What's new

Where should I invest money for getting a higher return?

it is always important and necessary that you invest what you can afford to lose. That way you can be able to manage your risks very well and not bring emotional trauna is to yourself.

This is why I trade only when the market conditions are really favourable and when there are chances that I shall be able to get profits. I usually avoid trading when I am emotional.

This is why I trade only when the market conditions are really favourable and when there are chances that I shall be able to get profits. I usually avoid trading when I am emotional.
I think that is a very good measure. Emotions should always be put aside when it comes to trading in the crypto-currency market or forex market. It was always very important to trade when you are in the right state of mind.

I think that is a very good measure. Emotions should always be put aside when it comes to trading in the crypto-currency market or forex market. It was always very important to trade when you are in the right state of mind.

I lost money when I was learning how to trade. Even though I lost some money, I never actually became sad because I knew that losing money is a part of trading and when you start learning, you tend to lose money.

I lost money when I was learning how to trade. Even though I lost some money, I never actually became sad because I knew that losing money is a part of trading and when you start learning, you tend to lose money.
this is actually the right mindset to become successful in trading. When you lose money as a beginner you need to understand that it is part of the game and it is an attestation that you're not you're perfect and it is also how the market works.

this is actually the right mindset to become successful in trading. When you lose money as a beginner you need to understand that it is part of the game and it is an attestation that you're not you're perfect and it is also how the market works.

The real thing is that I lost money due to the fact that I made mistake. I do feel sad about losing money, but I overcome my sadness by motivating myself as I think that I can overcome my losses by being a better trader in the future.

There are alot of investment options .
As for me I would go for forex trading,
It is however important to seek expert advice in whichever form of investment you opt to go for.

Invest in only that which is legit.

Do not invest your money in Ponzi schemes that are available on the internet.

These things would ruin you and make your life miserable.

There are many ways to invest — from very safe choices such as CDs and money market accounts to medium-risk options such as corporate bonds, and even higher. Also High-yield savings accounts. Online savings accounts and cash management accounts provide higher rates of return than i get in a traditional bank savings or checking account.

The real thing is that I lost money due to the fact that I made mistake. I do feel sad about losing money, but I overcome my sadness by motivating myself as I think that I can overcome my losses by being a better trader in the future.
it is good as you have been able to motivate yourself. It is always very important for people to learn from their mistakes and be able to improve. Trading is something gradual.
it is good as you have been able to motivate yourself. It is always very important for people to learn from their mistakes and be able to improve. Trading is something gradual.

I believe that investment is really important. I take a lot of investment myself and I'll suggest that investing in cryptocurrencyies is a to go zone. Investing in bitcoin will generate you a higher wage within a short time.

It makes no sense to lock up your money in CDs of any period because banks are paying practically no interest.
If you have extra cash, keep it in the bank for savings; alternatively, consider investing it in the stock market or real estate, if you can.

If I were to ever invest in any kind of financial institute, then I would invest in Islamic financial sector because it does has nothing to do with earning interest.

I think you will receive better return on mutual funds. You might earn more from share investment but investing on shares is riskier than investing on mutual funds. If you want zero risk, try fixed deposit.
These are good low risk options. Real estate is good too but you need a lot of money here.

I liked fixed deposit, but with the current inflation rates, it's also not looking like a good choice. I do know how to trade crypto a bit, so I would probably go with that. Why not find something you are good at that can help you multiply the money?

I have also lost much money as a trader in the past when I was not that much experienced. This is why there are many things that I actually consider before investing in any kind of currency. I am waiting for the market price to get a bit higher.

I have also lost much money as a trader in the past when I was not that much experienced. This is why there are many things that I actually consider before investing in any kind of currency. I am waiting for the market price to get a bit higher.
I think you should use dollar cost averaging strategy whenever you are investing in cryptocurrency in order not to miss the bottom. Of course there is a lot of uncertainty in the market but you need to be strategical.

These are good low risk options. Real estate is good too but you need a lot of money here.

I liked fixed deposit, but with the current inflation rates, it's also not looking like a good choice. I do know how to trade crypto a bit, so I would probably go with that. Why not find something you are good at that can help you multiply the money?
In that case, try crypto. Currently, the market is down and you can buy a lot of coins with small funds. When the market improves, you will make a lot of money. it is very unlikely for your investment to drop to zero

I think you should use dollar cost averaging strategy whenever you are investing in cryptocurrency in order not to miss the bottom. Of course there is a lot of uncertainty in the market but you need to be strategical.

So, can you please elaborate what is dollar cost averaging method and how does it work? I am trying to seek many different kinds of strategies and I am not a professional trader.

Expecting a high return on investment is not the best because most platforms will always offer a very low return on investment and those are the most legit platform. Others with high return on investment should not be hundred percent trust trusted.

For those looking to get higher returns on their savings, here's a list of the best investment options for you to make your wealth grow.
  • Saving Account.
  • Liquid Funds.
  • Short-Term & Ultra Short-Term Funds.
  • Equity Linked Saving Schemes (ELSS)
  • Fixed Maturity Plans.
  • Treasury Bills.
  • Gold.

Well, I am creating and updating my daily target in order to adjust myself to various other kind of offline tasks and duties. I do not have a day job, but I have to deal with my personal problems as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back