What's new

Where should I invest money for getting a higher return?

empire1

Feb 2, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have cash that I have saved, just little savings, and I want to invest it but I'm confused about where to invest that money so that I can have a good return back, or in the long runs, I get good benefits. If you know what I mean.

whether I should invest In FD, RD, or go with Mutual Funds. Unless you think otherwise. What about Bitcoin? Another method.

Discussion!

Banks are paying literally no interest so it does not make sense to lock up your funds in CDs of any duration. Leave your money in banks for savings otherwise any excess cash should be invested in the stock market or real estate if possible.

Go with real estate, but the prices are too high here and I don't know about your country although you will make some profits. Regarding Bitcoin currently it is not right time to invest, but you can when the price drops below 10k.
Always don't invest all the money in one type also keep some money in your saving bank for future use.

Although you can invest in Bitcoin ,it's not bad ,but make sure you have proper idea of the market before you invest ,so you don't make huge loss from what you are investing but more of profit from the market in that range

You can invest in Bitcoin as it is secure, stable and it rises in price in the market place. The major reason why most people don't go for bitcoin is because it is a bit expensive these days compared to other coin in the marketplace.

Investing money for getting higher returns nowadays is really hard as there are a lot of scams out there and Banks don't pay interest when you invest but Bitcoin is okay when you know about it and you don't fall in the wrong hand

I think you will receive better return on mutual funds. You might earn more from share investment but investing on shares is riskier than investing on mutual funds. If you want zero risk, try fixed deposit.

There are lots of ways to invest that money you have. You can decide to invest in online or offline for short or long return on investment (ROI).
I have some arbitration business at hand which are giving profit best but you can message me privately for that.

I think there is no other investing opportunity as good as crypto investment when it comes to get high return. If you want to invest, it is the right time to invest as the price of many coins have fallen. However, it is also a risky investment.

I would not invest in mutual funds because contrary to what many mutual fund agents claim, mutual funds is also a kind of risky investment. I would go for trading in Bitcoin. This is because you can trade on daily basis and make good money. I am not sure how much profit mutual funds give. I do not invest in mutual funds as my religion does not allow me to do so.

This topic is also my question because I have a sizable amount of money in my bank account and I am presently looking for ways to invest the money. My choices at present are stocks and real estate but I am being careful to learn everything before I release my money.

1. High-yield savings accounts. Online savings accounts and cash management accounts provide higher rates of return than you'll get in a traditional bank savings or checking account. ...
  2. Certificates of deposit. ...
  3. Money market funds. ...
  4. Government bonds. ...
  5. Corporate bonds. ...
  6. Mutual funds. ...
  7. Index funds. ...
  8. Exchange-traded funds
  1. High-yield savings accounts. Online savings accounts and cash management accounts provide higher rates of return than you'll get in a traditional bank savings or checking account. ...
  2. Certificates of deposit. ...
  3. Money market funds. ...
  4. Government bonds. ...
  5. Corporate bonds. ...
  6. Mutual funds. ...
  7. Index funds. ...
  8. Exchange-traded funds

I have cash that I have saved, just little savings, and I want to invest it but I'm confused about where to invest that money so that I can have a good return back, or in the long runs, I get good benefits. If you know what I mean.

whether I should invest In FD, RD, or go with Mutual Funds. Unless you think otherwise. What about Bitcoin? Another method.

Discussion!
one thing you need to know about investment is that,when you put in your money into any venture most times you have to be patient with the process so that you can maximise your benefit in the business,reason why it is called a venture,because it is filled with uncertainty.

You can invest your money into real estate. Real estate is one of the secured investment vehicles out there. If You play Your cards Right you are going to make money irrespective of the market season. You need to start with a small property first.

I would always choose crypto currency over any other form of investment because I think crypto is more profitable, btc for example was $23 and now $42 within a year which is about 100% profit

All those options are good ones no doubt but the amount to be invested also would really matter in the type of investment one is to make, of it's a really large some then you can't go wrong with real estate

You can invest your money into real estate. Real estate is one of the secured investment vehicles out there. If You play Your cards Right you are going to make money irrespective of the market season. You need to start with a small property first.
Real estate is a profitable business but it requires a lump sum of account to start up with since the prices of real estate keep appreciating which is why one. May consider other options that don't require much funds like farming.

You can start with small property at first then you will invest back the profit to acquire more properties as Time goes On. You can start with condo which is just an apartment among the rest in a building.

Last edited:
I think you can invest your money in supplying a product within your locality companies, it could be food items, raw materials for production like cotton, tumeric for making spices e.t.c

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back