What's new

Any work you prefer doing on your smartphone instead of your PC?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Some people like to work on their PC over most devices, but there are some who do work on their Smartphones or tablets when they are away from the PC. I have done work on my phone in the past, but I prefer working on a PC if I can. But sometimes I can't get to my PC so I have to do some work on the phone. What about you though? IS there any work you prefer doing on your phone over a PC?

Some people like to work on their PC over most devices, but there are some who do work on their Smartphones or tablets when they are away from the PC. I have done work on my phone in the past, but I prefer working on a PC if I can. But sometimes I can't get to my PC so I have to do some work on the phone. What about you though? IS there any work you prefer doing on your phone over a PC?

I cannot use my smartphone to work online. This is due to the fact that I do not feel comfortable working online using my smartphone. I prefer bigger screens and working on my desktop computer is the best choice for me. I have a really big screen.

I use my smartphone for professional communications. For instance, I use Discord, Slack, Telegram etc. on my phone and I use these apps for work related communication. I also use social media platforms on my phone, I do not use mobile to publish posts but once I have posted on social sites through my computer, I use my smartphone to check these posts.

I use my smartphone for professional communications. For instance, I use Discord, Slack, Telegram etc. on my phone and I use these apps for work related communication. I also use social media platforms on my phone, I do not use mobile to publish posts but once I have posted on social sites through my computer, I use my smartphone to check these posts.

I think that using phone for utilising social media application is a pretty common thing. However, working online using your phone could be a really hard thing to do. I have tried working online using my phone and it never worked for me. This is why I use desktop computers or laptops.

I think that using phone for utilising social media application is a pretty common thing. However, working online using your phone could be a really hard thing to do. I have tried working online using my phone and it never worked for me. This is why I use desktop computers or laptops.
If you are a video content creator, you can use your smartphone to make money. For instance, you can create tiktoks, reels or even youtube videos on your phone. If you are involved with social commerce, you can actually run your business through your phone. There are a lot of possibilities.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back