What's new

Which forum site have been your best so far in 2020?

I am not sure if forum wheel is still existing up till this moment , because for now the sites that are growing bigger is bizdustry ,its been long i checked forum wheel , i will check forum wheel to see how it works
The forum wheel is still up. There are a couple of forums available for posting. These days, I am earning just about $2 per day by posting on forum wheel forums.

The forum wheel is still up. There are a couple of forums available for posting. These days, I am earning just about $2 per day by posting on forum wheel forums.
Wow is it srill up and accomadating new members ,since someone here told me they are no longer accepting new members to their platform ,i want to know more

I do not know if they are accepting new members or not. I have been on the forum wheel since a long time and currently, the forum wheel has bounce back by adding a couple of forums.

I do not know if they are accepting new members or not. I have been on the forum wheel since a long time and currently, the forum wheel has bounce back by adding a couple of forums.
I visited the forum wheel today, only one forum i saw over there. I registered since November 2020, didn't use the account, during the initial creation. I still have profile there, but i didn't see any forum worth posting there, just one i saw.

I can access almost half a dozen forums and I can make at least 22 posts every day and earn 10 cents fro each post. These forums are niche based though, and not everyone can post.

I can access almost half a dozen forums and I can make at least 22 posts every day and earn 10 cents fro each post. These forums are niche based though, and not everyone can post.
I understand that not everyone can earn there, based on the selected type of notches for the forums. But are you trying to tell me that forumwheel still pay for posting??

I did not earn much in 2020, in fact I was not even using forums in 2020. However, I started posting on forums in 2021 and I am earning quite well via forum posting.

I think the best for me last year was bizdustry and up till now bizdustry is still existing ,this shows how good the forum is ,and its becoming the best someday

I understand that not everyone can earn there, based on the selected type of notches for the forums. But are you trying to tell me that forumwheel still pay for posting??
Yes, the forum wheel still pays.The admin is not very active and sometimes it takes months before you receive payment. However, your payment will be cleared.

Yes, the forum wheel still pays.The admin is not very active and sometimes it takes months before you receive payment. However, your payment will be cleared.
Too bad for the delay there. I don't like waiting too long to get the little incentive from an online site. Like how much can one earn through the forum wheel in a day working on average of 8 hours??

Bizdustry just have to top the chat, the day i found this forum was one of my happiest day, i made my first online income from this site. Their attentiveness to customers is top notch.

I can't say I had a best forum posting platform for the year 2020. Those I've been involved with either never pays or just don't function at all

The only site that I have work and pay members for posting is bizdustry, though there are other forum that pay also put I have not try them. Bizdustry is friendly user interface and there respond to members is quickness fast.

I can't say I had a best forum posting platform for the year 2020. Those I've been involved with either never pays or just don't function at all
You'll only choose your best, when it concerns the things you've learned from the site, if it added positivity in your life or not. The incentive part, add also in determining the forum best to you.

This post has been here since last year and of course I feel the need to make an input. The best paid to post forum for me is bizdustry. this is because I have not really earned money from any other forum because initially I wasn't interested in paid to post forums.

This post has been here since last year and of course I feel the need to make an input. The best paid to post forum for me is bizdustry. this is because I have not really earned money from any other forum because initially I wasn't interested in paid to post forums.
Laughs, this topic started in 2020 and it will remain till time indefinite, as long as the forum remains. Bizdustry is simply the best PTP site for me too.

I haven't used many forums, bit of recent bizdustry is getting my full attention, and I think is a good thing I rate them as my favorite for nowm though I hope it improves as time goes on.

Thats
Lol, yeah, Bizdustry have proved itself to be the outstanding forum site around. Others pay so minimal, but bizdustry try to give back to support to its loyal members.
That's just one of the many outstanding features about the amazing site, did you also read the advertisement that canceled the ad that was placed on each click based on popular demand.

Thats

That's just one of the many outstanding features about the amazing site, did you also read the advertisement that canceled the ad that was placed on each click based on popular demand.
I read the newsletter containing the removal of some annoying ads. Whether removing annoying ads or not. Bizdustry remains my best PTP. I want more ways for the site to earn more money to help keep the forum sustainable for long.

I read the newsletter containing the removal of some annoying ads. Whether removing annoying ads or not. Bizdustry remains my best PTP. I want more ways for the site to earn more money to help keep the forum sustainable for long.
It's my hope that bizdustry continues to grow bigger even bigger than what we were earning before because it's only this site that I have see with consistent administrator.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back