What's new

Where should I invest money for getting a higher return?

I love the suggestions put forward by members here. But i would say, from all the discussion, investing in yourself is the most important thing. Everything that has been suggested here requires some skills. So i think the first thing you need to do is to acquire those expert skills first.
How so? Well, let me explain:
  • You're never going to be stuck for options for where to put your money if you've got the knowledge and skills needed to make it work for you.
  • When you've got those skills under your belt, there are endless opportunities out there for making money with them—even if they aren't traditional jobs. You might be able to help people get their own businesses off the ground or build websites or write books or become an SEO expert or teach yoga…the list goes on and on. All of these things require skills and knowledge (and some capital), but they also have huge ROI potential because they allow you to help others while earning income at the same time
  • Investing in yourself doesn't mean buying fancy cars or designer clothes or expensive dinners out every night! It means investing in yourself by taking courses, reading books and articles online, teaching yourself new skills like coding or writing music…all kinds of things that will make

Have you ever actually considered investing in offline businesses because they are the ones that have been blooming in the past few years as online businesses no longer straight over.

Well, I already know o Binance. Not only they offer BNB as a staking option, but they also offer BUSD as a staking option as well. I think that I will look more into the staking method and decide whether or not I will invest in there.
That's great that you know about Binance staking pools, so you can easily select a plan regarding of your capital. Do you know current DAO projects that are getting popular, because of their APY? Some DAO projects offers 50,000% APY, but the problem is that their governance coin does not maintain the value.

The best way to invest and have a better returns that you yourself is more sure off, is to make survey about the various platforms available both online and offline because online stuffs are not stable it may work out well for me today and failed someone tomorrow.

That's great that you know about Binance staking pools, so you can easily select a plan regarding of your capital. Do you know current DAO projects that are getting popular, because of their APY? Some DAO projects offers 50,000% APY, but the problem is that their governance coin does not maintain the value.

I knew about the BUSD coin being staked on the Binance platform. However, I was not aware of DAO coin at all. If the are offering good staking rates, then i guess that most of the people must be staking DAO, right?

Investment in cryptocurrency staking has proved to become a very valuable investment in the long run. You will be required to keep it for a certain amount of them ranging from 14 days to 30 days and then get profit from it up to 9%.
Well that is a very good one though,it all depends on the strategy of the individual that is involved,it all depends on what really works for the investor though,and the person need to be consistent with it.

If you're very rich and you have some extra cash you're not using, you can invest in Bitcoin or BNB and wait for sometime to make double of your money

Sincerely, it depends on you. I will advise you to invest in the one you have interest in, I mean, the one you have passion for. If I were you, I would invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is very profitable and little experience in it.

I have cash that I have saved, just little savings, and I want to invest it but I'm confused about where to invest that money so that I can have a good return back, or in the long runs, I get good benefits. If you know what I mean.

whether I should invest In FD, RD, or go with Mutual Funds. Unless you think otherwise. What about Bitcoin? Another method.

Discussion!
I think you should diversify your investment by investing an amount in RD, bitcoin and real estate if your money is in that region for investment. Keeping it in a bank would attract minimal interest when it could be used to attain more money using the methods listed above

Well that is a very good one though,it all depends on the strategy of the individual that is involved,it all depends on what really works for the investor though,and the person need to be consistent with it.

Many people usually invest money in hyips and they do not realise that hyips are nothing but pyramid scheme. I have always believed that it is much better to invest in real business rather than investing capital in such kind of programs.

there are several places to invest your money and get some profit but you must be careful in order not to lose it. You can invest in cryptocurrency if you have enough knowledge of how they work
Actually investing your money on either in crypto currencies, forex, affiliate marketing most especially you are having the knowledge, you will really earn a lot from them.

Actually investing your money on either in crypto currencies, forex, affiliate marketing most especially you are having the knowledge, you will really earn a lot from them.
Yeah, what really matters is the level of knowledge you have about any venture you want to go into online. if it is forex, you need a lot of knowledge in order to be successful.

Many people usually invest money in hyips and they do not realise that hyips are nothing but pyramid scheme. I have always believed that it is much better to invest in real business rather than investing capital in such kind of programs.
That is very correct,because most of these hyyip investment scheme usually come up with very huge profit returns for investors without anything tangible thing that they are investing these money into.

I have cash that I have saved, just little savings, and I want to invest it but I'm confused about where to invest that money so that I can have a good return back, or in the long runs, I get good benefits. If you know what I mean.

whether I should invest In FD, RD, or go with Mutual Funds. Unless you think otherwise. What about Bitcoin? Another method.

Discussion!
If I were instead of you I would invest that money in crypto because of many reasons, 1. maybe it was the bottom for crypto market 2 . It is down from its ATH about 70% 3 . It's demand between people and ...

Yeah, what really matters is the level of knowledge you have about any venture you want to go into online. if it is forex, you need a lot of knowledge in order to be successful.

Since both Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading are risky, it is never advisable to invest a huge amount of money. You must create a limited investment portfolio and then invest money.

Many people do think that investing is just to hear about something and putting your money in order to have a profit but it is good that you know well about what you want to invest first before putting your money.

You do not necessarily have to be looking online if that is not your speciality and I see that is a mistake that a lot of people make . There are still a lot of potential to make money offline and you can explore them.

Have you ever thought of investing the money into agricultural processing industries. They are going to buy agricultural products when they are cheap and then process and sell them when they are expensive.

Discussion!
Bitcoin would be quite a good investment but you need to understand how the market works before you venture into it. Also, real estate is a very lucrative investment which can fetch you money

Since both Forex trading and cryptocurrency trading are risky, it is never advisable to invest a huge amount of money. You must create a limited investment portfolio and then invest money.
it is always important and necessary that you invest what you can afford to lose. That way you can be able to manage your risks very well and not bring emotional trauna is to yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back