What's new

Where did you firstly earn money online? what was your first website/application?

Sorry the mode earn that you specify here what functions dose it have I have tried to research about this program online but I cant just comeout with a great result so I think that its good for you to let us know what roles the app play
the app pays you to listen to music, completing surveys, offers, watching ads, playing third party games and a mystery box feature will be available soon
What kind of application is that?. How much can someone make in a day from the application if he dedicates a lot of time to it. And again is there any restriction for people in particular geographical location?.
the app pays you to listen to music, complete surveys offers, watcing ads, playing third party games and a mystery box feature will be available soon
the amount you can earn and the dedication depends on the country you live in, for example in greece which is a low tier country the maximum music rate is 0.07 points per minute (last year it was 0.4 points per minute) but in the top tier countries you can expect 2-3 points per minute
the minimum amount I can cashout at this moment is a 0.10$ paypal giftcard for 2150 points
you can't expect too much by only listening to music, but surveys, offers and games are an option too
I personally earn more by wacthing ads but the number of ads I can watch is limited so I can earn up to 130 points per day (back then it wasn't and I was earning up to 5000 points per day)
I don't know if there is a restriction but as I said the music rate will be lower in low tier countries

Last edited:
There were platforms which I joined early in my online earning career that were just a facade and I could earn anything from it, but glad you are here cos you could be earning here on bizdustry by posting good contents.

I made money writing articles and this was what I did for a really long time. Having said that, I still love to write and this is why I have always loved working on paid to post sites all the time.

I made money writing articles and this was what I did for a really long time. Having said that, I still love to write and this is why I have always loved working on paid to post sites all the time.
I love to write too. Writing is one of my passion that really gives me the motivation to work online. In any case I am still thinking and planning of extending my writing skill to freelance platforms.

I actually made money on a get paid to post forum several years ago. However, I actually started to make money in the year 2021 when I joined several money making sites.

My first online money making platform was this particular bizdustry platform it was really amazing though with so much doubt in the first instance thinking it is just like any other scamming site.
When someone are referred me to this particular platform, i also doubted but after my first cash out I started to believe. Definitely, it was my first paid to post forum and i have been enjoying it.

I was able to hand my first income from a paid to post website that is known as bizdustry. It is exactly the forum that I'm working on right now.
For me the first website I first earn was paid post forum that is bizdustry, bizdustry was the forum that paid me first that is the reason I continue working here, because bizdustry is really the forum I like working with.

Funny, the first place online I earn from was a virtual trading platform, don't know if I should classify it as online biz but, but that was where I made my first $100, over time I've made from a few more like Amazon and youtube, and I'm still making hunts for more.

The first website that paid me online was picoworkers. It is a micro job website where you would have to follow or execute some simple task online. Most of the job that I do is to follow social media account and also to open Gmail accounts.

My first Internet income (including the withdrawal of earnings to the card) was in my student days. I worked part-time through a platform with tasks. There I did my homework, wrote term and dissertation papers for students like me then.

The first online earning websites that pays me legitimately is bizdustry and that was during the pandemic when I lost my job and since then they have been paying regularly
For me the first website I first earn was paid post forum that is bizdustry, bizdustry was the forum that paid me first that is the reason I continue working here, because bizdustry is really the forum I like working with.

The first website I make money and being a le to withdraw from is qa world. The website is a transcribing website. It pay users to transcribe short and long audio into text. A lot people were earning from the site then. People that are good in transcribing then make more $150 dollar weekly. They directly pay to one PayPal account then. I was not making big money from there then so I let accumulated in my PayPal untill it reach $30;and I withdraw.

The first site I actually earned from was a paid to post forum called forum coin, after I joined the website I started joining more website to increase my earnings online .
Wow that is really nice, is the forum still functioning up to now?. While the first post to paid forum I start earning was bizdustry before knowing about trendri, beermoneyforum and cashtimeforum.

I believe the first bit of cash I made online was that of a survey site. I don't remember what site it was, as I believe it's no longer around. But it was one of those survey sites that made you wait to cash out until you hit like $25 or so. Once I hit that amount, it took them weeks to pay me. I complained to them multiple times and it took them like a week to pay me. Ever since, I never bothered with survey sites, because the work you have to do for little payoff, is just not worth it. So I never bothered with survey sites again and I never intend to use them again.

I believe the first bit of cash I made online was that of a survey site. I don't remember what site it was, as I believe it's no longer around. But it was one of those survey sites that made you wait to cash out until you hit like $25 or so. Once I hit that amount, it took them weeks to pay me. I complained to them multiple times and it took them like a week to pay me. Ever since, I never bothered with survey sites, because the work you have to do for little payoff, is just not worth it. So I never bothered with survey sites again and I never intend to use them again.
Probably they always have a specific time they have to pay . I know some platform do pays on monthly basis while some are paying on weekly basis, didn't they have a specific paying date ?

Wow that is really nice, is the forum still functioning up to now?. While the first post to paid forum I start earning was bizdustry before knowing about trendri, beermoneyforum and cashtimeforum.
The forum is still in existence. The earning rate is much lower than what I expected that is why I don't really participate much on the platform but I do visit it most of the time when I have free time for myself.

I have worked on most forums which I have really seen there benefits and they increase my knowledge both on stock marketing, real estate and cryptocurrency trading and one among such forum is bizdustry.

I would like to try micro task sites. My first earning online was a MLM company, then I got paid from Opera News Hbu before settling on Paid to post sites.

My first site was faucethub, where I got my first 3$ dollars payment. It taken up to 3 months to make these 3 dollars. But these 3 dollars given me the confidence to work online.

The first website that I started earning money from is Fiverr. First, I learned different skills including freelancing, then I created my portfolio and finally I applied for jobs on Fiverr.

The first website that I started earning money from is Fiverr. First, I learned different skills including freelancing, then I created my portfolio and finally I applied for jobs on Fiverr.
Wow.. that is really nice and have you gotten the job from fiverr, because that is what I am interested now to learn on how to generate money from them and I do find it hard to understand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back