What's new

Where should I invest money for getting a higher return?

No matter how small the money,you can make more money from it,in my country there is a popular saying that we make more money from money,all you need to is to start from a small scale business like selling provisions

There are numerous ventures where you'll be able get great returns, counting dividend-paying stocks, genuine domain and businesses. Whereas these ventures can create tall returns, a few are much more secure than others. e.g income banks....

If you invest your money in the peer-to-peer platform on cryptocurrency exchange, you would make a very huge amount of profit for yourself. You just have to invest on the stablecoin to avoid unnecessary fluctuation.

The best option I think you should be thinking of on investing your little savings in is on cryptocurrency. Make your own research on viable and good cryptocurrency with proper and good use case to invest your money in for better returns.

Real estate is one of the best places that you can ever put your money into right now because it has been experiencing a lot of massive potential and it is even going to continue for some time.

There are several businesses you can invest on to get a higher return within a specific period of time. one of such businesses is cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is profitable if you have enough knowledge of how it works and you follow people are really making profit. You need to understand when to buy and when to sale in order to become a profitable trader.

If you want to invest in an offline business I advise you to invest in real estate properties,but if you want to invest online then the perfect investment is crypto,go for Bitcoin or BNB
I think you can invest your money in supplying a product within your locality companies, it could be food items, raw materials for production like cotton, tumeric for making spices e.t.c
This is a nice supplying things for your locality is awesome,but you need to know the commodity or needs that the people wants so that you don't run at loss

If you have enough money, you can try to invest on the cryptocurrency exchange peer-to-peer platform. You could make a good amount of profit in this particular venture. But it need huge capital for you to start.

You could as well put your money in Bitcoin. if you have not invested in Bitcoin, this is the right time to buy because the market value of bitcoin has crashed so much.

If you want to invest with huge money to earn huge profit and you are at my side, I will advise you to go for farming, rent a land plant things like what is trending now is cassava, groundnut and yam. It will yerd a great production.

If you really want to get a higher return in a particular business, you will have to invest in a venture that you are acquainted with the risk that is involved. This is basically the best way to invest.

This actually depends on your country and what interests you. If it is in my country there are a lot of business ventures you can invest the money on and get higher returns. Running a fishery business can give you a lot of money on the long-run. You can use your WhatsApp to market it and make some tangible amount of money on the long run.

It depends on choice and the level of your knowledge on the kind of investment you can make either online or offline depending on your choice. If you have the knowledge for cryptocurrency, forex etc you can engage yourself.
The real estate market is the best way you can invest profitable without losing your money , you can also get a higher return on your investment with real estate. But unfortunately you must be ready to commit a huge sum of money which is the only limiting factors for so many people.
Actually real estate business is one of the most less risk form of investment and I believe it can yield much profit without much expenditure compared to others but you are advisable to have all the knowledge required.

Crypto is actually the one I can suggest because of the recent increase in profit, that means you have to be ready to start it because you need a little much money to start as it has risen.
Invest on Bitcoin to have more return. But you should also know that it all depends on the amount you put into it. You can as well start in steps by putting less and gradually topping it.

Last edited:
If I'm looking for ways to get higher return on investment the best place you could go is forex trading or cryptocurrency but before you invest on this two types of investment you should have a very good knowledge around them.

Nobody can tell you exactly where you are going to invest money that you are going to be guaranteed profit so only your research and investing only in something that you think is what it is going to be better than dove the day.

Investing money with the target of getting higher income is the mindset of every business man and investors, so some of the investment that yerd profit alot are agricultural investment and land selling.

It all depends on the amount of money that you have at your disposal . You could try out cryptocurrency trading because it is a very lucrative business, but before you do it, you should learn more about it first.

Crypto is actually the one I can suggest because of the recent increase in profit, that means you have to be ready to start it because you need a little much money to start as it has risen.
Invest on Bitcoin to have more return. But you should also know that it all depends on the amount you put into it. You can as well start in steps by putting less and gradually topping it.
cryptocurrency is one of the best places in which you can invest and that get a higher return but it must be followed with a lot of knowledge and probably. Without patience, there is no way you can be able to make a reasonable amount of money on cryptocurrency.

There are some many businesses people do and are earning higher incomes and profits, some makes it from agricultural farming produces, while some from real estate business agent and land selling also.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back