What's new

How Much Time Should You Invest in Making Money Online?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The average working hours for real-world jobs is around 40 hours in a week, my average working hours per week is 70 hours, I am spending around 10 hours daily 7 days a week. Yes, I am dedicating a considerable time to making money online. I am working full time online, and also make full-time income online. When you have a day job, you have a fixed working hours, however, as an online worker, you have flexibility but you will spend more hours working. The virtual work is highly competitive, and you might not always have jobs at hand, but when you have you might end up working more hours, even during holidays to ensure you have a steady income.

I think it depends on what it is you're doing for work. If you can find a job that pays well and doesn't require you to break your back every day, then stick with it. I currently do my work in the early morning hours, and usually have most of my stuff done within a few hours, sometimes around 5. But it'll be different for everyone else depending on the type of work they do. I have a lot going on, so it all levels out quite well.

I try to work fast though, so my hours are left for recreation and relaxation.

yeah, it depends on the kind of work you do, some work demands a lot of time and some works can be done quickly. However, the work that demands you to spend considerable time also usually pay more and the work thjat can be done quickly usually pay low.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back