What's new

How to make money online or offline

Top ways to make money online include: Transcription, online surveys, paid for searching the web, online market trading. ...
building website for clients, reviewing websites & apps for cash. And then offline, build a business.

Making money (online or not) is simple.

It starts with 3 things.

1. A product/service that solves a problem.

2. An Audience.

3. Basic understanding of *why* people want that product.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

You don't make money out of thin air. You have to sell something.

Now, if you can find a pressing problem that a lot of people face,

2. An Audience.

You need to figure out a way to talk to a lot of people at once.

This is where 'make money online comes in'

The internet gives you that leverage.

But then, you need more than just 'an audience'

And find the solution to that same problem,

3. Understand Why People Buy Your Product.

People don't just 'buy what you are selling'

They buy it because of what it does for THEM.

How does it make their life better?

For Example:
If you buy a wristwatch, it's because it tells time abi?

But by the time you buy a 100k wristwatch, it has gone beyond just telling time. It's now a fashion piece.

Same solution, two different audiences. Understand accordingly.

That's just about it. Now, let me tell you how this all comes together.
You need a *product* to sell to *an audience*.

If you're going to sell this product WELL, you must take your time to understand your target audience,
Your post is very informative. This is a good article. If you do online business, many business es are there who you can start it without spending capital and you invest for offline business. Offline business can not start without investment and arang can do both of you well. In online business you do freelancing, creative writing and designing, online trading etc. that are a very profitable business. There are many offline businesses that make us invest a lot.

Yeah, I do. I accept that you have a fair argument, you are right.
When starting a company you have to first create a business idea before deciding what kind of business you would like to tackle. What type of product do you want to make? What type of category do you work under? Who are your customers? Which gender, age group, and how many people would be interested in your product (male or female).

It starts with 3 things.

2. An Audience.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

2. An Audience.

For Example:

But by the time you buy a 100k wristwatch, it has gone beyond just telling time. It's now a fashion piece.

If you're going to sell this product WELL, you must take your time to understand your target audience,
Generally either online or offline to make money, you need to be able to offer a service or sell a product.

Money they say is a reward for providing a service.
When you provide a service or sell a product you are sure to make money not withstanding the platform , offline or online.

The truth? It’s not easy making money online today. With so much competition and so many people and headlines vying for our attention, sifting through and finding reputable sources to generate any respectable amount of income through the web has become an ever-increasing challenge.

Concerning your topic on how to make money both online and offline, my take is that for any business to survive whether offline or online , the business owner need to ascertain if the business he intends to start can solve people's problem or if it can't

When it comes to money making it might be offline or online depending on which way you prefer and how you want it. Somr people prefer online while others love it to make their money offline. But which ever way you can make money in which one you prefer. And if possible one can make money from both sources to generate larger income.
You are absolutely right By the way, both businesses are good online as well as offline.But it depends on the environment of your business that what kind of business is going well In underdeveloped Countries Most business is offline.

Making money online and offline has similarities, u need to sort for what people are in demand of and how to make this product and services available to them mostly at their comfort. More also there may be other proposition like yours but making yours different and unique in a special way will help boost your business

There seems to be more online business than offline business,this may be due to the comfort and ease it possess, to monetize on this platforms,you will need a good mentor well grounded on the field.

This is a very good break down of a business set up. You need to have a pain point you will solve that is your product. You have good marketing strategy and also good branding and your business would always flourish well.

House sit in your local area. Make extra money by house sitting for people in your local area. 2
Turn your car into a billboard. 3
Mow lawns or offer gardening services. 4
Shovel snow. 5
Clean houses. 6
Babysit children. 7
Pet sit for dogs and cats. 8
Train dogs on the evenings and weekends.

There are many options to earn offline such as looking after small children , teaching courses to the students , and others which the students can do as part-time earning. When it comes to online earning , working in PTP forums , GOT nad PTC sites , captcha solving sites , airdrops , faucets , micro job sites , crypto trading are some of the options available. If you learn a skill , freelancing is the best out there.

This is a good post from you. So far one can have some kind of products and services to sell, and also have a large base of audience to sell to, the person will surely make money

Making money online or offline i believe is simply the same thing, the only difference is one is done offline without the use of the internet while the other is done online with the use of the internet. Both requires a skill that can solve problems for others.

It starts with 3 things.

2. An Audience.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

2. An Audience.

For Example:

And never get lazy with advertising.
If I’m selling any kind of “beachy” or tropical candle, coconut scented sand, you name it... you can bet I’m gonna get out a piece of beach wood that resembles a dock or boardwalk, use some plastic starfish but first paint them white and then sprinkle a white shimmer on them, and make the perfect setup for my product. People will be drawn to the stand alone, and then they will check out what I’m selling. It’s all about drawing attention to make a sale. 🌴🦀🐚 🙂

Making money online or offline i believe is simply the same thing, the only difference is one is done offline without the use of the internet while the other is done online with the use of the internet. Both requires a skill that can solve problems for others.
Both of them are almost the same because you will need skills and ability to organise everything to be able to make money both online and offline, the only difference is that an online business has no location of company.

Both of them are almost the same because you will need skills and ability to organise everything to be able to make money both online and offline, the only difference is that an online business has no location of company.
For normal freelancing job, online portal is much more effective. There are some websites where you can get consolidated jobs, you can choose as per your skill. If That had to be done offline , you have to search for jobs everywhere. You can imagine how much tough it would be.

You're absolutely right,becoming successful in business whether online or offline requires one to make their researches on what products will move the market and the estimated number of patronage.

What an educative write up, these three factors are very important for making money both online and offline, particularly, the audience . You need to know how to reach out to people across the world .

Making money online and offline as well may prove to be difficult sometimes and may actually be a lot more simpler too. If you can get products that are of value to your audience be it online or offline, will make you good money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back