What's new

Where did you firstly earn money online? what was your first website/application?

Mine was FreeCash. It's an online money making site/app that pays you for completing various tasks. Before I came across it, I was always being scammed. It's insane how many fake ones are there.
Since my first payment, I've made more than a hundred dollars from it and I use it a lot even now.

I actually made money on a get paid to post forum several years ago. However, I actually started to make money in the year 2021 when I joined several money making sites.
Actually same here too I started trying many ways of earning money online since 2020 that was during the lockdown and that was how I know about bizdustry which was the first forum I started earning money from.

Actually same here too I started trying many ways of earning money online since 2020 that was during the lockdown and that was how I know about bizdustry which was the first forum I started earning money from.

I have been trying to search for money making techniques since late 2000's! At that time, there were many sites, but most of them preferred people from United States, United Kingdom, and Canada only.

When I started looking for opportunity to make money online I didn't really have much idea of the best platform to make this money. The platform I came across then wasn't really profitable and is one of the worst platform I have ever met. Newspaysforums.

When I started looking for opportunity to make money online I didn't really have much idea of the best platform to make this money. The platform I came across then wasn't really profitable and is one of the worst platform I have ever met. Newspaysforums.
Yeah I once involve myself doing such online earning about newspayforums where you click and read news and earn a particular amount of money per each news you read and that was before covid-19 started self.

Yeah I once involve myself doing such online earning about newspayforums where you click and read news and earn a particular amount of money per each news you read and that was before covid-19 started self.
Oh, I couldn't even remember when newspaysforums was in existence. In that case that means I started earning online before the pandemic. Were you a member of the platform?

Oh, I couldn't even remember when newspaysforums was in existence. In that case that means I started earning online before the pandemic. Were you a member of the platform?
Seriously same here too it was when you said something about newspayforums that I came to remember that I did something like that before the pandemic started self and that was 2018.

The very first site is earnings on micro tasks. I liked it from the first day and to this day I work here. In addition to me, there are still about 5 million participants from all micro-work sites.
Micro job website is one of the ways to make money online legitimately . A typical example of one of them is picoworkers. I have earned several times on picoworkers and the site has proven to be the best Mirojob task website.

The first site I actually earned from was a paid to post forum called forum coin, after I joined the website I started joining more website to increase my earnings online .
Paid to Post sites are really good way of making money online. I only heard about paid to post sites this year and I can confirm that's they are good way to make money online. However, I earned my first money online from transcribing company, the company has since closed down.

Seriously same here too it was when you said something about newspayforums that I came to remember that I did something like that before the pandemic started self and that was 2018.
That was one of the worst platform I have ever seen in my life. You will be spending a whole lot of your time and you are only able to make $6 at the end of the month.

The first platform that paid me online is bizdustry, bizdustry is my first online earning platform, i started just the beginning of last year and I most say it's great here.

The first time that I made a serious money online was in a group project of a social media can campaign. We ended up being paid more than 50 dollars each after it .

Paid to Post sites are really good way of making money online. I only heard about paid to post sites this year and I can confirm that's they are good way to make money online. However, I earned my first money online from transcribing company, the company has since closed down.
Transcribing is another way people can use to make money on the internet. There are so many transcribing platform out there you can try out . Just that some of them has a very difficult test that you have to pass.

The first money that I earn online was om trading crypto, I was trading on luno, I used to trade for even a little profit, that was how I made so much money after some coupe of months, but I must tell you, trading crypto requires so many experiences

Transcribing is another way people can use to make money on the internet. There are so many transcribing platform out there you can try out . Just that some of them has a very difficult test that you have to pass.
Yes, almost all of them have difficult test you must pass before you can join the website. I recently joined one transcribing site, an upgrade of the one I first make money online. They accepted and give some materials, like 3 pdf, to read in preparation for my test. I just forget about them for now.

The first money that I earn online was om trading crypto, I was trading on luno, I used to trade for even a little profit, that was how I made so much money after some coupe of months, but I must tell you, trading crypto requires so many experiences
It is nice to hear that the first money you made online was from trading cryptocurrency. I have not really been lucky making money with it even though I am still trying to learn.

Yes, almost all of them have difficult test you must pass before you can join the website. I recently joined one transcribing site, an upgrade of the one I first make money online. They accepted and give some materials, like 3 pdf, to read in preparation for my test. I just forget about them for now.
Even me , when I join two of those platforms before in the past that is exactly what they did but they didn't give me up to three , they gave me just one PDF to read for the test , According to information you needs to pass the test at least 98% success.

It need a lot of experience, because you should be able to analyse the market using technical and fundamental analysis. This is a yardstick to making money on cryptocurrency trading.

The first place I earned online was a trading platform, its called binary or derive, its a trading platform, I made my first $300 there too, but I also lost some amount there too. My first website was a drop shipping site, I got the website from a dropshipper, the site was integrated with lots of stuffs, that could help you run dropshipping comfortably.

The first place I earned online was a trading platform, its called binary or derive, its a trading platform, I made my first $300 there too, but I also lost some amount there too. My first website was a drop shipping site, I got the website from a dropshipper, the site was integrated with lots of stuffs, that could help you run dropshipping comfortably.
That is quite interesting! making $300 online is quite a huge and a very good way to start with it . I'm also interested in dropshipping. Could you recommend the website that you talking about?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back