What's new

Where should I invest money for getting a higher return?

For me I try as much as possible to avoid anything that has to do with HYIP. It is better for me to concentrate and make my money legitimately in ways I can trust that ways I do not know. Although we are advised to take risks, but not in this way.

Unfortunately, the main issue is the fact that many people might have no other option but to invest in Hyip due to the fact that they simply cannot earn by trading in the Forex or cryptocurrency market. This is also one of the main reason why HYIPs are thriving.

Investing in hyip platform is one of the easiest ways of losing your money. There are so many of them on the internet and you must try as much as possible to avoid them. None of them is legitimate at all because at the end of the day they will run away your money.
That was one of the first thing I learnt when I came to make money online. According to people who have directly participated in them, they said it will be very much easier for the first set of people to make some money by investing in this.

Unfortunately, the main issue is the fact that many people might have no other option but to invest in Hyip due to the fact that they simply cannot earn by trading in the Forex or cryptocurrency market. This is also one of the main reason why HYIPs are thriving.
But that is not true , the reason why they are not able to earn with forex or cryptocurrency is because they don't have understanding of how to trade. A lot of people obviously are making a lot of money by trading the volatile market most especially cryptocurrency.

That was one of the first thing I learnt when I came to make money online. According to people who have directly participated in them, they said it will be very much easier for the first set of people to make some money by investing in this.
Those who invested in this kind of platforms actually ended up losing all their money to it. It has even made a lot of people to consider anything that pertains to making money online as fraudulent.

No one would comes here and start revealing all the secrets to you about where to invest to make good returns. There is high competition and some have to lose for us to gain.

Honestly there is no simple answer but I personally like investing in ETFS due to them being a lot easier to understand in my view. I think if you watch some YouTube videos regarding investing with smalls amounts of money it would help you

when you want to invest and make profit you should not have the mindset of making quick profit within a short period of time because most times such investment does not work. Investing in real estate can give you good money but it requires high Investment.

There are numbers of platforms both online and offline that are very good for investment and a better returns. forex trading can be so impressive when you have the knowledge required.

I have cash that I have saved, just little savings, and I want to invest it but I'm confused about where to invest that money so that I can have a good return back, or in the long runs, I get good benefits. If you know what I mean.

whether I should invest In FD, RD, or go with Mutual Funds. Unless you think otherwise. What about Bitcoin? Another method.

Discussion!
I have cash that I have saved, just little savings, and I want to invest it but I'm confused about where to invest that money so that I can have a good return back, or in the long runs, I get good benefits. If you know what I mean.

whether I should invest In FD, RD, or go with Mutual Funds. Unless you think otherwise. What about Bitcoin? Another method.

Discussion!
I usually advise people against giving their monies to people and companies who claim to be professional investment gurus, because most of these companies and individuals have ended up scamming investors.
The best thing you can do is start a business with that money.

Discussion!
Do it only when you have researched and is sure that the place you want to put your money is safe and the returns promised is guaranteed.

Till then you are not ready to invest that money or you may loose it.

Last edited:

There are many people who tend to promote many kinds of online investment projects. However, not all of them are reliable. I have also been scammed by many Hyips that claimed to be investment companies. In reality they were pyramid schemes.

I beleive that you should try a program like an hyip its one of the best business which someone can do now but before you invest in that business you need knowledge and be careful for doing that otherwise you will loss all your money,forex is another good business

I beleive that you should try a program like an hyip its one of the best business which someone can do now but before you invest in that business you need knowledge and be careful for doing that otherwise you will loss all your money,forex is another good business

I would never ever encourage people to invest in any kind of hyip projects because all of them are short-term projects that could become a scam. They do not last long because they run pyramid schemes.

I think you go with staking present in crypto there are so many ways to earn passive incomes, staking one of the way so many staking platforms offering good apr plans even in stable currencies, like usdt or usdc, choose one of them suitable for you, generate some good return without taking any risk.

Actually there are quite numbers of platforms to which you can invest and have better returns depending on your choice and the platform you wanted. You can either invest in cryptocurrency, stocks etc.

I think you go with staking present in crypto there are so many ways to earn passive incomes, staking one of the way so many staking platforms offering good apr plans even in stable currencies, like usdt or usdc, choose one of them suitable for you, generate some good return without taking any risk.

I am also planning to stake cryptocurrencies, but I am not sure how staking actually works. I have read that people who stake cryptocurrencies make money by being rewarded for a block.

I am also planning to stake cryptocurrencies, but I am not sure how staking actually works. I have read that people who stake cryptocurrencies make money by being rewarded for a block.
If you are interested in staking, then check it out in the Binance staking plans section. They are offering very good stake plans, especially in BNB If you believe that BNB in the future will give a good return, then start staking in BNB. It is just my personal opinion

Actually I can not say there a specific website or platform that one can just invest money and have a high return at once. Most sites that I know like that doesn't last long.

OK, for me, i think the best place to invest money to get a higher return is in your own education. There are a lot of ways to approach this question, but I think that an education can't be beaten when it comes to providing you with a lucrative career and the ability to keep earning money while you sleep. The more you learn, the better your chances of building a career that will earn you more money over time.

there are several places to invest your money and get some profit but you must be careful in order not to lose it. You can invest in cryptocurrency if you have enough knowledge of how they work

If you are interested in staking, then check it out in the Binance staking plans section. They are offering very good stake plans, especially in BNB If you believe that BNB in the future will give a good return, then start staking in BNB. It is just my personal opinion

Well, I already know o Binance. Not only they offer BNB as a staking option, but they also offer BUSD as a staking option as well. I think that I will look more into the staking method and decide whether or not I will invest in there.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back