What's new

Do you prefer working with someone you know well?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Working a new job can suck, especially if you're new blood and don't know anyone you're working for. I hated working for new people back in 2020 and earlier, because I had no clue who half the people were, and I felt a little weird. So, do you prefer to work with someone you know well? Or can you handle working with people you've never met before?

It does not matter whether the people are k onto me or are completely strangers. I have no special preference for co-workers. However I would appreciate if my co-workers are amiable and understandable. Have a co-worker who is friendly and a pleasant personality makes your workplace better.

If it's just working together at the same job with the same rights and tasks, then it's much easier for me to work with friends because it's much easier and fun and time passes unnoticed, but I would never work for a familiar boss or vice versa.

If it's just working together at the same job with the same rights and tasks, then it's much easier for me to work with friends because it's much easier and fun and time passes unnoticed, but I would never work for a familiar boss or vice versa.
Friends or people you know well, will often always make work more enjoyable. Of course this raises problems, because having friends at work could result in more procrastinating on the job. So rules do need to be established.

Yes, when you know someone in a workplace even if it's just 1 guy everything feels different because you have someone to lay on you can ask him questions get help get a hand and then your mind is more clear and you are less stressful. Even though it is all new if you have people you know then it's not totally new you can trust them you know who they are and you can even have some interesting conversations with them in the workplace so in my opinion it's definitely better than just being all alone when it's all new and unknown. I used to work in my mother's workplace and as a first job I really liked the idea because my literal mother is also with me so what can I afraid of? of course I have to grow up and be on my own but it doesn't have to happen immediately.

Yes, when you know someone in a workplace even if it's just 1 guy everything feels different because you have someone to lay on you can ask him questions get help get a hand and then your mind is more clear and you are less stressful. Even though it is all new if you have people you know then it's not totally new you can trust them you know who they are and you can even have some interesting conversations with them in the workplace so in my opinion it's definitely better than just being all alone when it's all new and unknown. I used to work in my mother's workplace and as a first job I really liked the idea because my literal mother is also with me so what can I afraid of? of course I have to grow up and be on my own but it doesn't have to happen immediately.
Great points. I agree. This person could be beneficial to your work at some point, or even right away. It's always nice having someone you know. But there could also be problems with it, like that person may get more leeway and may get away with more mistakes and mishaps. And if you're a boss and an employee is a friend, it could be hard to deal with any problems in the job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back