.

Mostly it depends on the wallet , but enabling of two factors verification can help secured your wallet from online attackers. Have never heard a situation in which the binance account is hack before.
the best way to save your money in cryptocurrency is using a hardware wallet. Binance is not 100% safe because USA and some other countries can decide to give them some regulations which will affect their operations.

the best way to save your money in cryptocurrency is using a hardware wallet. Binance is not 100% safe because USA and some other countries can decide to give them some regulations which will affect their operations.
But this will only affect the citizens of us and not really people that are using binance from Africa. Or even if you are not using binance , I think trust wallet is a nice cryptocurrency wallet for long-term purpose investment.

But this will only affect the citizens of us and not really people that are using binance from Africa. Or even if you are not using binance , I think trust wallet is a nice cryptocurrency wallet for long-term purpose investment.
One problem with online wallets like trustwallet is that your phone can get compromised and people can hack through it and steal your coins. It has happened to people before that is why it is recommended if you have large amount of money to use a hardware wallet.

One problem with online wallets like trustwallet is that your phone can get compromised and people can hack through it and steal your coins. It has happened to people before that is why it is recommended if you have large amount of money to use a hardware wallet.
How will this ever be possible when you have your own private password that must be unlocked before having access to the trust and the original key security wallet. Probably those people you are talking about did not have a personal security on their trust wallet.

How will this ever be possible when you have your own private password that must be unlocked before having access to the trust and the original key security wallet. Probably those people you are talking about did not have a personal security on their trust wallet.
it is like you have not heard about wallet hackers before. Some people's thousands of Dollars has been hacked in the past but I think it was because they stored their password in their phones. Some people stored there wallet phrases on their emails and when they had access to their emails, they hacked their wallet.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??

I have been saving my money by using the Payeer payment processor and I think that it is a great way to save money. It is regulated and controlled by the government, apparently.

With crypto currency wallet saving , you are aure to achieve the future by having an increase in your coin most especially if you are investing in the right crypto currency.

saving funds in crypto can be good because you not only earn rewards on your assets but your asset also grows according to the market value. But this can also be very risky considering the fact that crypto can go into bearish market for a long time and if you need money, you will end up selling for losses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back