What's new

How to make money online or offline

Money can be make both online and offline. But the best platform to make money is online, and can only be Archived if you know a skill you can sell to clients online. Client online are always ready to pay well if one offer good quality services to them. And lastly making me money offline is also good but can't be compared with making money online.

Yes you're right, both online and offline businesses are actually not very easy , but your dedication and diligence can go a long way in the business growth and development, there are other ways to earn without capital online, like playing games to earn money

Money making online is very much convinient though skill is highly needed and time but sure you will earn under fresh atmosphere, offline is also good if you have a business you have breakthrough or a sure investment. It is good to earn online and Invest offline since offline is very much secure.

You can have all this thing you mention and still not make money if you don't do promotion for your product.

You need to set up a sales funnel, and know means to target the audience.

Used a paid traffic with free offer to attract your audience the funnel and watch the sales rolling.

Making money (online or not) is simple.

It starts with 3 things.

1. A product/service that solves a problem.

2. An Audience.

3. Basic understanding of *why* people want that product.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

You don't make money out of thin air. You have to sell something.

Now, if you can find a pressing problem that a lot of people face,

2. An Audience.

You need to figure out a way to talk to a lot of people at once.

This is where 'make money online comes in'

The internet gives you that leverage.

But then, you need more than just 'an audience'

And find the solution to that same problem,

3. Understand Why People Buy Your Product.

People don't just 'buy what you are selling'

They buy it because of what it does for THEM.

How does it make their life better?

For Example:
If you buy a wristwatch, it's because it tells time abi?

But by the time you buy a 100k wristwatch, it has gone beyond just telling time. It's now a fashion piece.

Same solution, two different audiences. Understand accordingly.

That's just about it. Now, let me tell you how this all comes together.
You need a *product* to sell to *an audience*.

If you're going to sell this product WELL, you must take your time to understand your target audience,
I think you have explained everything about it works. All these steps are very good and I think they shouldn't be skipped especially if you are dealing with marketing. I think the main ones are get the right products and an audience. The products must meet what your audience like and you really need to work hard to get the right audience which is very important.

There are many ways to earn money online, for example, if you have a skill, you can make money by highlighting it. For example, you are a graphic designer.Show off your skills by creating an account on Fiver. Write a graphic designer on your profile and people will hire you. If you do a good job, they will also promote you.Any work has a quality meter in it.

You can make money offline by acquiring a skill that you can use to earn money, e.g tailoring or cake making. For online earning you can sell Bitcoin, open a YouTube channel, open a blog or simply sell items on social media.

Apt article eye opening as well which exposes other ways of making money from the internet or without the internet. There are dozens of ideas or opportunities out there that one can take advantage off its just to know when and how to take advantage of the situation.

Both aren't easy most especially during this COVID-19 pandemic. But in my case, it's rather easier to find a job online since I've been doing it for years. Plus, I have no other choice, but to stay at home to look after my parents.

Making money online is best way to make money in the two. Offline money means investiñg into physicals wears which would mean lot of strategy and time
Online money would include affiliate marketing and amazon FBA and the rest which would be the best thing to do to make huge money .
Good luck

It starts with 3 things.

2. An Audience.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

2. An Audience.

For Example:

But by the time you buy a 100k wristwatch, it has gone beyond just telling time. It's now a fashion piece.

If you're going to sell this product WELL, you must take your time to understand your target audience,

Making money online and offline is quite easy and difficult, depending on the kind of energy you are putting into it.you can manage the two together if you have a good plan and the required skills to execute them, employ the right people that have the same energy and enthusiasm you have.

You can sell virtually any type of service on Fiverr. No matter what you do, you can likely sell it there. While prices do start at $5, you can offer up-sells. Plus, once you become top-rated, you have the chance of joining Fiverr Pro. Fiverr Pros are hand-picked from the best talent on Fiverr. And they reap benefits. Fiverr Pros are assigned higher-priced projects and can make much more income than talent in the general pool.

Got a bicycle, motorbike or car? What about a Smartphone? That's all you need to make some extra money by delivering food or people whenever you've got some spare timeGot a bicycle, motorbike or car? What about a Smartphone? That's all you need to make some extra money by delivering food or people whenever you've got some spare time

Making money in this world depends on what you want there are some people making it big offline and they never think of going online for once. But online business is the best if you have a good concept and then you lunch it and start to be making money. I prefer making money online to offline . It's cool to be making dollars while sleeping.

Top ways to make money online and offline
  1. No-risk matched betting. Hands down the quickest way to make a lot of money (well, without breaking the law). ...
  2. Online surveys. ...
  3. Paid for searching the web. ...
  4. Online market trading. ...
  5. Start your own website. ...
  6. Review websites & apps for cash. ...
  7. The 'Disney Vault' secret. ...
  8. 'Get Paid To' sites.

In order to make money online, all you need to do is just have an investment plan where you are able to grow your money in months
Also, one could invest in cryptocurrency since the value is high nowadays
To get an offline job or business, one should have a business plan in mind and make sure the business plan contains things that can help the business succeed and while satisfying customers

Making money online or offline is not an easy task. To make money you need to be devoted and loyal in your ambitions and you need to work hard as hard work is the key to success. But for me i would love to go for online business

It starts with 3 things.

2. An Audience.

Let me break it down.
1. A product/service.

2. An Audience.

For Example:

It's important to understand your target audience, there must first be a market before a product. Just as you have said you must understand the problem of a people or place and look for ways to solve that problem thereby making money for yourself

Well explained, money can be make whether online or offline depending on the hardwork and management skills put in place. A lazy person can not come up with bright ideas, create useful and quality products or services, or manage a business well.

It depends on the type of business you want to do is either online or offline .but now people prefer to start doing online business than doing offline because online business did not need all attention is just to focus on it in sometime .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back