What's new

Where did you firstly earn money online? what was your first website/application?

Actually my first earning online was from a forum which I was introduced to before I invested my money on crypto which turned out to be a total disaster. it was not successful before I joined these particular platform.

The first website that pays me online is bizdustry, I don't really know anything that has to do with earning money online but with the help of bizdustry I have earn and learn at the same time.

The first money that I earn online was om trading crypto, I was trading on luno, I used to trade for even a little profit, that was how I made so much money after some coupe of months, but I must tell you, trading crypto requires so many experiences
I heard about cryptocurrency trading so many years ago but I actually did not understand how it works properly. If not I could have been my first money through cryptotrading. But do you still trade?

That was one of the worst platform I have ever seen in my life. You will be spending a whole lot of your time and you are only able to make $6 at the end of the month.
Yeah at that time before the pandemic issue it was nice way of earning money to compared with now and the registration is even free then, just that the earning is over less.

When I started looking for opportunity to make money online I didn't really have much idea of the best platform to make this money. The platform I came across then wasn't really profitable and is one of the worst platform I have ever met. Newspaysforums.

I searched for the name of the forum on the internet but I was not able to find it. Perhaps the forum no longer exists? Having said that, I am already working on many forums now.

Yeah at that time before the pandemic issue it was nice way of earning money to compared with now and the registration is even free then, just that the earning is over less.
I don't think the platform is still in existence . The last time I checked the website was nowhere to be found Because people come to understand that they were not willing to help people make money but to rip people off their creativity , time and dedication.

There was a time I tried to make money on a survey platform called surveyeah before the pandemic but the only money I was able to make his 10 cents. since then I have actually abandon the platform because it is not profitable.

I don't think the platform is still in existence . The last time I checked the website was nowhere to be found Because people come to understand that they were not willing to help people make money but to rip people off their creativity , time and dedication.
Well it can be like that because it has been log in search for website to earn money again, since I got to know and understand that one can also earn from post to pay forums.

There was a time I tried to make money on a survey platform called surveyeah before the pandemic but the only money I was able to make his 10 cents. since then I have actually abandon the platform because it is not profitable.
Survey does not really work for everyone . The earlier you know this the better , because most of the companies that are requesting for surveys are not in the the tier-3 countries and so do not need your opinion.

Survey does not really work for everyone . The earlier you know this the better , because most of the companies that are requesting for surveys are not in the the tier-3 countries and so do not need your opinion.
Yeah, that is exactly what I have stated before. They do not need your opinion of people from tier 3 or 2 countries. Some of them also do but they do not pay reasonable money.

My making money online journey actually started from Facebook. There was a particular client that paid me to design something small for him and he rewarded me with $30.

My making money online journey actually started from Facebook. There was a particular client that paid me to design something small for him and he rewarded me with $30.
It is cool that you were able to design properly and you were paid a whopping amount of $30 for a job. That quite impressive and if you continue to have such job, you would make a lot of money online

The very first site is earnings on micro tasks. I liked it from the first day and to this day I work here. In addition to me, there are still about 5 million participants from all micro-work sites.
That's great, for me the first website that payed me is bizdustry, I joined this great forum just last year but I've been able to earn something considerable here which I believe many people do.

Wow, that is why I always tell people that they can use social media platforms to do their freelancing jobs. Are you still using Facebook to look for clients as a freelancer?.

Wow, that is why I always tell people that they can use social media platforms to do their freelancing jobs. Are you still using Facebook to look for clients as a freelancer?.
Well I personally don't do freelancer job but I know that there are people who go into Facebook, Naira land and others social media platforms to create group and seek for clients and projects.

LoL
Well it can be like that because it has been log in search for website to earn money again, since I got to know and understand that one can also earn from post to pay forums.
Nowadays even if I am interesting to make money from others platforms I will always look for a way to verify and know the authenticity of the platforms I am willing to earn from. I don't want to suffer unnecessarily.

LoL

Nowadays even if I am interesting to make money from others platforms I will always look for a way to verify and know the authenticity of the platforms I am willing to earn from. I don't want to suffer unnecessarily.
That was what I pick up after falling a victim of scam platform and right now there mentors who do help me out, when ever there is an online platform of earning money, they do introduce me.

First payment online was from beermoneyforum. It was a very good experience and it also help me to realise that there are a lot of potentials that are available on the internet.

That was what I pick up after falling a victim of scam platform and right now there mentors who do help me out, when ever there is an online platform of earning money, they do introduce me.
Who is this person , does it mean that his job is to discover most of the legitimate platforms on the internet then introduce it for people to make money with it ? I don't understand.

Well I personally don't do freelancer job but I know that there are people who go into Facebook, Naira land and others social media platforms to create group and seek for clients and projects.
Yeah, I have seen many of those people before and they actually got clients. all you need is consistency using social media platforms and forums and you'll probably get them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back