What's new

Where did you firstly earn money online? what was your first website/application?

The first time that I probably made money online was when I was invited in order to review a particular product and give my honestly about it and I was paying $30.

There are so many website which someone can earn from here you need to explore research and know that alot of website are also there which can pay you.

I get first paid from a website which is call moneytalkvillage and I make alot of money there.

Micro workers was another website which also pay me to complete some task and I earn also alot of cash from there.
Is the platform still active till today?. Or is it just an investment to website that will last for a few months and they will close up. microworkers is a very good platform for newbies to make money on the internet and I have an account with them.

Actually the first site that pays me online was the bizdustry platform though it wasn't the first site I visited and it has been really educative and money generating to me.

Actually the first site that pays me online was the bizdustry platform though it wasn't the first site I visited and it has been really educative and money generating to me.
Yeah... Bizdustry was the first website that pays me and I learnt alot from bizdustry and it was through bizdustry that I got to know about other post to pay forums like beermoneyforum and trendri.

There were platforms which I joined early in my online earning career that were just a facade and I could earn anything from it, but glad you are here cos you could be earning here on bizdustry by posting good contents.

I made money through a content mill. I wrote articles for them and got paid for that. It was back in the year 2016. However, that site is no longer accepting articles now.

I made money through a content mill. I wrote articles for them and got paid for that. It was back in the year 2016. However, that site is no longer accepting articles now.
I don't really have much idea about the platform. Thanks for sharing. If the platform is still functional, why are they not accepting articles again because platform that is based on article posting should always be posting all the time.

The first site I actually earned from was a paid to post forum called forum coin, after I joined the website I started joining more website to increase my earnings online .

I made money from content mill. I used to write articles and sell it to the owners of the marketplace. They used to buy content and sell it for a profit. They used to pay low amount.

The first money that I earned online was on beermoneyforum and I was super excited after @ahmedo24 sent me the payment to my bank. It's been bliss on bliss ever since then.

The first money that I earned online was on beermoneyforum and I was super excited after @ahmedo24 sent me the payment to my bank. It's been bliss on bliss ever since then.
I want to know something about what you just posted here I think that why was the person the one that paid you,because from what I know all the payment there is been handle by mr.B the owner of the website.

So how come about that I just want to know.

There were platforms which I joined early in my online earning career that were just a facade and I could earn anything from it, but glad you are here cos you could be earning here on bizdustry by posting good contents.

I made money from various article writing sites. I have even worked for a few revenue-sharing sites. It was a great experience for me and I enjoyed making money online.

I can't really remember, but I guess bizdustry was my first website to get paid online, after that I have some other sources but bizdustry was the first out of all.

Got my first payment from this bizdustry.com website and I'm really impressed with the forum activities. It is just a matter of time before I start focusing fully on it.

The very first site is earnings on micro tasks. I liked it from the first day and to this day I work here. In addition to me, there are still about 5 million participants from all micro-work sites.
micro job site use to pay very well back in the days, but now it is a bit harder to make money from micro job site, as the competition is now very much and also the tasks been posted on the platforms are not realistic sometimes.

I made my first money online here on bizdustry, although I have tried many survey sites but it seems not to work in my country no Matter how I tried, so stopped thinking of survey sites.

I made my first money online here on bizdustry, although I have tried many survey sites but it seems not to work in my country no Matter how I tried, so stopped thinking of survey sites.
if you are not in the United States or maybe the United kingdom and some other countries it will be difficult for you to make money taking online surveys. most of those companies are not in most part of the world that is why it is hard for you to get surveys.

micro job site use to pay very well back in the days, but now it is a bit harder to make money from micro job site, as the competition is now very much and also the tasks been posted on the platforms are not realistic sometimes.
so there are a lot of people making money on microjobs platforms at this moment?. when i registered on picoworkers around 2020 it was actually not competitive then.

My first online money making platform was this particular bizdustry platform it was really amazing though with so much doubt in the first instance thinking it is just like any other scamming site.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back