What's new

Should you invest money at the end of year?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Investing money is a kind of activity which is conducted throughout the year. However, there are many people who believe that investing money in the markets during certain times of the year is the best kind of time when you should invest money. So, what about investing money at the end of year?

Personally, there is nothing that is going to make me to invest money in anything by the end of the year because it is a time when I am supposed to be rounding off on anything that I have invested money in to secure my profit for the year. I wouldn't be going for any new investment in any other thing until next year.

For me, this is probably more of a bad idea than a good one, because at the end of the year, many people try to finish things and then start to rest, and if you invest in a period when many people are not working, then at best you can expect that the price will not change, and at worst minus already at the beginning of the new year.

There is a difference between a normal year and a fiscal year. In our country, a fiscal year does not end in December, it will be in July. When the fiscal year is ending, you will have to concentrate on paying taxes. You can invest only when you have paid your taxes.

Moment or season of the year don't really matter to me in investment. The priority I consider in investment is the the event/activities of the year. Activities that which the year carries is what that affects how active my investment may be.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back